Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC (912 Views)

Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago / Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC by iamarvye(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Former Senate leader, Victor Ndoma-Egba, who resigned from PDP on September 17th, has formally joined the All Progressives Congress (APC). Ndoma-Egba, who represented Cross River Central in the seventh Senate, was at the APC secretariat in Cross River state today where he formally joined the party.
While speaking to some of the party chieftains, Ndoma-Egba

“I came to reciprocate the various courtesy calls paid to me by chapter chairmen of the APC from the ward level to the national body of the party and to tell you that I want to formally join the APC family.
For a long time, it was said that Cross River State was a one party state. For a long time it was, but it is no longer tenable today, because the actiosaid the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) created a large pool of IDPs (Internally Displaced Politicians) who still have political life in them and must continue in politics. So the IDPs must find a platform to carry on with their politics. As we continue consultations with you, I want to assure you that we are aware the party has a constitution and we must be bound by it. We want to come to the party with values of integrity, fair competition and a level playing ground. Fortunately PDP has given a template of what should not be done, that impunity is not sustainable. They have had to pay a high price for impunity. Whether they have learnt lessons from their impunity is what I don't know," he said.

Source: http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/former-senate-leader-ndoma-egba.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Great..he has seen the light.
Re: Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC by benedictnsi(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Political Rural to urban migration grin
Re: Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC by DuchessLily(f): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nigerian politicians sha!!
Re: Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC by olaboy33(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Its high time APC knew they have the numbers already....they dont need deflections anymore.....its time they sit right nd plan on how to retain their achievements so far..........

Welcomin deflectors who are from the same party they preached change against is totally out of it.....i hope jagaban wld do sometin about that quickly
Re: Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC by jaykaylegend(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Welcome to the family
Re: Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC by godello: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
This greedy bastard!!

1 Like

Re: Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC by speedyGonzales: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
And behold he is now a saint!

...and the circle of Nigerian stup*dity continues!
Re: Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC by dridowu: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
Selfish Interest
Re: Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC by Adminisher: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Good move. The following are not wanted;
Jonathan, Mama Piss, FFK, Fayose, Ekweremadu, Orji, Omisore, Obanikoro, et.c
Re: Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC by Adminisher: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
speedyGonzales:
And behold he is now a saint!

...and the circle of Nigerian stup*dity continues!

Not all PDP was bad. I am an APC supporter but I will take Peter Obi any day. The problem is PDP is a cursed party that God has turned his back upon. It only gets worse for them for now. They have killed and stolen from the poor and they are going down.
Re: Former Senate Leader, Ndoma-egba, Formally Joins APC by speedyGonzales: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Adminisher:

Not all PDP was bad. I am an APC supporter but I will take Peter Obi any day. The problem is PDP is a cursed party that God has turned his back upon. It only gets worse for them for now. They have killed and stolen from the poor and they are going down.

haha! cursed? okay, man! for me parties are not bad people in control are bad! those we elect are bad people!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Brave Nigerian Soldier Deactivates Ieds With Bare Hands / BREAKING!!! IPOB Hoists Biafran Flag (see Video) / Abubakar Audu’s Sons Gang-raped Me And Their Father Covered It Up – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.