Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Jonathan Blasts Critics, Says They’re “the Most Corrupt” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Blasts Critics, Says They’re “the Most Corrupt” (461 Views)

Jonathan Blasts Buhari Over Corruption, Challenges Him. / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Just Get Out Of My Sight, Jonathan Blasts Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Blasts Critics, Says They’re “the Most Corrupt” by masterdre: 10:45am On May 07, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan has lambasted those criticising his administrations for corruption, saying they are the most corrupt bunch of Nigerians.

Speaking Monday while addressing the Nigerian community in South Africa in Cape Town, South Africa, Mr. Jonathan said reports of corruption in Nigeria are exaggerated and that those who criticise him were themselves neck deep in corruption at a higher level.

The president said, “From my experience as deputy governor up till the time I was elected as the vice president I know those who talk more about corruption are the most corrupt.

“Peoples’ perception about corruption in Nigeria was over amplified than the corruption that happens in the country.

Continue reading...http://premiumtimesng.com/news/133067-jonathan-blasts-critics-says-theyre-the-most-corrupt.html

(1) (Reply)

2 Soldiers, 22 Policemen, 14 Prison Warders, 13 Terrorists Killed / Igbo Leaders To Jonathan: What We Want From You! / God Does Not Support Rigging But God “approves” Those That Rig And Succeed-jang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.