Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Okorocha Formally Joins APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Formally Joins APC (13081 Views)

At Last, Buhari Formally Writes N’assembly To Withdraw 2016 Budget For Correctio / Alao-Akala Joins APC, Dumps Labour Party / Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Chyvy(f): 11:53am On May 08, 2013
Well, I suspect a Buhari/Okorocha ticket lipsrsealed

vigasimple: Okorocha has made a bad calculation and is going to backfire big time.

What benefits is there for him in joining AREWA PEOPLES CONGRESS to actualise NORTHERN 'BORN TO RULE' Presidential ambition.

If, The Presidency is offered to either Oshiomole, Okorocha or Fashola with a Northern VP, and the other governors in APC coalition given either senatorial seats or good ministerial positions then hey may be able to unseat PDP but it won't happen.
The North will either Present Bhuari or any other Northern candidates as President and they will lose again
Forgot to mention that APC has NOT being Registered yet and may not be.

The incompetence is already showing what 'APC' will do if they get elected. Simple legal formalities and compliance they couldn't do it and they want to run the country. NO TO BHUARI
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Mortiple(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2013
Zet72:
did chino liar, he obi single handedly made okorocha imo state governor go & get ur fact right& come & thank chino for educating u...anyway that aboki- outcast political career is finished in igboland., Did it come as a surprise to me no,imo people has always been anti igbo so It's norm from that part of igboland.
Let's leave politics aside and face reality. As a proper nwa-afor Igbo, I don't join issues with a fellow onye-Igbo on social media but you have pushed me to the wall. It is usually a mad person that goes about thinking that sane people are mad.

This is the first time I have heard any Igbo person accuse Imo people of being anti-Igbo! You and I know that the bad image Igbo people suffer today is courtesy of a particular state in Igbo land. Majority of people from this particular State are arrogant, proud, dubious, wicked, diabolical, etc. Their major occupation is trading (buying and selling). Their mantra is "Ngbe onye jili nwe ego ozaba afa nnaya = whenever a person makes wealth, he begins to answer his father's name". What a perverted philosophy!

The fallacy of Igbo migrating from Israel/Egypt emanated from this particular state. Some quarters in this state don't even believe they are Ndigbo.

Some persons from this State started the Biafran war and also betrayed Ndigbo eventually.

So my dear friend, what else do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Orblonde: 11:59am On May 08, 2013
quote author=aurenflani]

Cockroach, how many voters can ur pathetic myopic village muster in 2015?[/quote]

No be una wey dey boko una sef like cockroach for north? Abi ya ignorance no dey tell you when ya winch plans don backfire? Foolishness can be genetic oh. Anyway this time we will also count goats, yam and sheep like you people in the next election while you are busy getting blown up. Oyinbo go say na blowback wey catch una.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:04pm On May 08, 2013
Boyoorisha:

like or dislike, you aren't relevant in the political circle. so keep your likeness to yourself
E dey pain you? You ll soon see with your eyes.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Orblonde: 12:06pm On May 08, 2013
Buhari CANNOT win a presidential election. Perception is powerful and his own cannot be overturned plus a northern president is an impossible sell as any consensus selection from the north will not be selected on merit of being acceptable to the whole country.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by olajide8(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2013
Look at the larger picture people and look at the game being played love them or hate them, this is chess *politics* a game of intellectuals OBJ was the only good player - look very well at the options available, two performing available governors and another in waiting from the south south edo state, subsequently, their are other patterns I see panning out and a change from the norm, to performance Hmmm! I like where this is heading you want a igbo president Okorocha, you want yoruba president fashola, you want a south south option oshimole, this looks quite nice - no word President Obama is backing APC as a viable option. Riding on buhari acceptability in the core North which no body can get.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Chillypelly(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2013
Let words go to Ndi-Igbo from states outside Imo State to be resonable while commenting on issues concerning Imo State. I think Imo deserves all the respect and honour it demands, being the cradle of ancient and mordern civilization in the old eastern region.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Chillypelly(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2013
Let words go to Ndi-Igbo from states outside Imo State to be resonable while commenting on issues concerning Imo State. I think Imo deserves all the respect and honour it demands, being the cradle of ancient and mordern civilization in the old eastern region. Its not a myth, but a real truth verifiable.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by dayokanu(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2013
olajide_07: Look at the larger picture people and look at the game being played love them or hate them, this is chess *politics* a game of intellectuals OBJ was the only good player - look very well at the options available, two performing available governors and another in waiting from the south south edo state, subsequently, their are other patterns I see panning out and a change from the norm, to performance Hmmm! I like where this is heading you want a igbo president Okorocha, you want yoruba president fashola, you want a south south option oshimole, this looks quite nice - no word President Obama is backing APC as a viable option.

By the time Amaechi joins them nko
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by ddeola: 12:20pm On May 08, 2013
Nice move
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by asha80(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2013
Zet72:
did chino liar, he obi single handedly made okorocha imo state governor go & get ur fact right& come & thank chino for educating u...anyway that aboki- outcast political career is finished in igboland., Did it come as a surprise to me no,imo people has always been anti igbo so It's norm from that part of igboland.
your take on people from imo state shows you have empty brain.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Zet72(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2013
Mortiple: Let's leave politics aside and face reality. As a proper nwa-afor Igbo, I don't join issues with a fellow onye-Igbo on social media but you have pushed me to the wall. It is usually a mad person that goes about thinking that sane people are mad.

This is the first time I have heard any Igbo person accuse Imo people of being anti-Igbo! You and I know that the bad image Igbo people suffer today is courtesy of a particular state in Igbo land. Majority of people from this particular State are arrogant, proud, dubious, wicked, diabolical, etc. Their major occupation is trading (buying and selling). Their mantra is "Ngbe onye jili nwe ego ozaba afa nnaya = whenever a person makes wealth, he begins to answer his father's name". What a perverted philosophy!

The fallacy of Igbo migrating from Israel/Egypt emanated from this particular state. Some quarters in this state don't even believe they are Ndigbo.

Some persons from this State started the Biafran war and also betrayed Ndigbo eventually.

So my dear friend, what else do you have to say?
my brother let us not wash our dirty linen in the public, The same people u are talking about are the mouth piece of indigbo both in the past & in the present of this mis-marriage called Nigeria, I will not hav u ignorant of the fact that the survival of indi-igbo from independent of this nation to date had been single handedly fought by these same people u are castigating, do I mention names both in past & the present government..no..No need, even though ur state claims to hav more educated ones or go to school more than the state in question still their are lacking in all spheres of achievement in both intellectually,politically or materially...Once again let us not wash our dirty cloth in the public, u can see no names was mention,no state also But "Atuora omara omara atuora ofeke ofeny isi na ofia" Udo

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Zet72(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2013
Chillypelly: Let words go to Ndi-Igbo from states outside Imo State to be resonable while commenting on issues concerning Imo State. I think Imo deserves all the respect and honour it demands, being the cradle of ancient and mordern civilization in the old eastern region.
grin[quote Are u a learner go & check when imo was created& come back & tell us where it fit in to what u said..
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by otokx(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2013
Politics and intrigues.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by jkross(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2013
APC is a disaster waiting to occur..In the end the North will always want to have control..The same thing that drove them from PDP will still drive them away from APC..every ethnic group wants to be relevant and also hold power ...you can't separate politics and ethnicity.. Personal I think Rochas is a spoiler..before Rochas APGA had always been a good contender for the Seat but he has reduced APGA to nothing in Imo state..overshadowing every other person..he rules like a dictator..he is just a wolf in sheep skin...I ve always seen him as a spoiler and a PDP decoy and instrument of division..I won't be surprised if PDP is planting him in APC to cause confusion
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by asha80(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2013
Zet72:
my brother let us not wash our dirty linen in the public, The same people u are talking about are the mouth piece of indigbo both in the past & in the present of this mis-marriage called Nigeria, I will not hav u ignorant of the fact that the survival of indi-igbo from independent of this nation to date had been single handedly fought by these same people u are castigating, do I mention names both in past & the present government..no..No need, even though ur state claims to hav more educated ones or go to school more than the state in question still their are lacking in all spheres of achievement in both intellectually,politically or materially...Once again let us not wash our dirty cloth in the public, u can see no names was mention,no state also But "Atuora omara omara atuora ofeke ofeny isi na ofia" Udo
funny you are talking about not washing our dirty linen in public when you were the first that made that outrageous statement.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Dede1(m): 1:52pm On May 08, 2013
Zet72:

You seemed to be indebted to dunce. I can not fathom what spurred you to vomit this crap that people of Imo State are anti-Igbo. By the way, what state are you? If you have been on this forum longer than two years, you would have noticed that certain Imo State peeps have alerted every Igbo chap on this forum about Efulefuism that is running amok in Alhaji Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Dede1(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2013
Zet72:

I wondered aloud why the tenancy of wisdom you exhibited in the above posted was conspicuously missing from your previous post. I guess you know Nigeria was stateless in the era you referenced and it will be fair to avoid silly postulations.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by emiye(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2013
I believe, this is a good move, APGA is dying in the SE stronghold, will suffer a bigger dent in 2014 in anambra state, loosing to PDP WILL be catastrophic.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Aifey(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2013
For me am only intrested in any move tht will brind PDP down. I hate them wit perssion.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Lex1(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2013
And who said Buhari will be the APC Presidential candidate .... There are alot of surprises coming up. Wouldn't be surprise if I see Aliyu Babagida on board. keeping my arms crossed.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Emlina(f): 3:15pm On May 08, 2013
Wait oo. Is ds abt d individuals leadership ability or d party bein more of northerners? Personally, i vote sm1 i kn has d leadership ability witout evn lookin @d party. If Okorocha cms out to b voted again as governor, me go vote d man cos i'v rily seen changes. Weda he's in APC or in a party i'l organise in yrs 2 cm, i no send. And pls, cn sm1 hlp me tel our oga *seun* 2 rmuv d rules 4rm my reply box. I don read am.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Chillypelly(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2013
@zet I do not say any of this on my own, but a collective perception by every Igbo man including yourself that is if you are not an outcast in igboland. The people of old owerri province in the 17 century recieved the first form of material education through the missionaries and anchored their development on human capacity improvement. If your skull is not made of walnuts i'm sure i just educated you.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 08, 2013
Okorocha the lost Sheep.
Bye-Bye!
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by lagcity(m): 3:34pm On May 08, 2013
Ndigbo fascists will kill Okorocha! Ndigbo ndo o cheesy
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by touch4mony: 4:15pm On May 08, 2013
dotNaira:

That guy is still the best candidate APGA has produced. Is it the other APGA governor you want to boast of? Thank Okorocha for once being in APGA, he made Igbo people have hope in APGA. Sincerely, APGA has lost a performer.
okorocha should b greatful to Apga .APGA gave him a plat form all party reject him cos they kw him to b a snitch and he has should APGA d real reason why other partys rejected him.by 2015 we will rate him cos its to early for dat cos u can't point out to me any project he started and finished

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by klax(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2013
Zet72:

Well you are right but the truth is if we keep hidden our dirty line till it get stinky and love to wash other peoples line in public, painting oursleves a saint whereas the rot amongs us are like a "Weapon Of Mass destruction"(a.k.a WMD)people who do not have direction, no focus point,ready to even seLl their birthright for cash. Well lets just leave them biko the are just bunch of pooh-flies.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Obiagu1(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2013
Chyvy: Well, I suspect a Buhari/Okorocha ticket lipsrsealed

He will receive the biggest shock of his life.
He cannot smell a VP ticket and if he does, will only win votes in Imo State.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by Zet72(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2013
asha 80: funny you are talking about not washing our dirty linen in public when you were the first that made that outrageous statement.
My unreserved apology to any body I might have offended by my alia post...Udo ..
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by jidestar: 7:30pm On May 08, 2013
Okorocha my man. I go dey reach Owerri, na my territory be dat.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by DrOBD(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2013
hmm. interesting.
Re: Okorocha Formally Joins APC by jidestar: 7:33pm On May 08, 2013
Dr_OBD: hmm. interesting.
Which one be Doctor Obo, me i get phd for womantology.Dr ikebe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Large Turn Out, Late Arrival Of Materials In Abuja / Terrorism Trial: Court Grants Ndume Permission To Travel / Emah Bassey Accused Of Administering Juju On 22 APC Members In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.