Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead (10581 Views)

Four Mistresses With Love Children Appear At Prophet Akinade’s Funeral / Prophet Elijah Olufemi Akinade(baba Lion) Of Cac Lion Of Judah Gone? / Prophet Akinade Of C.a.c Lion Of Judah Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by jesus3: 6:27pm On May 02, 2011
Its most unfortunate that this has happened. However one must take solace in what Paul had said in 1Corinthians

1Co:15:21: For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
1Co:15:26: The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co:15:54: So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
1Co:15:55: O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
1Co:15:56: The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

Though very painful.

I was not in church on sunday(suffering from a little fever) but heard at about 1:53pm on Sunday 1/05/2011 from a member of how he had died the previous day 30/04/11

This man was a gift to the world. A pastor, preacher, evangelist, Prophet and a sound musician. A source of inspiration that has helped raised the destinies of thousands around the world.

He did Laboured for us the congregation and was never involved in any fetish thing or collected any money from Politician.

Bishop Oyedepo was in my church in 2007 and testified how God had ministered to him about the prophet. He's one of the end time Generals with diverse spiritual gifts. Ever dynamic and articulate

Papa lion u surely be missed( by me Toba). Numerous folks that doesn't attend my church would know him very well through MITV that airs the church Programmes on Saturday afternoon.

Its just too painful and i ve been in grief since last night.

May his soul rest in perfect peace

Read more below

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/4773-prophet-akinade-is-dead.html
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 02, 2011
thats why i usually laugh whenever i hear all these pastors saying 'you shall not die, but live to give testimony of the lord's good work'.

There's no one among the living souls here on earth that won't have the taste of physical death. But when the time will come is what no one knows.

We can't live forever on earth, cos our fight is not against physical death but that of the spiritual.
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by jesus3: 7:40pm On May 02, 2011
Enitan as much as i agree with u, one fact must be noted that no one prays to die young (at times some others just do not hope of dying)

As a young man if a pastor or an imam walks up to you to say ' u will die and not see the lord's goodness(God forbid that for u) of course You're gonna reject that, despite knowing u're gonna die after all.

Death is the only constant thing. But when we mourn the dead we do so to appreciate their earthly works and also to reflect on our own lives to bring ourselves to remembrance of the fact that its gonna be our turn some day.

My Pastor do pray for long life for himself and that of the congregation, but in all GOD has the final say(he's unquestionable).

The key message is

Psalms:90:12: So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

may God help us
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by Nobody: 3:58am On May 03, 2011
Guy,
death is not the end of one's life, life continues well after death. whether now or later matters not, it is how we spend our lives that should be our concern and not how long we wanna live.

Come think of it, we've been waiting for the so-called 2nd coming of Jesus for the past two thousand years. Have we ever considered a second plan in case if Jesus ain't coming again, we should go meet him up there well prepared?
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by KunleOshob(m): 6:08am On May 03, 2011
Mmmh 'Jesus' finally confirms that he also uses the 'toba' user I.D I thought it was only cec folks that were into this multiple I.D racket.
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by tosinaded(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2011
Oh my God! My dad loves his songs. .
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by newmi(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2011
KunleOshob:

Mmmh 'Jesus' finally confirms that he also uses the 'toba' user I.D I thought it was only cec folks that were into this multiple I.D racket.
Wait a minute what are you talking are you not the one notorious for using multiple IDs
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by jesus3: 10:00am On May 03, 2011
enitan2002:

Guy,
death is not the end of one's life, life continues well after death. whether now or later matters not, it is how we spend our lives that should be our concern and not how long we wanna live.

Thats what i'm trying to say up there. A well spent life must be worthy of emulation and stand as a challenge to those that are still alive. If a deceased lived a fulfilled life, others can reflect on it through a direct or indirect mourning and thus realign a derailing life back into position. ok?

enitan2002:

Come think of it, we've been waiting for the so-called 2nd coming of Jesus for the past two thousand years. Have we ever considered a second plan in case if Jesus ain't coming again, we should go meet him up there well prepared?

As christians we ve been taught severally in the bible to live our lives like jesus lived his i.e sinless, loving, spirit filled etc and then remember that

Ec:3:1: To every thing there is a seaso[/b]n, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Ec:3:2: [b]A time to be born, and a time to die;

My bro whether Jesus comes or not once we keep tabs to what we ve been told in the bible and act accordingly, the rest is settled.
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by jesus3: 10:09am On May 03, 2011
KunleOshob:

U better keep shut if u ve got no meaningful and sensible contribution to make here and don't let me vex my anger on u. Which one would have been easier? to deny or to open up? I had issues with my password that needs to be reset and the admin will sort it out

It cos of people like u that love to post poo and BS that makes one get tired of visiting NL

tosinaded@:

Oh my God! My dad loves his songs. .

Same here. Being the Keyboardist of the church myself, its a painful lose.
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by Joagbaje(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2011
@op
If you are really Toba, this is to let you know I miss your posts.
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by jesus3: 12:06pm On May 05, 2011
After 5 days, still finding it difficult to believe papa is gone. One's got not choice since God Almighty does what pleases him, hence no one can question him.

David the Psalmist did say

bible King David on some years back:

Psalms:103:7: He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
Psalms:103:14: For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
Psalms:103:15: As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
Psalms:103:16: For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
Psalms:103:17: But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
@characters in bold. God himself is quite aware that our time on earth is limited comparing man with Flower and grass that survives for a while. what can last forever as David did emphasized is the lord's mercy which is from everlasting to everlasting.

what gives me courage not to miss ur earthly presence (baba Judah) lies in the fact that u lived a fulfilled life that raised many destinies. Like i said in the OP u affected many lives positively which span across ur members to thousand others that never attended ur church, who either heard of u from people or saw u on Tv.

A friend posted this on my FBook page

guy,
i hear smetin drastic io!
dt ur pastor died.
pls confirm if its true.thks

and this

so sorry men.
didnt know him personally but i know he blessed a lot of lives.
wot kinda sickness?
was discussin wit my dad dt maybe its d strain of continual fastin or smetin.
sorri men, i know u loved d man
Thats a testimony from someone who heard of ur great earthly deeds from others.

Bishop Oyedepo calls you 'my prophet'

General Evangelist of CAC Prophet SK Abiara calls you 'Baba Woli' (daddy prophet)

Prophet Samson Ayorinde(WEBIC) calls u Prophet of God.

I shed tears when i remember your words to me last October on birthday and how you made the Church lively with songs which you sang none stop for about an hour in the Sunday service. I was playing the Keyboard whilst praying and also enjoying myself.

Popular Gospel singer Esther Igbekele said in 2007 during her testimony that ur prayer of Dec 2006 manifested in her life.

Lady Evang Tope Alabi said same thing. Not forgetting Evang Samson Adekanbi (sammy P) who shared his testimony last December 2010. He said 'Adura ti baba gba fun mi ti se o. Moti gba visa America ati ti london bayi bayi ooo'

remembering Yinka Ayefele himself who used to play keyboard for you long ago. Just to mention but a few about this great and unique Man of God. A very fine musician par excellence

Despite the fact that whilst alive, members don't come here to advertise of make noise didn't affect ur fame and popularity to Nigerians. At my last count today, I've read about 6 threads on Nairaland alone since the news of ur death broke out on Sunday

its been difficult to take this sad occurrence out of my mind. nonetheless the words of paul comes to the rescue

Ro:8:32: He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Ro:8:35: Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?

Ro:8:38: For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Ro:8:39: Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

God loves you and he has shown that to us

Isa:57:1: The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

[center]Rest in peace[/center]
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by Femonjay(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2011
R.I.P. BABA LION OFJUDAH
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by jesus3: 11:01am On May 11, 2011
Prophet Elijah Olufemi Akinade's Burial Program Announced

The burial date for the late General Overseer of the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC), Lion of Judah, Prophet Elijah Olufemi Akinade has been announced.

The one week burial arrangement will be held between Monday, May 23 and Friday, May 27, 2011

Prophet Akinade, the gospel singer and preacher, died on Saturday, April 30, at the age of 56 years.

According to a statement released by the church authorities, the burial programe for the late General Overseer would start with service of songs in all the branches of the church on May 23 and 24.

On Wednesday, there will be lying-in-state at the Lagos State Television (LTV), Ikeja, Lagos, while on Thursday, May 26, the corpse will move to Ibadan, for lying-in-state in the morning, while Christian wake will be held in the evening at the church headquarters, at Dizengoff, Iyana-Church, Ibadan.

On Thursday, there will be a praise night by all the gospel musicians across the country.

The funeral service will be held on[b] Friday at the church headquarters in Ibadan, which would be followed by interment at the same venue.[/b]
Source  http://www.enownow.com/news/story.php?sno=9071
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by jesus3: 12:22pm On May 11, 2011
2011 Prophesies: 'Two Govs will die mysteriously'

, Surprises in 2011 elections

* Warns FG of coastal attacks

By Shedrack Ifurueze Date Published 20/12/2010

The General Overseer of Christ Apostolic Church (CAC), Lion of Judah, Prophet Elijah Akinade in a special message to the nation about events in 2011 has prophesied that two Governors will die mysteriously, 2011 elections will end with surprises and expectation of maritime attacks in the country by terrorists.
Prophet Akinade said during a special programme tagged ‘Last Minutes Miracle’ in Lagos last week that one of the Governors will die while sleeping in the night in a manner that will generate crisis within the State. The death described by him as natural will result in series of allegations against those considered to be the enemies of the Governor. “Only God can stop the death of these Governors, if they can cry to the Lord through fasting and prayers”, he warned.

the characters in bold speaks for theselves

Concerning the 2011 elections, Akinade said that Nigerians will find it difficult to believe surprises in the outcome of the elections. According to him, 2011 elections will represent the true position of votes casted by Nigerians.
“The elections will be the first election that Nigerians will vote and the outcome will not create controversies witnessed in the past because it will meet the expectation of voters”, he added.

Its a pity Papa u are not around to witness ur prophecy come to past. Both Local and international obcervers said the election was reasonably free and fair. We saw many surprises as OBJ was defeated in his own constituency as well as the Speaker Dimeji Bankole being unable to return to the lower house.

We saw how ACN tagged as a Yoruba part gave Dr Chris Ngige in an IGBo state the Senatorial ticket in Anambra state defeating Mrs re-branding of the ruling party

He prophesied that certain powerful Nigerians affected by the removal of import duty on certain goods will like to destabilise the country if their pressure on the National Assembly failed to yield result
He added that President Goodluck Jonathan should not yield to the pressure and proposal from any quarters because the removal was initiated by God so that Nigeria will benefit from riches of other nations.
“The prayer of the saints in the country is the direct result of the removal of import duty by President Jonathan to ensure the return of stolen wealth back into Nigeria from other nations”, he assured.
Akinade said that 2011 will be a year of boom in the Nigerian economy to the extent that several Nigerians working abroad will return into the country. Besides, he said that the Federal government will appoint a Foreign Affairs Minister that will ensure a favourable visa policies by all embassies in Nigeria.
He noted that the Federal Government should put all the security agencies on alert to counter terrorist attacks during the year through the coastal ports.”Except an urgent action is carried out by the Federal Government, the attacks will be a great disaster”, he warned.
Six Iranians were arrested in Gbagada Lagos recently over seized ammunitions at Tin Can . This also resulted in th report of Iran to the United Nations by the Federal Government.

Source http://newsdirectonline.com/newstory.php?ID=1013
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by KaKaww: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2011
[size=16pt]Four Mistresses With Love Children Appear At Prophet Akinade’s Funeral
– As Leadership Crisis Also Creeps In[/size]

For God will bring every work into judgement including every secret thing whether good or evil. Eccl 12:14

The Holy Scriptures say that in the last days, wonders shall never cease to happen. They explain further that many fake prophets will come up, claiming to be messengers of God; meanwhile, they are only messengers of evil, working for their personal interest.

Since the death of the acclaimed man of God, Prophet Akinade Elijah of CAC Lion of Judah become known, controversies have continued to stir up, challenging his spirituality and ministerial life, some of which, as revealed in our story, exposed his immoral and unspiritual lifestyle. Many of his church members were calling and castigating us for exposing the man they hold dear, and who they believed could not go wrong.

But if the revelation in our earlier story shocked many in his flock, they are in for another shocker of their lives when they hear that their General Overseer, before his death had other children outside his matrimonial home.

Till his death, Pastor Akinade was ostensibly known with one wife, Lady Evangelist Augusta Oluwatoyin Akinade who is fondly called Iya Shiloh, mother of Obafemi, his known first child, in accordance with the scripture and the doctrine of the church he represented. But it may surprise you to know that something not befitting a Christian, let alone a man of God, happened as four mistresses, with their children born for the pastor out of wedlock, ranging from 15 to 19 years of age, except one of them known as Abiodun, who is said to be older than Obafemi, which puts his age in the range of late 20s to early 30s, appeared at the prophet’s burial which simply means that the late prophet has had him before he married his legal wife but the identity of the young man was shrouded in ultimate secret to the members of the church and from some people said to be close to him.

Many that graced the burial rites in Ibadan were shocked to the bone marrow when the four women arrived simultaneously with their children who, according to insiders who witnessed the whole scenario, bear a noticeable resemblance to the deceased.

We even gathered that prior to his death, he had called and given a substantial amount of money, running into millions of naira, to two of the mistresses and even left them a standing order to attend his burial in the company of their children in the event that he didn’t survive the ailment that had confined him to his sick bed. This, we heard, prompted the invasion of these m

Categorised as : News, Society by Global News
http://www.globalnews-ng.com/?p=39
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by Zodiac61(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2011
jesus.:

2011 Prophesies: 'Two Govs will die mysteriously'

, Surprises in 2011 elections

* Warns FG of coastal attacks

By Shedrack Ifurueze     Date Published 20/12/2010

the characters in bold speaks for theselves
Its a pity Papa u are not around to witness your prophecy come to past. Both Local and international obcervers said the election was reasonably free and fair. We saw many surprises as OBJ was defeated in his own constituency as well as the Speaker Dimeji Bankole being unable to return to the lower house.

We saw how ACN tagged as a Yoruba part gave Dr Chris Ngige in an IGBo state the Senatorial ticket in Anambra state defeating Mrs re-branding of the ruling party

Source   http://newsdirectonline.com/newstory.php?ID=1013

It is a pity he did not foresee his own death.
If he did, maybe one would believe all this man of god nonsense that Nigerians are so fond of.
It is easy to sprout vague rubbish and claim them to be prophesies from god.
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by tpia5: 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2011
on google, it's claimed a woman died mysteriously some years back, while in a hotel with him.

if that's true, then the four mistresses is even a small number.

there might be more.

lord have mercy.

i hope he was able to accept Jesus before he passed on.
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by dayokanu(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2011
^^ hey sweetheart
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by tpia5: 1:52am On Jul 14, 2011
But on second thought, are these attempts to sully the man's name.

They should start by doing dna tests.

This kind of thing doesnt glorify God.
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by God4: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2011
Tpia@. The news is fake. Believe me when i say so
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by tpia5: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2011
It could be fake i guess.

I learnt there's a power struggle in the church and it might be an attempt to discredit the man.
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by God4: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2011
No that's not true. Im almost a Pastor in C>A>C and all pastors in that church are my friends. I asked from one them and he said all is well
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by tpia5: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2011
that's alright then.

if the reports arent true.
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by Patsey: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2011
Who's gonna take over from him? I suspect a member of his family! cool cool cool cool cool Onyearas & Onyenochis
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 16, 2011
na wa ohhhhhh cry
Re: God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead by Patsey: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2011
God,:

No that's not true. Im almost a Pastor in C>A>C and all pastors in that church are my friends. I asked from one them and he said all is well

YOU SHOULD BE BACK HERE TO CORRECT YOURSELF. ARE U STILL INSISTING HE'S ALIVE?

tpia@:
But on second thought, are these attempts to sully the man's name. They should start by doing dna tests. This kind of thing doesnt glorify God.

God,:
Tpia@. The news is fake. Believe me when i say so

BELIVE ME TPIA, YOUR CLAIMS, TO SAY THE LEAST, ARE INDISPUTABLY OXYMORONIC!

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? / What Did Paul Mean When He Referred To The "Lawless One" Also As "Man Of Sin"? / Report From The Burial Of Rev. Fr. Stephen Njoku Of Upper Room Ministries Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.