Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Brown University's Tribute To Chinua Achebe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brown University's Tribute To Chinua Achebe (8278 Views)

Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P / A Kenyan's Tribute To Chinua Achebe / Awolowo Was Driven By An Overriding Ambition For Power-chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brown University's Tribute To Chinua Achebe by 1forall: 1:03pm On May 09, 2013
^ Wait, what are you on about? You've failed to make a coherent point right from your first comment.

Did you just get internet?
Re: Brown University's Tribute To Chinua Achebe by Dede1(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Reason before you make any post. Being able to read and write does not necessary make one educated. What makes you educated is your disposition at any given time. Would you then say that all the people that make posts and comments here are educated. Sometimes it is advisable not to speak: Silence at the appropriate time is more eloquent than words.

It is unfortunate you can not even read talk less of comprehend. Where did you pick up the crap about being “educated” in my previous post? Nigeria is a mess.

1 Like

Re: Brown University's Tribute To Chinua Achebe by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 09, 2013
Dede1:

It is unfortunate you can not even read talk less of comprehend. Where did you pick up the crap about being “educated” in my previous post? Nigeria is a mess.
"Nigeria is a mess (sic)" because of people like you.
I still maintain my stand, Chinua Achebe is not a prolific writer. Even, I've not heard the great Williams Shakespeare being referred to as such. He didn't write novels but plays and poems. In fact there was no English novelist during his time until many years when the author of "Robinson Crusoe", Daniel Defoe, became the first novelist.
Re: Brown University's Tribute To Chinua Achebe by Dede1(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2013
Ola Johnson:
"Nigeria is a mess (sic)" because of people like you.
I still maintain my stand, Chinua Achebe is not a prolific writer. Even, I've not heard the great Williams Shakespeare being referred to as such. He didn't write novels but plays and poems. In fact there was no English novelist during his time until many years when the author of "Robinson Crusoe", Daniel Defoe, became the first novelist.

Broo, I do not give a ratazz if you have decided to wallow in ignorance.
Re: Brown University's Tribute To Chinua Achebe by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 09, 2013
Dede1:

Broo, I do not give a ratazz if you have decided to wallow in ignorance.
It is ignorance itself that makes you not to see the sense here, but say I'm ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOUTH EAST Contributions To Federation Account. (with Evidence) / New Reforms Aided Crackdown On Drug Lords – NDLEA / What Is The Curent Value Of Mr And Mrs Gej's Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.