Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) (21988 Views)

Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / Levi Ajuonuma (NNPC Spokeman) Killed In Dana Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Picomon(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
It actually felt like yesterday...The memory is still fresh in my brain...It was a black Sunday throughout the whole federation...We all felt the impact...We all grieved while emotions took over the atmosphere...It was like a dream as I saw people screamed and cried for a Plane has crashed which claimed many souls of our loved ones...They traveled like we all do...They were resting in their homes normally...It was sudden...They never expected such...

http://www.fleeptalk.com/2013/09/photo-dana-air-crash-memorial-arcade.html

1 Like

Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Picomon(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
More...

Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by 25Calibre(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
How many billion was spent on this?

1 Like

Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
so
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by valdubem(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
So painful! RIP to d dead.
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by bumtos(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
RRespect.
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
After this what is next?
I hope Dana air insurance have paid off all the eligible families involved in this mishap?

Any way, the lost souls will continue to Rest In Perfect Peace.
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
R.I.P@The..Dead...
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by tosingcfr(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
RIP. You wonder why good people die
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by pendusky(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry RIP to the dead!!
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
May the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Africandope(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Brb
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by otijah(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Thought this DANA of a stuff is gone and forgotten, why bringing it to FP again? So that ithe people affected will start weeping again
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by jude33084(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Why bringing back sad memories? sad angry
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by westside6: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Very painful, RIP to the dead
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
So if we have another plane crash... God forbid, our government will keep building this everywhere it happens.

Well what do I know?.
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by JesusAmbassador(f): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
RIP Ogechi Njoku,the only best wonderful friend I had. U called me that sunday morning,never knew it was a goodbye call. May the Lord bless ur soul. I miss u

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Emmyswat(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
too bad for dem. Y not share d money to the families of d deseased. Dan bringing back sad memories.
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by emmabest2000(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
RIP
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by jhydayboy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
RIP to the deceased. may this occurrence never happen in our midst again. so painful jhoor

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by emmybliz(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
But where is the pic :-S ?
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by mysticgal(f): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
death is inevitable but rip
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by emmybliz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
undecided
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by pumpingmachine: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Deekaydadon: R.I.P. to the dead cry

FIRSTly, I want TO dedicate this COMMENT to God, my daddy, my mummy, my brother and my sisters, my friends, my pastor in the Church and also not forgetting MTN for not messing up today.
how old are you?

5 Likes

Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by emygreat747(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ebig22: so
ouch!!!,please sir dont be heartless,RIP to the departed.
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Deekaydadon: R.I.P. to the dead cry

FIRSTly, I want TO dedicate this COMMENT to God, my daddy, my mummy, my brother and my sisters, my friends, my pastor in the Church and also not forgetting MTN for not messing up today.

They are talking about death by plane crash here, you're dedicating first to comment to your parents. Bear in mind,soome people's parents were also involved here.

N.B: did you just dedicate R.I.P to your family?

3 Likes

Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by deeptesting(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
I disagree with the comments of "why bring back sad memories".... Our dead loved ones will always remain in our hearts.. How else would they have conquered death, if we fail to bring back their fond memories? They live in our hearts,though physically absent.. May all the departed continue to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by emmybliz(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
pumpingmachine: how old are you?
he's probably 12 embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by joshuaidibia(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
God bless the dead. Give strenght 2d living,in the end time. See us 2ru ages,as we await d life after death.
Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by olasesi(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
Deekaydadon:

Hmmmmm wondering if we all have the same descerning instinct of when to be "funny" and when not to..

...And in ur attempt to be "trendy"....u just "lost it"....
U dedicated a "RIP to d dead " statement to ur parents, siblings and friends.

4 Likes

Re: Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) by saddler: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
oh! how painful it was that sunday when death ENDed the lives of our beloved compatriots at a TIME they least knew anyTHING could terminate their lives.R.I.P once again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Monorail: Is This The End Of Africa's First Monorail? / UK To Close Temporary Visa Schemes As Over 143,000 Nigerian Doctors Migrates In / Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.