Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash (24691 Views)

Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / Levi Ajuonuma (NNPC Spokeman) Killed In Dana Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by sage2(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2013
Tabawababy:
Sorry its typing aeroerror.

You meant to say error, right?
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Tabawababy(f): 3:40pm On May 07, 2013
sage_:

Yes thanks you.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by thrugemaster(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2013
sheyie2007: he ejected but landed on a transformer in festac angry

respect d dead
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by chuksboniface: 4:51pm On May 07, 2013
may your soul rest peace. Amen
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by jidewin(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2013
R.I.P to the Patriots. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by sage2(m): 5:34pm On May 07, 2013
Tabawababy:
Yes thanks you.

You are welcome. Meanwhile, what is "Tabawa baby"?
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Yerimzo(m): 5:37pm On May 07, 2013
RIP brothers, its a path we wud all thread upon.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by IBBOB: 5:58pm On May 07, 2013
Wat a pity for dis young felas dat has lost thier lives in active duty again, the airways had eating so much of late, i think something has to be done.(lord have mercy)
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Tabawababy(f): 6:20pm On May 07, 2013
sage_:

You are welcome. Meanwhile, what is "Tabawa baby"?
Is my name. My name is Tabawa or in english is Tabawancy. So my leak-name in our school Ligal Kano is Tabawababy. And because I like to watch Jack Bauer that is why my boyfriend Danliti he used to call me Ta Bauer.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by misterh(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2013
Tabawababy: RIP to the diseased pilots. All hands must be on desk to save our ear force sojas.
*deceased*
Hope their deaths will not be in vain. May God give their families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Tabawababy(f): 6:22pm On May 07, 2013
misterh: *deceased*
Hope their deaths will not be in vain. May God give their families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Thank you is typing aero.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by misterh(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2013
obadiah777: YOU WANT TO LIVE LIKE THE WHITE MAN, YOU ERMMM DIE LIKE THE WHITE MAN. THEY ARE IN A BETTER PLACE NOW THOUGH. AND WHY ARE THEY FLYING FIGHTER PLANES ? WHATS THE BENEFIT OF THAT ?
You are joking, right?
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by megadeath: 7:17pm On May 07, 2013
RIP Ayuba. My cosmate and broda. You were the pride of the entire 57th Regular combatant Course. Your brothers will neva forget you.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by ceaser: 8:31pm On May 07, 2013
Tabawababy: : RIP to the diseased pilots. All hands must be on desk to
save our ear force sojas.
bocin500:

****whispering*** sweety, I believe it should be "all hands must be on DECK....."
Tabawababy:
Sorry its typing aero.
Tabawababy:
Eyya.. Sorry for your lost. RIP
tabawababy: Sorry its typing aeroerror.
sage_:
sage_: You meant to say error, right?
Tabawababy:
Yes thanks you.
Tabawababy:
Is my name. My name is Tabawa or in english is Tabawancy. So my leak-name in our school Ligal Kano is Tabawababy. And because I like to watch Jack Bauer that is why my boyfriend Danliti he used to call me Ta Bauer.

What da heck! Are you for real?

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by isamusainuwa: 8:49pm On May 07, 2013
Wil mis dis young dude in my qtrs oga ado may God 4giv u and giv ur pregnant wyf my secondary skul classmate mary ado d fotitude to bear d lost, miss u sir.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by mkoabiola: 9:11pm On May 07, 2013
RIP young handsome guys
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by mkoabiola: 9:17pm On May 07, 2013
Tabawababy:
Where ar u frm
Fulani Jjc on NL@it
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 07, 2013
REST IN PEACE!!!
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Celestyn8213: 9:56pm On May 07, 2013
sadMay their souls rest in peace
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by burukutu10(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2013
Bem,may ur soul and the soul of the co-pilot rest in peace.amen
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Tabawababy(f): 10:55pm On May 07, 2013
ceaser:

What da heck! Are you for real?
Yes its Tabawa Inusa.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Tabawababy(f): 10:55pm On May 07, 2013
mko abiola:
Where ar u frm
Fulani Jjc on NL@it
No 4 Dandishe Quotas, Kano.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Paulakosu(m): 12:12am On May 08, 2013
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by brownlord: 3:34am On May 08, 2013
I duff my hat for this brave and fearless young men whom took it upon themselves to defend their fatherland, RIP brothers, its better on the other side
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Subuhanalahi: 8:12am On May 08, 2013
RIP
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by HAH: 8:51am On May 08, 2013
Tabawababy:
No 4 Dandishe Quotas, Kano.

Tabawa has arrived on nairaland, my people get ready for English language concoction.

Well the truth Tabawa is a comic relief and a polish english speaker based in Kano, but deliberately mixes the words but they make sense and you laugh at them.

Enjoy Tabawababy and Tabawa welcome to nairaland
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by yamunla(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2013
Tabawababy:
Lmao!!!Joke of the week..I laff so tey...I mess!

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by successking: 2:35pm On May 08, 2013
Sad news indeed: RIP Men of valor
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 08, 2013
yamunla: Lmao!!!Joke of the week..I laff so tey...I mess!

See tears running down my eyes o!

Ta bauer.lmfao
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by prettyboi1(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2013
Im laughing at you guys seriously correcting that Tabawa chick. The girl's doing it intentionally.

Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help / Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) / Petrol Laden Truck Explodes On Mobalaji Bank Anthony Road, Lagos