Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

PHOTOS: Oge Okoye-duru Covers Jemima Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Oge Okoye-duru Covers Jemima Magazine (1287 Views)

Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) / Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Oge Okoye-duru Covers Jemima Magazine by Leaknigerianews(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2013
This edition of the magazine also focuses on the problems facing the girl child as well as the steps that parents can take to protect their little girls, with articles ranging from the dangers involved in dating men for money,to the endemic nature of spousal abuse, to the question of if there is any more glory in womanhood.

Jemima magazine is a family support lifestyle magazine that aims to encourage and restore the good ‘ole traditional family values that keep families together through all the drama.

The first edition featured former Minister of Power, Prof. Bart Nnaji and his wife on the cover, while the second edition featured ace comedian and musician, Julius Agwu and his family.

http://www.leaknigerianews.com/2013/05/photos-oge-okoye-duru-covers-jemima.html

(1) (Reply)

"No Man Has Ever Left Me,i'm The One Who Walks Out"-uche Ogbodo / Meet Genevieve Nnaji's Dad / “why I Bought N80m Rolls Royce And N30m Range Rover” – Pastor Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.