Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

My Eternal Investment Is Fast Loosing Value, Advice Needed! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Eternal Investment Is Fast Loosing Value, Advice Needed! (714 Views)

I Have N5m. What Investment Is The Best Direction. Thanks / Nigerian Banks Lose 24.5% Of Market Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Eternal Investment Is Fast Loosing Value, Advice Needed! by Nobody: 2:51am On May 07, 2013
Some few years back, I started investing in my eternal self by acquiring shares and stocks in the lord, it was a nice investment decision, the values appreciated, skyrockected, I was soo glad. I decided never to trade my eternal stock with other worldly stocks, my broker was happy I took the decision. He was indeed closeby NOW, he gave me investment advice, he showed me the little things that mattered, I am now a happy investor (at least I thought).

I surfed in the gains of the investment I made, I shared my dividends with my friends, I also gave some to my associates; it never mattered to them how I managed to come about it.

(Fast-forward to the present) I am now loosing my funds, the value of my stocks are on a geometric decline, I don't want to loose out in all, I am also scared.
If you can help me out, if you have any advice for a loosing investor, pls drop and Save a Soul. God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

What Is A 'teller Number' In The Nigerian Context? / Came Across A Nigerian Website Being Crowdfunded With $25,000 / Make More Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.