Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney (1598 Views)

See The Striking Resemblance Between Phyno And Osama Bin Landen / Osama Bin Ladin Versus President George Bush / Satan Rejects Osama Bin Laden In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 07, 2013
BOCA RATON, FL——In a stunning admission during tonight’s foreign policy debate, President Barack Obama broke down in tears and announced that Osama bin Laden was not killed by a U.S. special operations team last year, is in fact still on the loose, and remains a major threat to the safety of all Americans.

While answering a question from moderator Bob Schieffer on the possibility of another act of terrorism on U.S. soil, Obama began by touting his order to take out the al-Qaeda founder, but then suddenly stopped talking and gazed down at the debate table for nearly 10 full seconds. When he raised his head, the president, now shaking and weeping, proceeded to deliver the shocking news.

“I’d like to remind anyone who questions my commitment to national security that in the past four years, we’ve put al-Qaeda on its heels, we’ve brought Osama bin Laden to justice, and the country is now safer than…than…I’m sorry, I can’t do this anymore,” said Obama, his expression taking on a nervous, pained look that witnesses confirmed they had never before seen on the commander in chief’s face. “Listen, we never got him, okay? We never got bin Laden.”

“We’ve never even came close to killing him,” Obama continued as his breathing grew more rapid and tears began streaming down his face. “And we’re no closer to getting him today than we were when I first took office. The man’s a lunatic, and he’s still out there. I’m sorry. I’m so very, very sorry.”

The visibly panicked Obama told the worldwide debate audience that he truthfully “[doesn’t] know where the hell Bin Laden is” and that he could “literally be in this room for all I know.” As the audience sat in stunned silence, the president revealed that last May’s Navy SEAL mission to kill the world’s most wanted man was a complete intelligence and military failure, resulting in heavy U.S. casualties and the deaths of dozens of innocent Pakistani civilians.

“There was a chance he was in that compound in Abbottabad, but a very slim one,” explained Obama, adding that while fabricated reports put the odds of finding bin Laden in Pakistan at 50-50, the chances were really more like 90-10. “But I gave the order anyway, because I wanted it, you know? I wanted to kill bin Laden so bad, because the economy wasn’t good and news out of Afghanistan was hurting my presidency. Everyone told me the mission would fail, but I still went through with it. It was just a family of four living in that compound, and the guy we thought was bin Laden was just some tall man with a beard whom we murdered in cold blood.”

“Remember when I addressed the nation and told everyone Osama bin Laden was dead? I knew he was alive that whole time,” said Obama, looking at no one in particular and, for the most part, speaking to himself while in what appeared to be a state of severe shock. “I bleeped up. Jesus Christ, I bleeped up bad. I’m in trouble. I’m in really big trouble.”

Wiping his eyes with his sleeve, Obama then admitted his administration went to extreme lengths to cover up the truth by completely fabricating DNA evidence; releasing the book No Easy Day, which was credited to a Navy SEAL who the president said never existed in the first place; and fully financing production of the upcoming Kathryn Bigelow film Zero Dark Thirty.

“The reason we never showed you his body is because we never had it to begin with,” said Obama, his forlorn gaze fixed on the floor. “Trust me, if we had killed Osama bin Laden, we wouldn’t have just tossed his body in the ocean. We would have paraded it around the entire goddamn world.”

According to the president, the only reliable intelligence the government has on bin Laden is that he is currently planning dozens of new attacks on America and that he continues to lead al-Qaeda, which has now expanded to virtually every country on the planet. Obama also confirmed that the CIA is “incredibly confident” that the terrorist leader is coordinating bombings in every major U.S. city, with at least five potential attacks aimed at the Pentagon and the Golden Gate Bridge alone.

In addition, Obama said that bin Laden was actually in New York City three months ago and visited the Empire State Building.

The president then continued to confess other factual distortions from his administration, revealing that the death toll of American soldiers in Afghanistan is actually almost 8,000, the Iraq War is still going on and as bloody as ever, Iran is just weeks or possibly even days away from having a fully armed nuclear weapon, and the real national unemployment rate is hovering around 10.4 percent.

“Words can never fully express the sorrow and regret I feel for giving you a false sense of closure,” the president said after turning to speak directly into the camera, his voice quivering. “To the families who lost loved ones in the attacks on 9/11: Osama bin Laden is alive, and he’s healthier than ever. He’ll probably live to 100. And to my wife, Michelle: I have engaged in multiple extramarital affairs.”

Following the debate, the Romney camp released a statement saying that “Gov. Romney is absolutely thrilled Osama bin Laden is still alive.”
Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by alienvirus: 12:22pm On May 07, 2013
Tell me this is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by lmm4real: 12:25pm On May 07, 2013
humm were did you get all this info from, abeg state ur source o.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by Emmyk(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2013
Is this a f*ckin Joke?!

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by outrage: 12:42pm On May 07, 2013
Its a lie, it would have flooded the news now! Besides USA can never do something like this, they rather cover it up.

I don't know why I am commenting on this thrash thread.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 07, 2013
OPS, TODAY IS NOT APRIL 1
Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by ckkris: 1:04pm On May 07, 2013
Source: Shankara Reporters
Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by ckkris: 1:09pm On May 07, 2013
Walahi talahi, Usama bin Laden is actually in Kano, co-ordinating boko haram.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by ckkris: 1:14pm On May 07, 2013
President Obama also admitted that he is father of the bouncing baby boy born by popular Mollywood actress Miss T Dike.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by Omen100(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2013
ckkris: President Obama also admitted that he is father of the bouncing baby boy born by popular Mollywood actress Miss T Dike.

interesting
Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by eagleeye2: 1:18pm On May 07, 2013
I can't believe this.... are you telling me that after all the hurrayyys and videos showing how Osama was killed that Obama is admitting to the public that it's all a hoax.
This must be some sick joke.

No Source..... abeggi op, park well jor.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by vizboy(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2013
NOW THIS IS A FUNNY SHIT

Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by Joel3(m): 2:39pm On May 07, 2013
how i wish it was true. i am not sure you are aware the americans celebrate osama bin laden death day

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by alienvirus: 2:44pm On May 07, 2013
lol
Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by churific(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2013
Nonsense!

Do you even know anything about the US media. If the speculation even existed, doesn't have to be true, you wouldn't just be reading about it on Nairaland. You'll have newscasters bringing the news, LIVE, to your doorsteps...especially the RIGHT WING (Republicans)
Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by Emmyk(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2013
Lol. This thread has been moved to Jokes section
Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by lanetrips: 5:01pm On May 07, 2013
the last time i checked,al qaeda gave a release dat dey lost dia leadr(obl) so romney wat r u saying?if at all the gist is true
Re: Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 07, 2013
be sure before you argue....try to learn and stop aguement

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Your Take On This photo? / [photo] Baddest Phone Ever Liveth! / Even Animals Hates Jonathan See This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.