Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex (15226 Views)

Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) / British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / Married Zimbabwean Woman And Nigerian Lover Get Stuck During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Efemena_xy: What a wacky but interesting thread! cheesy

Nope, I don't think it's possible not to moan during sex. Place your baby in his/her cot when they're fast asleep and then get your groove on.

Timing is of the essence. Best to start when your baby's just drifted off. That way, they wouldn't even notice the window shattering and earthquake noises emitted by the parents. smiley
windows shattering and earthquake.... interesting.
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
mgbeketoto: Learn to keep the baby in his own room. . . . or cot!
Perhaps y'awl are to noisy for the poor tot! kiss
I WOULDN'T DO SUCH A FRIGHTENING THING IN FRONT OF A CHILD. . . .TO CAUSE HIM NIGHTMARES.
Please, put yourselves in his position. cheesy

NO CHILD WANTS TO BE AWAKENED BY TREMORS AND EARTHQUAKES OR SE-XUAL ESCAPADES. . . .

Not to mention THE SMELL!
Thank you! kiss
I love this response...
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Like this?
interesting
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Thanks for all the wonderful advice.
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Ogoanita(f): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
[/quote] undecided
vivianc: grin grin grin grin .
wat smell do u mean
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by DEGREE2466(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2013
Leaving the baby in another room is better alternative only if the baby is one year and above.
But wait o am I even married?
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2013
DEGREE2466: Leaving the baby in another room is better alternative only if the baby is one year and above.
But wait o am I even married?

Check very well, u might just be...... lol
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
leaving the baby in another room may not be the solution.
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Fhemmmy: 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
candygosh: Give em dose of sleepn pill. Lol

That ur son ehn! Lips sealed

Oh my Gosh . . when you dont wanna laff, Nairalanders wont allow your 32 to stay together . . . Lol
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wonderful advice from Nairalanders.
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Being alone with your hubby without children interfering is one beautiful way to enjoy a relationship.
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by soulglo: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wow. I really don't think it is that serious. Unless a child has serious medical issues were he/she has to be closely watched there should not be a problem at all.
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
soul_glo: Wow. I really don't think it is that serious. Unless a child has serious medical issues were he/she has to be closely watched there should not be a problem at all.
but a child needs to be close to the parent at night to be sure that all is well.
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by soulglo: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
chibabe3: but a child needs to be close to the parent at night to be sure that all is well.

That's just not true. Will the child get up and walk out of her crib if you put him/her there? The fact is putting babies on a schedule is difficult in the beginning so parents do not want to try. They'd rather keep the baby right next to them for easy access. I can understand to an extent when a mother is exclusively breastfeeding but even then you breast feed and put the child in his/her crib. There is no reason why a 6 month old child has not learned to soothe themselves. Many parents have lullaby's playing for their babies. That can be playing while you do your thing. Honestly all I see here is excuses for not making time for your spouse. I honestly cannot imagine being made love to and holding a baby. That's just unnatural.
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by MrsChima(f): 1:05am On Sep 20, 2013
You and hubby just have to wing it but make sure your baby is okay because crying is the only way a baby can communicate and if your hubby have issues with it...he can self service.

1 Like

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
You and hubby just have to wing it but make sure your baby is okay because crying is the only way a baby can communicate and if your hubby have issues with it...he can self service.

Self service!!!!!. That's dangerous ma and will totally remove the affection that the couple have for each other.
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by chuksme(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
I AM ENJOYING THIS VERY TOPIC. ALTHOUGH I AM STILL SINGLE SEARCHING. BUT THE TOPIC IS VERY INTERESTING AND EDUCATIVE.
Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
chuksme: I AM ENJOYING THIS VERY TOPIC. ALTHOUGH I AM STILL SINGLE SEARCHING. BUT THE TOPIC IS VERY INTERESTING AND EDUCATIVE.
enjoy the topic as you prepare to settle down. The truth is that once a baby enters the family, the couple's relationship is never the same.

1 Like

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Kenosky1: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Interesting thread, my sister is always available to take care of the baby while I cool off with my wife. It is very frustrating having a baby cry and interrupt an important activity that brought him to the world.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Interrupting Parents During Sex by Kenosky1: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2014
chibabe3: enjoy the topic as you prepare to settle down. The truth is that once a baby enters the family, the couple's relationship is never the same.
thats true but it depends on the extent to which the couple allows the baby affect their love life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? / Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.