Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? (164668 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Rashyak(f): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
Funny enough I have the yodi drug at home that I buy with other supplements but I refused to use because of the side effects I read then. now I'm having a drug with same component with it. I don't know if it's healthy. because I complained to a pharmacy about my weight loss and it was prescribed with other multivitamins blood tonic capsule and olive oil. what should I do my nurse or doctor in the house. I don't want mawumawu oooh. just extra flesh as I use to be
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Skincareprofess(f): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
jaymdee:
Careful ladies. I think there are physiological ways to enhance your booty...exercise a
d so.

There are different healthy ways of increasing booty there is this drugs I use to enlarge my booty 7years ago is called ULTIMATE MACA no side effects you can google it and see your self most people use it for fertility, it increases sex life in both men and women when taking it balances your hormones and rebuild your body stature is called black ULTIMATE MACA if you can get the original one is very good it last for 3months I used two cups I am married with 3kids no side effects google and see your self..
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Skincareprofess(f): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
jaymdee:
Careful ladies. I think there are physiological ways to enhance your booty...exercise a
d so.

There are different healthy ways of increasing booty there is this drugs I use to enlarge my booty 7years ago is called ULTIMATE MACA no side effects you can google it and see your self most people use it for fertility, it increases sex life in both men and women when taking it balances your hormones and rebuild your body stature is called black ULTIMATE MACA if you can get the original one is very good it last for 3months I used two cups I am married with 3kids no side effects google and see your self.. [color=#550000][/color]
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Skincareprofess(f): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
Rashyak:
Funny enough I have the yodi drug at home that I buy with other supplements but I refused to use because of the side effects I read then. now I'm having a drug with same component with it. I don't know if it's healthy. because I complained to a pharmacy about my weight loss and it was prescribed with other multivitamins blood tonic capsule and olive oil. what should I do my nurse or doctor in the house. I don't want mawumawu oooh. just extra flesh as I use to be

My dear go and use Apetamin two bottles will make you gain enough weight no side effects even kids uses it the funnest part is it give booty and boob's go to ig type APETAMIN 41 they sell originals you can google it and see your self is the best way to gain weight healthy and tick
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Nobody: 5:16am On May 31, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's revolutionary mate cool
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by elegantslayer(f): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Skincareprofess:

There are different healthy ways of increasing booty there is this drugs I use to enlarge my booty 7years ago is called ULTIMATE MACA no side effects you can google it and see your self most people use it for fertility, it increases sex life in both men and women when taking it balances your hormones and rebuild your body stature is called black ULTIMATE MACA if you can get the original one is very good it last for 3months I used two cups I am married with 3kids no side effects google and see your self..
pls when did you start seeing changes
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by minatalaya: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2019
I do not know this product, but maybe it works.
I have tested chezbelette [url]https://www.chezbelette.com [/url]products, which are natural products under suppository form, and I have the impression that they are trying to copy chezbelette.

I did the cure [b]infinitely [/b]to take 6 centimeters.
I took 5 cm and I still have a cure to do (you are limited to three cures maximum) The advantage is that you are followed by a counselor until you reach your goal, and the service client is really great cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm / Help-hepatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.