Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Moochers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moochers (8897 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Moochers by Needlelady(f): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2008
Ladies: I don't know whether any of you ladies have come across or dated men that are moochers? They first of all creep up into your life and before you know it they bring out their syphon and help themselves with your material resources. How do you see men that are moochers? Can you tolerate them?

Guys: Do you mind being a moocher? Will you feel cormfortable asking your girlfriend/wife  for money or some other thing all the time?

I ask no favors for my sex, All I ask of our brethren is that they will take their feet from off our necks. ~Sarah Moore Grimké
Re: Moochers by tRoOE(f): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2008
Nope I don't roll with those type of men grin grin am only interested in guys in town

A moochers is either a broke ass that needs to get a job, or just another selfish/cheap asshole that doesn't like spending on himself

Hell No i can't tolerate that type of guy, I need a real man who is able to cater for himself without asking for anyone assistants.

However, i don't man helping in his time of needs but it shouldn’t be an everyday things
Re: Moochers by Raymond88(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2008
Hmm, reminds me of my sisters boyfriend. tongue
Re: Moochers by tRoOE(f): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2008
Really, so why don't you tell us about him tongue

Funny enough my cousin ex is just like that too angry angry gosh i couldn't stand him angry
Re: Moochers by Raymond88(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2008
I'm sure he's pretty much like your cousin. tongue
Re: Moochers by tRoOE(f): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2008
Yea maybe tongue , funny enough guys like this are very controlling from what i noticed
Re: Moochers by Raymond88(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2008
Well not all of them. . .from what i noticed. . .but in all fairness girls are the biggest moochers in relationships.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2008
but in all fairness girls are the biggest moochers in relationships.
A woman can never be a moocher.
Re: Moochers by tRoOE(f): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2008
Raymond88:

Well not all of them. . .from what i noticed. . .but in all fairness girls are the biggest moochers in relationships.
ahahah that is 100% false, it mostly men that act that way
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2008
ahahah that is 100% false, it mostly men that act that way
Thank you; I even know a girl whose Nigerian boyfriend mooched and mooched to the point that she was paying for his cigarettes. I was like, girlfriend you need to wake up, are you chasing him? there are so many men walking around with no woman in their lives.
Re: Moochers by tRoOE(f): 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

Thank you; I even know a girl whose Nigerian boyfriend mooched and mooched to the point that she was paying for his cigarettes. I was like, girlfriend you need to wake up, are you chasing him? there are so many men walking around with no woman in their lives.
The guy I know too is just like that, he sleeps in his girl house 24/7, she feeds him 3 square meals, buy personal things for him,very useless boy. The only thing in guyss like that is that majority are fine /goodlooking
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 12:16am On Apr 18, 2008
she feeds him 3 square meals, buy personal things for him,very useless boy. The only thing in guys like that is that, majority are fine are fine/goodlooking
Na goodlooking we go chop? Most goodlooking guys are bisexual anyway.
Re: Moochers by tRoOE(f): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2008
[quote author=Needlelady link=topic=128215.msg2166023#msg2166023 date=1208474167]
Na goodlooking we go chop?
Most goodlooking guys are bisexual anyway.
[quote][/quote]That was the same thing I told the gurl grin grin
Yes oh it hard to tell nowadays which one is bisxual or straight

The moochers are men hoes/cheaters, they will sleep with anything that have a hole
Re: Moochers by howfar2: 12:27am On Apr 18, 2008
@poster

but girls do behave like moochers especially nigerian girls.
Re: Moochers by Seun(m): 12:34am On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

Na goodlooking we go chop? Most goodlooking guys are bisexual anyway.
And most good looking girls are trans-sexual?
Re: Moochers by Raymond88(m): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2008
Girls expect you to buy everything for them, most girls even get married for money.
Re: Moochers by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 18, 2008
hotfunmilayo aka needlelady and her man bashing threads.
Chei,Who did this girl wrong?
Now all the Nigerian males on nairaland are paying for it.
Re: Moochers by Dreloaded(f): 12:53am On Apr 18, 2008
lol apparently the bisexual men of DC, osisi grin

as you know DC and Atlanta are the homes of the DL men perhaps she found her man "hooking up" with his friends
Re: Moochers by tRoOE(f): 12:55am On Apr 18, 2008
how far:

@poster

but girls do behave like moochers especially nigerian girls.
How so undecided, the girls are getting pay for their service nah, or can you buy a good without paying for it

It's only men that sit on this asses waiting for people to feed them grin grin, lazy ass fuckers
Re: Moochers by TheSly: 12:58am On Apr 18, 2008

Yeah. And most good looking girls are trans-sexual.
Seun even though i am still very pissed because u changed my ID. . . . .This is a good statement. . . cool

Girls expect you to buy everything for them, most girls even get married for money.
Raymond. . . . . .Nice one. cool
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 1:08am On Apr 18, 2008
Yeah. And most good looking girls are trans-sexual.
Transexuals are girls wannabe and can never look like fine chics.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 1:10am On Apr 18, 2008
How so , the girls are getting pay for their service nah, or can you buy a good without paying for it

It's only men that sit on this asses waiting for people to feed them  , lazy ass fuckers

That is what I don't understand about this new generation. Men use to farm and trade to feed their family but we are raising a generation of bisexuals who walk around with a third leg and is only good for internet trolling. Lawd have mercy!

When did good looking become a man's best asset? Have they ever heard that there is no love without finance?
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 2:15am On Apr 18, 2008
by Nwando,
hotfunmilayo aka needlelady and her man bashing threads.
Chei,Who did this girl wrong?
Now all the Nigerian males on nairaland are paying for it.

Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 2:17am On Apr 18, 2008
lol apparently the bisexual men of DC, osisi

as you know DC and Atlanta are the homes of the DL men perhaps she found her man "hooking up" with his friends

Re: Moochers by tRoOE(f): 5:58am On Apr 18, 2008
Needlelady:

That is what I don't understand about this new generation. Men use to farm and trade to feed their family but we are raising a generation of bisexuals who walk around with a third leg and is only good for internet trolling. Lawd have mercy!

When did good looking become a man's best asset? Have they ever heard that there is no love without finance?
This new generation is very useless, and lazy.
Ask a 25yrs age guy if he as a job, house, car, land, and any kind of properties to show for!!!!!Nothing. the only thing they brag is having a degree . What is the use of going to school if he can't hold a job?
They all depend on their parents and sugar mamas grin grin grin
Yes oh no money no love no sex kiss kiss kiss

The bisexual full NLand lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, na only God go deliver them!!!!!!Amen
Re: Moochers by StephenP(m): 6:08am On Apr 18, 2008
Only irresponsible guys depend on their girlfriends and wives for all things. I mean, I don't see anything wrong with them asking for help occassionally and ladies wanting to pitch in financially but dang, all the time? Ladies c'mon now, love isn't that blind. I don't see why a guy would go into a relationship with a girl if he knows he cannot maintain her financially. Even if she doesn't ask for money or anything, at least try to give her gifts and things.
Re: Moochers by tRoOE(f): 6:12am On Apr 18, 2008
StephenP:

Only irresponsible guys depend on their girlfriends and wives for all things. I mean, I don't see anything wrong with them asking for help occassionally and ladies wanting to pitch in financially but dang, all the time? Ladies c'mon now, love isn't that blind. I don't see why a guy would go into a relationship with a girl if he knows he cannot maintain her financially. Even if she doesn't ask for money or anything, at least try to give her gifts and things.
Correct guy, your gurl should be lucky to have you cheesy cheesy cheesy unlike this cheap asses on NL grin
Re: Moochers by StephenP(m): 6:18am On Apr 18, 2008
Yeah. . .about that, she left some months ago. I'm kinda happy to be single right now.
Re: Moochers by tRoOE(f): 6:19am On Apr 18, 2008
Eya pele oh, well have fun with your singlehood tongue
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2008
Yeah. . .about that, she left some months ago. I'm kind of happy to be single right now.
You don't sound happy o me otherwise you won't be broadcasting it.
Re: Moochers by Needlelady(f): 8:44am On Apr 18, 2008
They all depend on their parents and sugar mamas
Yes oh no money no love no sex

The bisexual full NLand , na only God go deliver them!!!!!!Amen

I knew that most guys here are creepy and undercover brothers. May God deliver women from their likes.
Re: Moochers by MrPataki1: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2008
Some threads are just outrightly out of place. sad

Continue with the male bashing, if it makes you happy, Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

My Big Thing Is Causing Trouble (photo) / This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos / Best S3x Positions To Give Your Woman Crazy Climax – VIDEOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.