Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Indian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Indian Visa (2405 Views)

USA Ealiest Appointment Date And Indian Visa Appointment / Contact Us For Indian Visa, China Visa And Malaysian Visa / Refusal of Indian visa for a British national of Nigerian descent??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Visa by Papaemma: 5:24pm On May 07, 2013
Please forumist I am having problem scheduling appointment date for indian visa. it keeps on telling me dates not available try again, after five days i will be prompted to schedule appointment again. Please I need help.
Re: Indian Visa by Nik08: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
Papaemma: Please forumist I am having problem scheduling appointment date for indian visa. it keeps on telling me dates not available try again, after five days i will be prompted to schedule appointment again. Please I need help.

Hi, have you been able to complete the visa application for this indian visa? The dates to schedule appointment isn't showing. Who knows the process pls?
Re: Indian Visa by Nemsy(f): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
Don't stress yourself trying to book an appointment, that shit ain't working,just print out your filled form and take to the embassy.
Re: Indian Visa by larryshow4(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2013
Just go down to there office at VI.. Talk with the securities, that online appointment thing never works fine... I had the same problem when i applied for there visa then.. which was Feb. so talk with the securities. they would fix you up.
Re: Indian Visa by modext(m): 1:32am On Jul 16, 2014
Nemsy: Don't stress yourself trying to book an appointment, that shit ain't working,just print out your filled form and take to the embassy.

Hw does it go from there...I stay in a far place ,pls can u give details of what it will take,processes sm1 will undergo
Re: Indian Visa by cjotech: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
modext:
Hw does it go from there...I stay in a far place ,pls can u give details of what it will take,processes sm1 will undergo

A friend of mine is in similar situation. Have u made any progress
Re: Indian Visa by ptassystems: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please i will also be applying for there visa soon. Please i want to be sure if i will be grant the visa. I will be going there to study for three years. Hope to read from you guys soonest. Thanks
Re: Indian Visa by Obinoscopy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
I wonder why there are no active thread for those seeking Indian Visa. Abi nobody wan go India again?
Re: Indian Visa by Obinoscopy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
I'm actually requesting to know the average length of time it takes to get an Indian entry visa
Re: Indian Visa by Obinoscopy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
No response. Well lemme provide the answer, it takes a minimum of 1 month to process all visa types......even Entry Visa. Timeline for Official Visa is less than a week though.
Re: Indian Visa by ijebubabe(f): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Obinoscopy:
No response. Well lemme provide the answer, it takes a minimum of 1 month to process all visa types......even Entry Visa. Timeline for Official Visa is less than a week though.

does this apply to business visas? what's the process in obtaining clearance from india before business visa is issued?

(1) (Reply)

......is There Any Nigerians In Oman? / Recommendations For Shipping From Nigeria To Canada / Hello Brothers. How Much Is Germany Visa, Ticket And Bta Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.