Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Flour Mills Paid Me After Bagco Merger - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Flour Mills Paid Me After Bagco Merger (3082 Views)

Flour Mills What Happen To My Bagco Shares / Flour Mills Registrars Contact Email Address / When Will Dangote Flour Mills Ipo Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flour Mills Paid Me After Bagco Merger by debeey87(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hello Guys,

I got a text from GTB today stating that 1000+ was paid into my account from the merger of flour mills with Bagco. Abeg I want to know,is it that they are paying people back in commensurate with their shares or its just dividend payment because I know Bagco has not paid me any dividend or bonus since I bought it.

Thanks.
Re: Flour Mills Paid Me After Bagco Merger by valdubem(m): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
How many units of shares do you have with them?
Re: Flour Mills Paid Me After Bagco Merger by debeey87(m): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
I think about 1000 or 2000 or less cant be ao sure but do u have any idea if they paid people cash back for their shares becos I didn't request for that
Re: Flour Mills Paid Me After Bagco Merger by feelamong(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2013
debeey87: Hello Guys,
I got a text from GTB today stating that 1000+ was paid into my account from the merger of flour mills with Bagco. Abeg I want to know,is it that they are paying people back in comensurate with their shares or its just dividend payment because I know bagco has not paid me any dividend or bonus since I bought it.

Thanks

There was an arrangement by Flour Mills to take over bagco plc. Shareholders were all advised to fill a form indicating if they wanted to convert their shares to Flour Mills or to be given cash for the Bagco shares they had. In the arrangement if you wanted cash, you will be paid N2.75 for any bagco shares you had while the Bagco shares will be converted to Flour mills at 25 shares to one Flour Mills.

Since you did not indicate that you wanted Flour Mills shares, the obviously you will be paid the cash...enjoy!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 / Have Anybody Been Place On Tempotarary Moratorium On MMM Before..lets Dicuss / Why MMM Will Never Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.