Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? (15142 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Enemyofpeace: 9:24am On May 05, 2023
Between your mom and dad, who gave you the
real beating of your life?

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 05, 2023
How do you even begin to hit your own child? None has ever touched me, there's no need for such to ever happen, I can't even process it.

11 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 05, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

Na popcy oo that time grin...I could chest my mothers beating...so she will wait for my Dad to come back...I stubborn gan but the discipline was worth it.

And as for the person above me is a proof that when parents are scared to touch their daughter because they think she is "fragile"
Is the reason why we have most mentally sick kids today.

200 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Promotions: 9:32am On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How do you even begin to hit your own child? None has ever touched me, there's no need for such to ever happen, I can't even process it.
hmmm I don't understand o...as a 9ja kid born in the early 2000s down to whatever year that's still alive, beating is mandatory grin

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Promotions: 9:35am On May 05, 2023
For beating I give it to my father, that man was legendary, to the extent we knew his car hunk sound..once we hear peepee 5 sec the whole house is clean, sweap every thing under the chair 🪑 grin

163 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by eddynaira125: 9:43am On May 05, 2023
Some parents can Sabi beat

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Zonefree(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
None has ever touched you is the reason you turned to a nuisance here. They did the society bad by over pampering you and we have to suffer the consequences.

236 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by KingMack(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2023
My dad! That man fit use anything wey enter I'm hand take beat you..back then naso e use wheel spanner wipe my elder bro for head upon say blood dey pour and e collapse the man no even shake like say e do anything e jus carry my brother throw inside moto drive am go hospital

Note: My dad never did drugs or alcohol jus hit tempered nigga! I was hot tempered too while growing upp! But thank God over the years I practiced how to control it..even now mosquito fit jus perch for my hand and dey suck blood I go dey look am dey smile but e get as e go suck blood reach I fit use guillotine take behead am DON'T TASTE MY PATIENCE 😆😆

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Lol! Are you sure?
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2023
grin grin My mom,the day I went to watch film at a house in my street,she had earlier warned me not to be visiting again.
She beat ancient and modern out of me.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:47am On May 05, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Are you sure?

Isnt it quite obvious?

6 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Enemyofpeace: 10:11am On May 05, 2023
Zonefree:

None has ever touched you is the reason you turned to a nuisance here. They did the society bad by over pampering you and we have to suffer the consequences.
no mind am.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Enemyofpeace: 10:14am On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
no wonder. The thing show for your body

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by TheLordofHost: 10:34am On May 05, 2023
sadThey died when I was 4 years old. I can’t remember

21 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 05, 2023
None.
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Vanilla4(f): 4:42pm On May 05, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
My mom is very good dealing with corporal punishment 😅 and guilt tripping.
Mom.

7 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by MissOpe(f): 5:11pm On May 05, 2023
I'm writing this on behalf of my son...

I ( the mother) have beaten the hell out of him, and will still beat the shit outta him...

He'll be 5 in November but very stubborn like Bihari

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Afonjacrusder(f): 5:11pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are a perfect example of spare the rod and spoil the child.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Charlie2020(f): 5:11pm On May 05, 2023
My mum surely
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by GboyegaD(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2023
Hmmm.... very difficult to place since my beatings were very minimal/few. I would rather say my dad because my stubbornness earned me some occasional undeserved slaps if that counts as beatings of one's life.

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by PoliteActivist: 5:11pm On May 05, 2023
None.
My parents are not beaters. They use psychology to discipline. And it works!

4 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Emilokan1(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2023
grin
Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by DrAda(f): 5:12pm On May 05, 2023
They were in sync. Noone outdid the other. Thinking about it now as a parent, i get the politics at play. Very well done.

4 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Orubebe01: 5:12pm On May 05, 2023
My mum o. That woman eeeh

4 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by CARLOSZ: 5:12pm On May 05, 2023
My mum is undefeated

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by fergie001: 5:13pm On May 05, 2023
The intention of my mum was to kill me when I was young.

The woman beats with everything at sight, horse-whip, once threatened me with a cutlass, stoned me a knife, which one? But she and I are padi for life now.... Whenever I remind her she will say, na dat thing make you get sense now.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Lannyjoe4u: 5:13pm On May 05, 2023
Dad

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by olisefom: 5:13pm On May 05, 2023
Women remain undefeated in this illustrious field.

15 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by abobote: 5:14pm On May 05, 2023
None

My parents no beat me when I small

I don't beat my kids as well, but my doesn't agree with that, she does the and I don't have problem with, coz those boys are sturbon

5 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Way4orward: 5:14pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

No problem... continue...

8 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by seunny4lif(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2023
Hmmmm
Both oooh but my mom carry the first.
Her hands are so fast that you wouldn’t even know when they hit you shocked shocked

My dad doesn’t even know how to beat because he will beat you like a criminal

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? by Slurity(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are not a Nigerian.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Proud Your Child Can't Speak Your Native Tongue? / My 16 Year Old Brother Still Bed-wetting / How To Brush My One Year Old Son's Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.