Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested (13933 Views)

Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by Joyfullyme: 3:23pm On May 08, 2013
egift: Can anyone post any evidence (link, audio or video), where Buhari called for violence or to make Nigeria ungovernable if he is not elected? - Or una just the repeat the bare-face lies of PDP

Some of us now wants to defend treason because it is Dokubo (with the backing of Jonathan) that is committing it. Yet we want a better Nigeria.
Either you are not yet truthful to yourself or you are too lazy or ignorant to find the evidence yourself.

1 Like

Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by ozodimgba(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2013
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by PehaKaso: 3:48pm On May 08, 2013
Arresting Asari or Kuku wil b d last straw dat wil break d camel's(NIGERIA'S) back..........quote me
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by alexchiny: 4:16pm On May 08, 2013
What are they debating? Was the said statement made in swahili? FGS, asari spoke in english and his words were clear, so the eediots should just go ahead and arrest him if they have the balls. What do these animals take us for? Have they arrested Ciroma and Buhari yet? We are waiting for them come 2015 because this is getting out of hand!

1 Like

Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by visalo: 4:38pm On May 08, 2013
What is really wrong with this northern people? Why are they assuming so much power? So they have the liver to call for asari arrest, but when their boko haram main man, buhari made his incited statement just after 2011 election that consumed many of our noble coppers serving in the north, they didn't see any thing bad to call for his arrest. ciroma and atiku vow to make this country ungovernable if gej is elected, and they didn't call for their arrest. Today Nigeria is passing through a heavy security challenge because of their boko haram they has vow to use in frustrating gej. The country need a break up so that this aboki's can be on there own

2 Likes

Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by visalo: 4:50pm On May 08, 2013
alexchiny: What are they debating? Was the said statement made in swahili? FGS, asari spoke in english and his words were clear, so the eediots should just go ahead and arrest him if they have the balls. What do these animals take us for? Have they arrested Ciroma and Buhari yet? We are waiting for them come 2015 because this is getting out of hand!

Brother but what is our people from the ss and se doing in the house self? Can they walk out from this kind of silly motion?
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by visalo: 4:59pm On May 08, 2013
zeen nurei:

People are just saying what they dont know, bros can you show me where Buhari said such? please always be saying things that you have evidence upon not just what you are hearing people saying.

So they should show you the time osama buhari made the statement? Ok just watch out ,soon you will see it on ait and channel tv as we count down to 2015 election. So you are a supporter of a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by dad007(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2013
Delafruita:
nierians are not intelligently challenged?that an insult to every nigerian.the question u shuld be asking is,were there attempts to rig the election?did buhari send out people to forment violence?is asari-dokubo threatening violence?
Oboy,your reply get as e bi.He is telling you that Nigerians are not intelligently challenge,then you turn it other way round by saying he said Nigerians are intelligently challenge which is an insult to every naija.Naaa pipo like you de cus katakata........Umhhhhh,a tipical naija undecided
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by visalo: 5:22pm On May 08, 2013
mafioso47: comments like that are Bent on heating up the political atmosphere and causing disaffection among citizens. He said if he didn't win, his followers won't accept defeat. *shrugs*

I can see. So who said dog and baboon would be soaked with blood?
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by muredo(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2013
Is better each everyone of you fight for your head,all of them are same,GEJ,BUHARI,TINUBU,ATIKU,DOKUBO E.T.C,Some of nairalander will just kill themselves over nothing
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by size38: 6:42pm On May 08, 2013
Rubbish ! Why would they arrest Asari? In 2011 election, Buhari said "that those who will make peaceful change impossible will make violent change inevitable. Also, last year during a visit of CPC members in his Kaduna home, he equally said that" come 2015, that both dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood if the election is rigged. So is what Asari said different from what a man whom many sees as a leader different?
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by mafioso47(m): 11:21pm On May 08, 2013
visalo:

I can see. So who said dog and baboon would be soaked with blood?
same blood thirsty General dat dosnt give a damn abt blood shed of innocent Nigerians in the North where he comes from!
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 08, 2013
Delafruita:
did buhari ever threaten bloodshed if he is not voted in as president?he simply said people should guard their votes and that any attempt to steal the votes of the people or rig the elections will lead to the people revolting hence,violence.did he ever say if he's not elected there will be no peace?if he did,please post the source and let us all see
hows iraq? cos its obvious you must be over there, mrBaboon!
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by bueze774: 7:57am On May 09, 2013
Was buhari arrested for inciting Almajiri's to maim and kill innocent Nigerians cos he lost the last general election? Was Ciroma, Atiku and buhari arrested when they said they will make Nigeria ungovernable? What is good for the goose is good for the gander. If Asari must be arrested then those mentioned above should be arrested too. Instead of the Reps and Talba to make GEJ popular they should allow him be disgraced at the polls cos am very sure GEJ CANT win a free and fair election.
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by kardoso(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2013
How I wish I was at the very place those mother fuckers where, saying all these bullshits things out of their stinking mouths I would have given them a big physical fight for it. Bleep them. They don't own Nigeria. In as much as I don't like what that FOOL Asari said. Northern elites did worse. Why couldn't these same northern politicians come and make this very same arrest calls they are making now. When their so called leaders started making Nigeria un govern able. Bleep them all!!!
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by pastormmadu(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2013
windows8: On a more serious note, such statements cannot be said by anyone without serious backing at the top, GEJ is speaking through him, threaten and telling us indirectly of what to expect aftermath, funny country with cue less leaders.
u r right, maybe GEJ also spoke through Buhari and Atiku. I hate ur type dat wil always find a way 2 cal ppl a bad name
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by Mustay(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2013
size38: Rubbish ! Why would they arrest Asari? In 2011 election, Buhari said "that those who will make peaceful change impossible will make violent change inevitable. Also, last year during a visit of CPC members in his Kaduna home, he equally said that" come 2015, that both dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood if the election is rigged. So is what Asari said different from what a man whom many sees as a leader different?

"Former Vice-President and presidential
aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has warned
the Federal Government over the 2011
poll, saying “those who make peaceful
change impossible, make violent change
inevitable”.

He charged PDP to reform itself or become
irrelevant in the scheme of things."

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/atiku-talks-tough-warns-of-violent-change-/71993/
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by muktarmtt(m): 10:01am On May 09, 2013
Acidosis: Arrest

Asari Dokubo
Buhari
Kingsley Kuku
Borno state governor
Niger state governor
Kano state governor
Shekarau

Also among those to be arrested are;
Yar'adua's corpse (for granting amnesty)
Abacha's corpse
Re-arrest former Bayelsa state governor
El-Rufai
Bankole
Atiku
IBB
OBJ
Minister of Petroleum
r u being a religious bigtory or wat all d ppl u mension r muslim frm d north so kiss my ass funck it will never hppnd
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by Delafruita(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2013
Rexxie:
hows iraq? cos its obvious you must be over there, mrBaboon!
your attempt at humour is dead on arrival
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by Capnd143(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2013
Delafruita: u are the mumu.when has a CGS ever been ale to stop a coup from been planned?even when we were in the military era,been the commander in hief never stopped coups been planned.orkar was a major in the army and almost succeeded in seizing power,the dimka coup had its most high profile member as general Bisala who was fourth in command,the counter-coup was plotted and ironsi couldnt stop it.when victor malu raised the alarm that a coup would be plotted against obasanjo,what happened?when there was a rumour going round that some army officers were plotting a coup,what happened?i'd tell you what happened.people like general babangida,danjuma discreetly nipped them in the bud.if you think ihejirika controls the nigerian army,then you're a serious learner
am sorry bro! Sincerely very sorry, i said those because i forgot you are an "enemy of the state" and a "national liability"
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by matoskydpg: 4:34pm On May 10, 2013
FOR CLARITY SAKE: There is a big difference in the statements made by Buhari and Asari.
BUHARI:2011- "those who will make peaceful change impossible will make violent change inevitable. Also, 2012-"come 2015, that both dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood if the election is rigged.AS
ASARI:If GEJ fail in his continuity as President in 2015, Nigeria will be in chaos.
ANALYSIS:Buhari's conditional statement implied that if there was rigging in elections, there wiLl be violence. Anyone could say such and we say this almost everyday. For instance, in competitions, one could say if you cheat me I will retaliate violently. Note that I did not say if I don't win, I will retaliate. Asari's statement wasn't about competing but on imposition, devoid of competition. In essence Buhari is saying let's compete fairly through election without cheating otherwise I will fight back but Asari is saying no need for election GEJ must be President(any which way) otherwise I will fight. BIG DIFFERENCE

1 Like

Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by Beync(f): 4:41pm On May 10, 2013
MSCHEW
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by Remii(m): 8:55am On May 11, 2013
PehaKaso: Arresting Asari or Kuku wil b d last straw dat wil break d camel's(NIGERIA'S) back..........quote me

nothing will happen if they were arrested but no need to give them such cheap popularity. if oil production stops for some time what effect will it be on masses? now that we are producing what benefit is it for the masses even in the so called, oil producing areas? no be politicians dey pocket all the money? Check allocation distribution, south-south states still get more than 50 % of Nigeria money, so who will be worst hit if the money stops coming in? How many non niger delta people work in the oil field, so who will be at home if oil field is not accessible? mmtsheww
Re: Reps, Gov Aliyu Want Dokubo-Asari & Kuku Arrested by Nobody: 11:40am On May 11, 2013
Remii:

nothing will happen if they were arrested but no need to give them such cheap popularity. if oil production stops for some time what effect will it be on masses? now that we are producing what benefit is it for the masses even in the so called, oil producing areas? no be politicians dey pocket all the money? Check allocation distribution, south-south states still get more than 50 % of Nigeria money, so who will be worst hit if the money stops coming in? How many non niger delta people work in the oil field, so who will be at home if oil field is not accessible? mmtsheww

Til den ma'am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arrest Obj, IBB, Tinubu, Others To Show Seriousness In Anti-graft War - Asobie / Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix / Necessary Evil: Buhari Should Apologize To FCT Residents Over Name-Calling - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.