Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings (8052 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon / 2000 Baga Killings, Don't Believe The Army- Dr. Awoyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by antiembezzle: 10:06am On May 07, 2013
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by Nobody: 10:08am On May 07, 2013
What comes next after the probe?
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by ayox2003: 10:10am On May 07, 2013
US should be probed for the killing of those Afghan journalist in the video Bradley Manning leaked.

US should be probed for the death of both americans and iraqis in the fake WMD war.

US should be probed for the assassination of great anti-imperialist leaders.

Like we are not humans around here.

Frawzey

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by lacasa: 10:13am On May 07, 2013
Will d govt allow dem to do their work freely

#.. Dnt expect the Final report to be transparent n extensive
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by premlove(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2013
Gooogle:

Are you asking me?
no oooo y would i ask u, Im asking my oga at s top
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by pekelepekele(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2013
You guys should plz allow US to help us because without the support of God and their assistant am afraid with what this country will turn to . A student hacked a governor phone he got life sentence , Another one stole less than a million naira he is to face death penalty while Alamaseigha and other bunch of criminals are enjoying themselves at different hotels with our money. undecided
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by gallantwhite(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2013
sheyie2007: I wish GEJ had abacha's psyche sad
thank you that's just it.the psyche of a dictator
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by HonKontigi: 10:18am On May 07, 2013
dabrake: How e take concern me if dem kill abokis? For the survival of 80 million southerners, we can do away with the remaining northerners.
You wish destruction on others and expect to stay safe? A foo.l is known by his utterance sha.

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by Kashif(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2013
Tell them to go and jump into the lagoon!! What have they done in Syria? Nonsense!! angry angry
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by jpphilips(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Hot Air. GEJ do, dem go talk, GEJ siddon look, them go say do something abi na pop something. No pleasing mankind.

America know were to ally themselves, i trust.

This is a classical game of black mail that will ensure that Bro. jo becomes a perpetual stooge to the west,
all they need is more compelling evidence then use it to be blackmailing our Govt.
thanks to our Rag tag millitia aka NA.
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by Kairoseki77: 10:40am On May 07, 2013
sheyie2007: Nigeria needs to do something about aljazeera's news coverage on her...

Al Jazeera is run by Boko Haram supporters.
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by pappythinko(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2013
I don't have to chorus along wt the crowd(pple condemning US for their gesture).Its been a while now that we've bn facing all forms of unjustifiable Mass exterminations of Human beings in ds country wt the issue bn greeted wt kid gloves.On this pedestal, I support the US Government in ds attempt to unravel the rationale behind the killingx.They should go ahead and investigate the Baga killings.It is "Human Beings" we are talkn abt n not the mosquitoes that we usually kill wt Baygon or Raid.My two shilingx
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by Nobody: 10:43am On May 07, 2013
Michaeljones36:

Al Jazeera is run by Boko Haram supporters.

Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by hayubee(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2013
Hmmm pot calling kettle black wat of afgan nd iraq invasion!
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by Soso990240(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2013
Gennyz: INVEST IN PIGGERY, EARN 50% OF YOUR CAPITAL INVESTMENT EVERY YEAR.

NOTE: Investor will only need to buy the needed things; you don’t need to risk your money by giving cash. Every detail where is subject to further independent inquiry

I got along with a good friend of mine, who took me through Pig Farming, he started with
4 Female Pigs
2 Male Pigs
On December 2010, today he has grown a total 213 pigs (1 year 7months now)
1 pig = #50,000 - #70,000
213 pigs= #10,650,000 million @ N50,000
It takes 10-12 months to have it grown to the fullest, 1 female can give birth twice a year, with an average birth rate of 25-30 pigs per year.

The demand for puck meat is very high today, even Lagos state Government is ready to give free land for large scale Pig Farmers; China today can only get 60% from their puck from Britain. Lots of companies abroad are looking for pig farms to book meat; all they need is a steady supply, if you doubt me simply check China’s online biggest market, you will be amazed.

Am looking for a Partner, who can invest #350,000 only, I will do the entire dirty job on the following terms.
1. Once you receive a total sum of #1,750,000 from the joint venture, the deal is called off.
2. Investor is free to know everything except my client base.
3. Every Internal transaction must go through the bank for record purposes.
4. An investor must have personnel in the farm to protect his/her interest (optional), and report directly to him, and must be a male not female to aid me in the farm.

ANNUAL FINANCIAL PROJECTION:
Am looking forth to growing 200-300 pigs every year, putting my financial benefit at the tone of #14,000,000 -#21,000,000 annually @ N70,000 each.

LIST ITEMS TO BUY
1. Feed N90,000 for (first and second generation)
2. Rent and Animal Pen N100,000
3. Water tank ***
4. Medication ***
5. Housing for the Pigs
6. Baby Pigs N50,000
7. Water and other expenses N110,000 the only cash that will be giving to be to enable me take care of the farm.

call me on 07032149190 or royalprince005@hotmail.com
guy,try respect urself small nah..dem de do u from village?
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by Tintinix: 11:45am On May 07, 2013
Unofficial world police!!!!!! Leave Nigeria Alone!!!!!!
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by OkparaIgbo: 11:48am On May 07, 2013
This just justifies my pure hatred for imperialists.! What the fuucck is the U.S problem in Nigeria's affair.. Always acting like the big boss and desecrating affairs of nations. GEJ please stay strong on your resolve not to give in to the demands of the devil in U.S clothing. Max that will happen is we split this country and everyone answers their fathers name which has always been my prayer. angry

1 Like

Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by Soso990240(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2013
Dis our oil go put us 4 Trouble.wetin come concern U.S? Abi make we no fight terrorism again?

1 Like

Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by prettyboi1(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2013
sheyie2007: I wish GEJ had abacha's psyche sad
I wish...but sadly he doesn't & he keeps offering Nigeria out to be raped for free.
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by prettyboi1(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2013
Screw this government. Always lazying about & handing our sovereignty & national integrity to foreigners for free. Are we really an independent nation? We just enjoy slavery I swear. Let GEJ continue blowing his masters o. What arrant rubbish. I just feel so damn ashamed that black people continue to claim they want to be free & great but yet consciously & stupidly continue to worship the west & whites.
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by Vidamia(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2013
Nl shine your eye and see that america is the one sponsoring boko haram
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by prettyboi1(m): 12:38pm On May 07, 2013
Vidamia: Nl shine your eye and see that america is the one sponsoring boko haram
don't mind this ignorant people.
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by prettyboi1(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2013
ayox2003: US should be probed for the killing of those Afghan journalist in the video Bradley Manning leaked.

US should be probed for the death of both americans and iraqis in the fake WMD war.

US should be probed for the assassination of great anti-imperialist leaders.

Like we are not humans around here.

Frawzey

God Bless you my dear brother.
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by aurenflani: 12:55pm On May 07, 2013
dabrake: How e take concern me if dem kill abokis? For the survival of 80 million southerners, we can do away with the remaining northerners.

Devil.
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by maasoap(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2013
sheyie2007: Nigeria needs to do something about aljazeera's news coverage on her...
Seriously? Like carrying out massacar and cover it up so that the outside world wont see presidential-sanctioned genocide. This is era of technology, you can only lie but you cant cover the truth. So Jona could actually follow OBJ step and he was condemning OBJ's action against people of Odi and Zaki Biam. And to you people, ride on. If Nigerian Army invade your village or town tomorrow and destroy people's lives and properties because few criminals that you cant control their action kill police or soldier, we just hope that you will want it to be covered up.
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by aurenflani: 12:57pm On May 07, 2013
pretty_boi:

God Bless you my dear brother.

Would you have said this if the president happened to be a northerner, and the pogrom happened in your town? NO! You see your hypocrisy? Stuupid.
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by aurenflani: 1:02pm On May 07, 2013
OkparaIgbo: This just justifies my pure hatred for imperialists.! What the fuucck is the U.S problem in Nigeria's affair.. Always acting like the big boss and desecrating affairs of nations. GEJ please stay strong on your resolve not to give in to the demands of the devil in U.S clothing. Max that will happen is we split this country and everyone answers their fathers name which has always been my prayer. angry

When you don't value your people's lives, this is what happens. Live with it you swagger tongue.
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by Capnd143(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2013
The funniest part of it is that i will rather become a boko haram commander than allow Us forces use MQ-9 reaper Drones on my backyard! Thats Nonsense, are the us allies or enemy of Nigeria? Thats the question we should ask our selves. I would prefer beta ties with the likes of North korea, china, india and other anti-US countries to balance the power. Go to obama to lick my Black az.ss

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by ocelot2006(m): 3:45pm On May 07, 2013
sheyie2007:
Are you high! Iran

And how did it help them on Iran, when the ivasion of Iraq took out a major Iranian foe, installed a Shia govt highly sympathetic and friendly to Iran, damaged America's credibility in the Arab world, and upset the balance of power in favour of who? That's right, IRAN! Way to go, douche.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by prettyboi1(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2013
aurenflani:

Would you have said this if the president happened to be a northerner, and the pogrom happened in your town? NO! You see your hypocrisy? Stuupid.
Just one sentence......"you're still a blind slave."
Re: US Sends Team To Probe Baga Killings by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 07, 2013
Since NASRDA has come in, the truth will come out. Am aware the NIGSAT 2 has a 2.5 resolution. Satellite images are usually processed and not raw images which are usually blurred.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Leads In Seven Lgas In Yobe - The Nation / Breaking: Akwa Ibom Tribunal Orders For A Rerun / Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.