Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! (3100 Views)

Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech / Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? / Invitation For Test At Investment One Who Else Got The Invite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by debbie(f): 7:59am On May 07, 2013
I was invited for an aptitude test on 11th may in ph,My problem is that am in Lagos and not sure if the give transport fare! who else got the invitation?
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by polipompom: 8:38am On May 07, 2013
Pls hw did u apply?
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by bolloloh(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2013
Mai Sister Pls No one can tell, I beg of U, Do Attend if u re invited abeg!! I guess u know Schlums very well, Its mai prayer dat d 12k u will spend for the trip and upkeep will not b a problem to u IJN......Wen and how did u aplied?
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by debbie(f): 9:17am On May 07, 2013
I JUST UPDATED MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM ON THEIR SITE,THOUGH I WROTE IN 2010,BUT DIDNT GET ANY RESULT OR FEEDBACK.I SUGGEST YOU GO TO THEIR CAREER PAGE AND CREATE A PROFILE THERE,CHOOSE YOUR AREA OF INTEREST EVEN IF YOU ARE A FRESH GRADUATE OR EXPERIENCED,THAT WAY I FEEL YOU MIGHT BE CALLED.....
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by nicago: 9:34am On May 07, 2013
debbie: I was invited for an aptitude test on 11th may in ph,My problem is that am in Lagos and not sure if the give transport fare! who else got the invitation?

And you are still in Lagos?? You should be there asap..Good luck.
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by debbie(f): 9:52am On May 07, 2013
nicago:

And you are still in Lagos?? You should be there asap..Good luck.
Yes i am, and i have a very tight schedule....i want to ask will i be able to reschedule?
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by searchcorp(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2013
i did o, i got the invite o.....

is anybody going from lagos? does anybody need a study partner to revise with and also pray with. I m down for you guys o, lets go and shake the bridge together.
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by debbie(f): 11:20am On May 07, 2013
searchcorp: i did o, i got the invite o.....

is anybody going from lagos? does anybody need a study partner to revise with and also pray with. I m down for you guys o, lets go and shake the bridge together.
thats good to know.....funny enough schlumbeger has a way of dealing with graduates,based on my first experience with them,i just hope they treat us well this time.....is the test for any particular position? or they will call when the need arises? just thinking aloud!
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by dabiko(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2013
@debbie,i also got d invite.Please 4rm ur previous test hw does dia questions look lyk.please reply asap as it wil aid our preparatn..
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by debbie(f): 1:51pm On May 07, 2013
dabiko: @debbie,i also got d invite.Please 4rm ur previous test hw does dia questions look lyk.please reply asap as it wil aid our preparatn..
FROM THE INVITE,THE SPECIFIED THE AREAS THE QUESTIONS WILL COME FROM,MATHS,BASIC ELECT/ELECT,AND PSYCHOMETRIC TEST FORMAT.......I DONT KNOW WETHER QUESTIONS WILL BE BASED ON UR AREA OF STUDY.THEIR QUESTIONS ARE NOT THAT CHEAP,BUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE IN ALGEBRA,BASIC MATHEMATICAL FORMULARS,SHAPES,PULLEY,RESISTORS,CAPACITORS,GENERAL MEASUREMENTS IN PHYSICS,ETC WILL HELP
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by dabiko(m): 4:00pm On May 07, 2013
debbie:
FROM THE INVITE,THE SPECIFIED THE AREAS THE QUESTIONS WILL COME FROM,MATHS,BASIC ELECT/ELECT,AND PSYCHOMETRIC TEST FORMAT.......I DONT KNOW WETHER QUESTIONS WILL BE BASED ON UR AREA OF STUDY.THEIR QUESTIONS ARE NOT THAT CHEAP,BUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE IN ALGEBRA,BASIC MATHEMATICAL FORMULARS,SHAPES,PULLEY,RESISTORS,CAPACITORS,GENERAL MEASUREMENTS IN PHYSICS,ETC WILL HELP
Pls can i av ur pin so we can av further discussn.
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by bolloloh(m): 4:03pm On May 07, 2013
dabiko: Pls can i av ur pin so we can av further discussn.

Pls debbie kindly post dere career site here abeg
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by debbie(f): 4:17pm On May 07, 2013
www.slb.com/career.......from there you can choose either graduate or experienced depending on your qualification.Hope that helps
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by searchcorp(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2013
debbie:

very correct, i just went through their past questions.
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by searchcorp(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2013
dabiko: Pls can i av ur pin so we can av further discussn.

when are you leaving lagos for port hacourt?
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by vinas(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
pls if anyone any materials for aptitude test should pls forward it to my mail box, i would be very grateful nnadiugochukwu@gmail.com
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by debbie(f): 6:23am On Jun 24, 2013
vinas: pls if anyone any materials for aptitude test should pls forward it to my mail box, i would be very grateful nnadiugochukwu@gmail.com
where you invited for their test? Cos the have written for lagos and ph,they are in de interview stage now which will end on friday.
Re: Schlumberger Test In Ph Who Else Got The Invite! by vinas(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2013
debbie: where you invited for their test? Cos the have written for lagos and ph,they are in de interview stage now which will end on friday.

am aware of that but i neeed materials.thanks

pls send materials to nnadiugochukwu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss High Paying Unannounced Jobs In Nigeria / Can You Get A Job After The Hand-over Ceremony? Find Out How..... / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.