Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Flour Mills What Happen To My Bagco Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Flour Mills What Happen To My Bagco Shares (3332 Views)

South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc / Flour Mills Paid Me After Bagco Merger / Flour Mills Registrars Contact Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flour Mills What Happen To My Bagco Shares by doctorbabs(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2013
i bought bagco share during Public offer some years ago, i downloaded their E-dividends form, filled and went to flour mills registrars for submission, to my suprise, the lady at customer care said bagco have been merged flour mills that my money will be returned to me.

during my conversation with her, i askrd few question .

i said u people didnt inform the shareholders since they have our email, telephone number and mailing address even on their website u cannot find such information so they stylishly scheme some shareholder of bagco out.

what do i do now?

can i take legal actuon against them or

someone should advicr me
Re: Flour Mills What Happen To My Bagco Shares by excellentmomma(f): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
My dear, this is shocking, I received my meagre consideration today. Its so shocking, instead of rewarding us with at least a diluted share of FMN, they are paying us off. How callous.
Re: Flour Mills What Happen To My Bagco Shares by Mpeace(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2013
They'l pay you off. I just got my warrant last week.
Re: Flour Mills What Happen To My Bagco Shares by sammybrainy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
Got mine too
Re: Flour Mills What Happen To My Bagco Shares by Danniedpastor(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
doctorbabs:
i bought bagco share during Public offer some years ago, i downloaded their E-dividends form, filled and went to flour mills registrars for submission, to my suprise, the lady at customer care said bagco have been merged flour mills that my money will be returned to me.

during my conversation with her, i askrd few question .

i said u people didnt inform the shareholders since they have our email, telephone number and mailing address even on their website u cannot find such information so they stylishly scheme some shareholder of bagco out.

what do i do now?

can i take legal actuon against them or

someone should advicr me

Please, how can I reach them?

(1) (Reply)

Bitworld Ethereum Mining Platform (bitworldeth. Com Review) Is A SCAM / Health, Skin & Cooking Benefits Of Our Unrefined Coconut Oil / Very Lucrative POS Business Investment & Lease Of Premises_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.