Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,983 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police (10159 Views)

Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / Group Petitions Military Board, INEC Over Buhari's Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by Buchianom(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2013
There is obviously no Nigeria, the earlier we all realize ds, the beta fr all f us.
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by Nobody: 11:10am On May 07, 2013
Make I waka pass jare
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by abdulkayus(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2013
Sincerely speakin, this is very sad. Am yoruba bt i knw dat d Igbos has been marginalized for long. Bt wat are their leaders doin? If its north dat is being marginalized, u will hear d outcry of their leaders. Under dis GEJ, both d Yorubas and d Igbos has been marginalized esp d Yorubas. Despite dat both Igbos and Yorubas vote for him massively, he GEJ didnt care abt dem. Dat is y we call him clueless, retardeen and slowpoke cos he is nt helpin d south at all. Atleats OBJ was able to reduce d northern power in politics and Army bt GEJ dey look like mumu. Sincerely speakin we need to sit up cos d northerners has taken d FG jobs like their birth right and na dem illitrate pass. Haba. D status quo need to change.
Let c wat Peter Obi and GEJ will do abt dis. If GEJ can grow some balls and rectify dis issue and in others ministry, i will vote for him come 2015. D south too need to be united cos dat is wat d north is usin agaisnt dem. Am Yoruba bt d Igbos has suffered enuf discrimination in dis nation. D truth is bitter bt i said it nt carin whose ox is gored.
CIAO

7 Likes

Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by Nobody: 11:12am On May 07, 2013
Some comments on this thread makes me pity for this country. Nigeria is headed for the rock where it will smash itself. What a time bomb waiting to explode.
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by wilywily9: 11:20am On May 07, 2013
abdulkayus: Sincerely speakin, this is very sad. Am yoruba bt i knw dat d Igbos has been marginalized for long. Bt wat are their leaders doin? If its north dat is being marginalized, u will hear d outcry of their leaders. Under dis GEJ, both d Yorubas and d Igbos has been marginalized esp d Yorubas. Despite dat both Igbos and Yorubas vote for him massively, he GEJ didnt care abt dem. Dat is y we call him clueless, retardeen and slowpoke cos he is nt helpin d south at all. Atleats OBJ was able to reduce d northern power in politics and Army bt GEJ dey look like mumu. Sincerely speakin we need to sit up cos d northerners has taken d FG jobs like their birth right and na dem illitrate pass. Haba. D status quo need to change.
Let c wat Peter Obi and GEJ will do abt dis. If GEJ can grow some balls and rectify dis issue and in others ministry, i will vote for him come 2015. D south too need to be united cos dat is wat d north is usin agaisnt dem. Am Yoruba bt d Igbos has suffered enuf discrimination in dis nation. D truth is bitter bt i said it nt carin whose ox is gored.
CIAO
The main problem we have in the south are the Yorubas, 99% of them are untrustworthy.
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by theripper3: 11:26am On May 07, 2013
Hmmmmmm, if this was the other way round, the desert warriors and their allies would have come with their usual garbled and verbose write-up against the Igbos. Truth is the Hausa/fulani has only become relevant in Nigeria due to flagrant nepotism and them owning the Military. MANY of them are just a bunch of illiterates with influential pple in the Military and other parastatals they have colonized since time immemorial. Little wonder most of them don't thrive in environments where merit is upheld or outside the shores of Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by madridsta007(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2013
dulaman: Lol. . .so what happen to former I.G of immigration(igbo woman) who was ousted for employing more igbos at service. Dats what they (igbos) want to revenge so dat d i.g of police should be ousted to?. Haha.

Revenge? If the allegation is proven true, as all facts points to it, why should it be seen as revenge?

Or is there a law prohibiting the Igbonisation or Yorubanisation of parastatals in Nigeria, and a law allowing the Hausanisation of parastatals in Nigeria?

Seriously?

Now is that fair or right? Even objective-thinking Northerners would admit it is not right.

What is good for the geese is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by PHIPEX(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2013
These are the kinds of attrocities that have been going on in federal parastatals and Agencies for years but hidden from the public. When an individual spirited towards the course of the Igbos takes over the leadership position of such institution tomorrow and tries to balance these heinous and lopsided recruitments and promotions of yesteryears these same fraudsters and perpetrators of this existing injustice will spampede him/her with a cry of ethnic agenda. How in God's name will the killings of the Igbos in the North stop when the people that are supposed to police and protect them are the architects of such massacres?

Now let me hear the ethnic warriors defend this or better still justify it on the bases of the unfortunate allegations against Ministers of Aviation and Finance.

ONE NIGERIA IS A FRAUD!!

4 Likes

Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by ikweremilitant: 11:36am On May 07, 2013
obyrich: The area commander at the CPS Aba, is currently erecting a mosque at the Station. That's Islamisation of the police force. This Oga at the top of police affairs should be checked.
don't worry we will bomb it wen d time comes

1 Like

Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by ikweremilitant: 11:41am On May 07, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

thank you jare! cheesy
my broda it was so wen adekeye was d naval chief in objs era but nobody said anytin.but dat of d hausa fulani its dia calling to always grab everytn within dia reach nd yet dey no noting about d job.when dambazau was d army chief out of d 18 principal position in d army d hausas got 14 d ibos 2 nija delta 1 nd yoruba 1 nd yet nobody wept but d hausas re quick at caling names cos dey believe nija belongs to dem.but dey have failed

1 Like

Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by ikweremilitant: 11:45am On May 07, 2013
lacasa: Abeg!!!.. The only thing the Hausas will do pertaining this case is to ignore it.

#... Till we hear of a hausa "Oga at the Top" shamelessly dismissed from the service just like our Eastern/Ibo sister in the Immigration service was, we are fully behind M.D ABUBAKAR who is proving to be the best ever IGP recorded in this country's History.

#... Up Arewa, Sai Arewa.
drop d weed

1 Like

Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by abdulkayus(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2013
wily:wily:

The main problem we have in the south are the Yorubas, 99% of them are untrustworthy.

am Yoruba, bt i dont think Yoruba are nt trustworthy, bt i dont knw y dey tend to align wit d north so much. If all d south can unit very well and den couple wit middle belt too, wallahi, d core north will be dealt a deadly blow dat it will be hard for dem to recover cos even among dem too, d northern xtains are nt happy wit dem. D northern leaders are usin d division of d south to there advantages.
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by abdulkayus(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2013
ikwere militant: don't worry we will bomb it wen d time comes

hey dude, buildin a mosque for d muslims police faithful is nt a crime and sentiments shld nt be brought into it.
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by fkaz(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2013
Oya merit @ work grin
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by fkaz(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2013
abdulkayus:

am Yoruba, bt i dont think Yoruba are nt trustworthy, bt i dont knw y dey tend to align wit d north so much. If all d south can unit very well and den couple wit middle belt too, wallahi, d core north will be dealt a deadly blow dat it will be hard for dem to recover cos even among dem too, d northern xtains are nt happy wit dem. D northern leaders are usin d division of d south to there advantages.

That is the work of God it won't be possible because of selfish, hate and greed. Go to your community there is discrimination there. This country is run on paddy govt
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by EzePromoe: 12:12pm On May 07, 2013
So many new words from Nigeria will be registered into the next edition of Oxford dictionary.
Igbonization
Hausanization
LOL.
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by OlumbaJambari: 12:15pm On May 07, 2013
alj harem: but the igbos are doing the same with the nigeria army, aviation and customs.
pls,dont even mention Customs. u def dont know wat u r saying,trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by akigbemaru: 12:17pm On May 07, 2013
Austine.E:
...as far as it goes against the igbos,they yorubas and their slave masters Hausa-Fulani's, will certainly be comfortable with that!...but never worry,'our cultural advantage over others' its our driving force!

Your cultural advantage ke? Igbos with no empire, kinddom or known culture should always be facepalmed instead of unfounded hauteurs and hubris. Igbos from the on set are culturally and everything at disadvantage!
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by confusion247(m): 12:29pm On May 07, 2013
disintegration is the only solution to all these marginalisation cries in Nigeria
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by PHIPEX(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2013
You see how lonely this thread is, all the ethnic warriors have all gone on holiday because the Igbos are at the receiving end, were it to be the opposite we would've seen this thread get to 10 pages in few hours.

1 Like

Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by alaoeri: 1:02pm On May 07, 2013
solomon111: Actually,the FG is just trying to apply federal character in those sectors.
Northerners have been dominating those sectors for years.
Guess MD Abubakar is also applying federal character in the police force. Tit for Tat
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by phapi(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2013
Since birth av heard nigeria cry marginalisation ad still yet nothing has been done to revert dis cries over d year,all I pity is d nxt generation of d HAUSA cos it will b very difficult for dem to march d kind of intellectual powers of d current SoUTH east,SoUtH west and SOuth South youth which gonna share same generation wif dem

I Pray d presidency act speedily and mertiously to dis Marginalisation currently in d NPF,Custom service and most especially d fedral civil service at large
ONE NIGErIA !!!
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by Parnassuss(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2013
This is the same muck that they threw at Ihejirika a year or so ago, if GEJ stupidly listens to this petition then he is a bigger fool than I pegged him for
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by pistol: 1:48pm On May 07, 2013
Parnassuss: This is the same muck that they threw at Ihejirika a year or so ago, if GEJ stupidly listens to this petition then he is a bigger fool than I pegged him for

U are a very big f.ool.
Y won't gej act on this report as this is a clear case of nepotism and it is very glaring even to a blind man.
Incase u don't know,ihejirika came out to refute the allegations levelled against him with facts and figures and am patiently waiting waiting for MD abubakar to come and justify and defend himself of these flagarant impunity he has been orchestrating in the NPF or
He should be booted out of office like the uzoma woman.
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 07, 2013
alj harem: but the igbos are doing the same with the nigeria army, aviation and customs.
through merit, yes. Merit is the only weapon of igbos in dis nation till it breaks up. And its better for merit to take place than all these nonsense other tribes prefer esp d north. They know they cant compete with igbos on merit grounds.it happened in the pre 1967 times. Nepotism, fed xter and quota are all anti-igbo devices made after civil war.
Even under OBJ's tenure, check out all igbo appointees, they were more than qualified and up to d task.

3 Likes

Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by abbakacici: 2:17pm On May 07, 2013
pistol:

U are a very big f.ool.
Y won't gej act on this report as this is a clear case of nepotism and it is very glaring even to a blind man.
Incase u don't know,ihejirika came out to refute the allegations levelled against him with facts and figures and am patiently waiting waiting for MD abubakar to come and justify and defend himself of these flagarant impunity he has been orchestrating in the NPF or
He should be booted out of office like the uzoma woman.
so when igbo do it like army avaition finance immigration that is revage or merit so when the reserve is the case most be hausation or northsation or yarubunation
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by ikweremilitant: 2:20pm On May 07, 2013
eGuerrilla: The proverbial camel...

abdulkayus:

hey dude, buildin a mosque for d muslims police faithful is nt a crime and sentiments shld nt be brought into it.
eGuerrilla: The proverbial camel...

hmm I think ure right on this.I withdraw my statement,bro
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by str8talk1: 2:55pm On May 07, 2013
Now i knw y d NPF hv not been able to curtail dis BH menace because dia kit & kin r running d NPF. While d rest remains mere bodyguards & madam handbag & oga file holder carriers. i dey laugh in Chungwo.

1 Like

Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by PehaKaso: 3:02pm On May 07, 2013
M D Abubakar has alwz been a tribal bigot & religious fanatic. He's not fit 2 b d IGP. He must gooooooo
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by EmmyDe25(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2013
hardniola: ii can say out of all major ethnic group yorubas is d most marginalised group...........am still waiting for any group to point out any position held by yoruba that is fill with yoruba.....
More reason why the clueless guy need to be voted out of office come 2015. He seem not to know a thing about the federal character.
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by basadenet: 3:28pm On May 07, 2013
The solution is separation.Let each region go
Re: Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police by toprealman: 3:31pm On May 07, 2013
Yet when one of them come out with things like, 'my oga at the top', people still insist I shouldn't laugh.
Na real wa oh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi To Partner World Bank On Comprehensive Land Transportation Policy.Photos / Please When Will 2017 Budget Be Passed? / Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.