Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Hello Brothers. How Much Is Germany Visa, Ticket And Bta Money - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello Brothers. How Much Is Germany Visa, Ticket And Bta Money (2408 Views)

PTA/BTA Issues And Parallel Market Exchange Rate: Way Out / Travel Tickets And BTA Cost For Barbados / Bta When Travelling To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Brothers. How Much Is Germany Visa, Ticket And Bta Money by dmariowizzy(m): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pls its urgent. How much is germany visa, ticket and BTA money.. Pls anybody should help me with any information
Re: Hello Brothers. How Much Is Germany Visa, Ticket And Bta Money by dmariowizzy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Some one please help out.. Please.. I really need to know.. Please some with experience .. Please help out
Re: Hello Brothers. How Much Is Germany Visa, Ticket And Bta Money by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2015
dmariowizzy:
Some one please help out.. Please.. I really need to know.. Please some with experience .. Please help out

Guy, Dont be lazy, google is there nah if you need an info regarding the ticket, regarding the visa isssue, you never talk about the exact visa you want, visiting,student,tourist. All I know is that the visa fee falls betw 13k- 15k depending on the currency rate .
Re: Hello Brothers. How Much Is Germany Visa, Ticket And Bta Money by dmariowizzy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
shegsky:

Guy, Dont be lazy, google is there nah if you need an info regarding the ticket, regarding the visa isssue, you never talk about the exact visa you want, visiting,student,tourist. All I know is that the visa fee falls betw 13k- 15k depending on the currency rate .

Bros. Pls don't get upset, my mistake.. My cousin, he wants to live and work in germany.. Which visa will he apply for?? .I've tried google .. Still no exact price. I'm just seeing only the visa fee price
Re: Hello Brothers. How Much Is Germany Visa, Ticket And Bta Money by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
dmariowizzy:

Bros. Pls don't get upset, my mistake.. My cousin, he wants to live and work in germany.. Which visa will he apply for?? .I've tried google .. Still no exact price. I'm just seeing only the visa fee price

Is he Travelling on a study and work level , or just wanna go via work visa , if its the latter, then his first assignment is to find a company thats gonna employ him if, I mean he might be lucky if he has an idea that is kinda related to apprentice, then an employment letter could be guaranteed.he might be lucky, the company might even send him the Ticket .
Re: Hello Brothers. How Much Is Germany Visa, Ticket And Bta Money by 25omega(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
dmariowizzy:

grin grin grin you are obviously looking for advice on illegal immigration. you probably wont get any answers here. Besides immigration laws has changed and its really hard to get stuck in a country with hopes to turn your illegal status to legal.

shegsky:

Is he Travelling on a study and work level , or just wanna go via work visa , if its the latter, then his first assignment is to find a company thats gonna employ him if, I mean he might be lucky if he has an idea that is kinda related to apprentice, then an employment letter could be guaranteed.he might be lucky, the company might even send him the Ticket .
Brah come on you already know what he is trying to ask for. His brother is looking for visa/ ticket arrangement that would result in him staying in europe.
Re: Hello Brothers. How Much Is Germany Visa, Ticket And Bta Money by justwise(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
25omega:
grin grin grin you are obviously looking for advice on illegal immigration. you probably wont get any answers here. Besides immigration laws has changed and its really hard to get stuck in a country with hopes to turn your illegal status to legal.

Brah come on you already know what he is trying to ask for. His brother is looking for visa/ ticket arrangement that would result in him staying in europe.
grin grin grin
Re: Hello Brothers. How Much Is Germany Visa, Ticket And Bta Money by dmariowizzy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Thanks y'all....

(1) (Reply)

Flight Ticket To Cape Verde / Dv 2012 Applicants Interview / Indian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.