Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

God Is Good all the time. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Good all the time. (1421 Views)

Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... / How To Say '*God Is Good...all The Time' In Different Languages / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Good all the time. by successcertain: 9:40am On May 07, 2013
Amin
Re: God Is Good all the time. by nnofaith: 10:54am On May 07, 2013
Africans are going thru second round of slavery thru religion.
Re: God Is Good all the time. by successcertain: 1:37pm On May 07, 2013
nnofaith: Africans are going thru second round of slavery thru religion.

I weep for my dear brothers and sisters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6twSN8ZS_VA&bpctr=1367931902
Re: God Is Good all the time. by nnofaith: 1:41pm On May 07, 2013
rather sad
Re: God Is Good all the time. by nnofaith: 1:47pm On May 07, 2013
why would black pple support religions that justified the enslavement of their forebears

1 Like

Re: God Is Good all the time. by successcertain: 1:50pm On May 07, 2013
Mind is your only ruler,sovereign.The man who is not able to develop and use his mind is bound to be the slave of the other man who uses his.
"If you show me your religion, I will show you your conquerer." Molefi Asante

(1) (Reply)

Rich Preachers, Rich Churches...poor Saints / Did Jesus Really Have Long Hairs? / Help!!! I Need To Be Spiritually Balanced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.