Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash (24691 Views)

Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / Levi Ajuonuma (NNPC Spokeman) Killed In Dana Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by sage2(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2013
Tabawababy:
Sorry its typing aeroerror.

You meant to say error, right?
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Tabawababy(f): 3:40pm On May 07, 2013
sage_:

Yes thanks you.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by thrugemaster(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2013
sheyie2007: he ejected but landed on a transformer in festac angry

respect d dead
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by chuksboniface: 4:51pm On May 07, 2013
may your soul rest peace. Amen
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by jidewin(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2013
R.I.P to the Patriots. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by sage2(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2013
Tabawababy:
Yes thanks you.

You are welcome. Meanwhile, what is "Tabawa baby"?
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Yerimzo(m): 5:37pm On May 07, 2013
RIP brothers, its a path we wud all thread upon.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by IBBOB: 5:58pm On May 07, 2013
Wat a pity for dis young felas dat has lost thier lives in active duty again, the airways had eating so much of late, i think something has to be done.(lord have mercy)
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Tabawababy(f): 6:20pm On May 07, 2013
sage_:

You are welcome. Meanwhile, what is "Tabawa baby"?
Is my name. My name is Tabawa or in english is Tabawancy. So my leak-name in our school Ligal Kano is Tabawababy. And because I like to watch Jack Bauer that is why my boyfriend Danliti he used to call me Ta Bauer.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by misterh(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2013
Tabawababy: RIP to the diseased pilots. All hands must be on desk to save our ear force sojas.
*deceased*
Hope their deaths will not be in vain. May God give their families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Tabawababy(f): 6:22pm On May 07, 2013
misterh: *deceased*
Hope their deaths will not be in vain. May God give their families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Thank you is typing aero.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by misterh(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2013
obadiah777: YOU WANT TO LIVE LIKE THE WHITE MAN, YOU ERMMM DIE LIKE THE WHITE MAN. THEY ARE IN A BETTER PLACE NOW THOUGH. AND WHY ARE THEY FLYING FIGHTER PLANES ? WHATS THE BENEFIT OF THAT ?
You are joking, right?
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by megadeath: 7:17pm On May 07, 2013
RIP Ayuba. My cosmate and broda. You were the pride of the entire 57th Regular combatant Course. Your brothers will neva forget you.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by ceaser: 8:31pm On May 07, 2013
Tabawababy: : RIP to the diseased pilots. All hands must be on desk to
save our ear force sojas.
bocin500:

****whispering*** sweety, I believe it should be "all hands must be on DECK....."
Tabawababy:
Sorry its typing aero.
Tabawababy:
Eyya.. Sorry for your lost. RIP
tabawababy: Sorry its typing aeroerror.
sage_:
sage_: You meant to say error, right?
Tabawababy:
Yes thanks you.
Tabawababy:
Is my name. My name is Tabawa or in english is Tabawancy. So my leak-name in our school Ligal Kano is Tabawababy. And because I like to watch Jack Bauer that is why my boyfriend Danliti he used to call me Ta Bauer.

What da heck! Are you for real?

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by isamusainuwa: 8:49pm On May 07, 2013
Wil mis dis young dude in my qtrs oga ado may God 4giv u and giv ur pregnant wyf my secondary skul classmate mary ado d fotitude to bear d lost, miss u sir.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by mkoabiola: 9:11pm On May 07, 2013
RIP young handsome guys
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by mkoabiola: 9:17pm On May 07, 2013
Tabawababy:
Where ar u frm
Fulani Jjc on NL@it
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 07, 2013
REST IN PEACE!!!
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Celestyn8213: 9:56pm On May 07, 2013
sadMay their souls rest in peace
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by burukutu10(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2013
Bem,may ur soul and the soul of the co-pilot rest in peace.amen
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Tabawababy(f): 10:55pm On May 07, 2013
ceaser:

What da heck! Are you for real?
Yes its Tabawa Inusa.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Tabawababy(f): 10:55pm On May 07, 2013
mko abiola:
Where ar u frm
Fulani Jjc on NL@it
No 4 Dandishe Quotas, Kano.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Paulakosu(m): 12:12am On May 08, 2013
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by brownlord: 3:34am On May 08, 2013
I duff my hat for this brave and fearless young men whom took it upon themselves to defend their fatherland, RIP brothers, its better on the other side
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Subuhanalahi: 8:12am On May 08, 2013
RIP
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by HAH: 8:51am On May 08, 2013
Tabawababy:
No 4 Dandishe Quotas, Kano.

Tabawa has arrived on nairaland, my people get ready for English language concoction.

Well the truth Tabawa is a comic relief and a polish english speaker based in Kano, but deliberately mixes the words but they make sense and you laugh at them.

Enjoy Tabawababy and Tabawa welcome to nairaland
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by yamunla(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2013
Tabawababy:
Lmao!!!Joke of the week..I laff so tey...I mess!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by successking: 2:35pm On May 08, 2013
Sad news indeed: RIP Men of valor
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 08, 2013
yamunla: Lmao!!!Joke of the week..I laff so tey...I mess!

See tears running down my eyes o!

Ta bauer.lmfao
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by prettyboi1(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2013
Im laughing at you guys seriously correcting that Tabawa chick. The girl's doing it intentionally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help / Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) / Petrol Laden Truck Explodes On Mobalaji Bank Anthony Road, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.