Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos (3573 Views)

Samuel Eto'o Hosts Peter Okoye In Atlanta (PHOTOS) / P'Square Gets A New House In Atlanta (Photos) / Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by aburo7: 8:43am On May 07, 2013
D'banj and his new best friend Olamide were spotted in Atlanta.
They travelled together to Houston for a concert which will feature Ikechukwu,Naeto C and Sinzu.The concert will hold on Thursday May 9,2013.
There are speculations that Olamide may be considering signing to D'banj's Good Music Label.
D'banj's hype man Special Ed is also in Atlanta hanging out with the crew.
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/05/dbanj-spotted-in-atlanta-photos.html?m=0

Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by abiki(f): 8:45am On May 07, 2013
d'banj doesn't look nice in this pix tongue

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On May 07, 2013
ok sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by Booty4meTM: 8:51am On May 07, 2013
choi

Young Erikina Going Places like wizzy

is that dbanj
Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by tinuolababy(f): 9:34am On May 07, 2013
Is that D banj? angry angry. Is he high or something
Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by Scarpon(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2013
d banje looks hungry
Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by Nobody: 11:05am On May 07, 2013
I was spotted with Barack Obama eating pizza alongside Bill Gates and Beyonce but you don't see me shouting over it, do you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 07, 2013
Dbanj don wowo o. He looks so unkempt.
Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by dridowu: 3:20pm On May 07, 2013
I think na dbanj sang ghost mode abi ? I love kanye west voice in ghost mode

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by obiajurum25: 4:16pm On May 07, 2013
D'banj should better come back to Don Jazzy instead of him keeping beards like Kanye West.Olamide you better run away from Good Music cos Kanye West doesn't have time for Nigerians.
Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by gluv01(f): 5:21pm On May 07, 2013
Dbanj looks r.etarded. Does he think all all beards are meant for all His former looked more masculine-friendly.
Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by Yungdamzyl(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2013
Who d hell told olamide dat dis new hairstyle of his fits him,abeg donation on point 4 dbanj,cos he luks so unkept"jst saying nii o" tongue
Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by Kslib(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2013
chineke!!! Abeg make una see rick ross with breast ohhh.. God forbid!! ***spits***
So no be even rick ross sef...
Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by Davluck(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2013
dridowu: I think na dbanj sang ghost mode abi ? I love kanye west voice in ghost mode

i don laff tire...Damn, guyz dey craze oooooo
Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by Rhino5dm: 11:00pm On May 07, 2013
obiajurum25: D'banj should better come back to Don Jazzy instead of him keeping beards like Kanye West.Olamide you better run away from Good Music cos Kanye West doesn't have time for Nigerians.

what are you onto? Which Don Jazzy are you talking about? The one that just shutdown his night club due to low patronage or the one selling Loya milk?

Let me disappoint you by reminding you that Don Jazzy has not achieve ANYTHING since D banj left him. He rushed out a crappie album with dead and crappy songs that don't even fit for a wake keep.

Since then what has Don Jazzy achieved other than selling kerosene and Loya milk? Nada!!

The only one that should be running is Don Jazzy cos, D Banj really exposed him.

where is Dr. Sid, Wande Coal? Dead and buried. Tiwa Savage nko? Gone!!!.
Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by horlajide: 12:08am On May 08, 2013
Olamide's haircut make am resemble person wey dey on chemotherapy undecided

As for special ED, if those böòbs get any bigger he had better resign as a hype-man and take up a career as a surrogate mother. His brèàst milk are much needed elsewhere cry
Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by mojibbz(m): 12:18am On May 08, 2013
[b][/b]
horlajide: Olamide's haircut make am resemble person wey dey on chemotherapy undecided

As for special ED, if those b0obs gets any bigger he had better resign as a hype-man and take up a career as a surrogate mother. His breast milk are much needed elsewhere cry
LWKM OOOO!!! grin
horlajide: Olamide's haircut make am resemble person wey dey on chemotherapy undecided

As for special ED, if those b0obs gets any bigger he had better resign as a hype-man and take up a career as a surrogate mother. His breast milk are much needed elsewhere cry
LWKM OOOO!!!
Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by Nobody: 1:21am On May 08, 2013
Dbanj looks so lean and unkept....hmmm , na wa lipsrsealed
Re: D'banj And Olamide Spotted In Atlanta-Photos by Kairoseki77: 1:40am On May 08, 2013
joeydozzy: I was spotted with Barack Obama eating pizza alongside Bill Gates and Beyonce but you don't see me shouting over it, do you? undecided

I was playing football with Jesus.

You don't see me yelling that I won with a bicycle kick.

Gotta stay humble.

(1) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts What She Got!!! {SEE PHOTO} / Chioo See What This Former Strip'per Wore To A Club!!! Unbeliverable / See Dr Sid Reply To A Fan That Asked About His Own Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.