Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,023 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra (13178 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / ACN Lawmakers Punish Bamidele For Nursing Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by lagcity(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2013
Dede1: I am against the idea of recycling candidates over and over again. Dr. Ngige should step aside for younger candidates with new ideas to come forward. Where are the so-called youths of Anambra State?

Age has nothing to do with new ideas. If we are to go by age, you, Dede1, would have been banned from airing any idea or opinion on the internet long ago grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 08, 2013
Dead on arrival. I wont vote APC even if Christ is the flag bearer. Next please
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Sealeddeal(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2013
alexchiny: Why all these noise? 2014 is just next year! Am sure Ngige is wise enough to know that he can't win a gubernatorial election under APC in Anambra and not while PETER OBI remains the governor. All yall internet politicians can say what you what but the FACT remains that Peter Obi would definitely influence that election. Truth be Told, leave sentiment apart and am sure Ngige knows these things!
anambra guber election will take place november this year.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by crackhouse(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2013
Ndyoo: This Man,are you the only Anambrarian with a standing rod. Backdoor Governorship for three years,Senate for 4years without raising any motion or stirring a debate now you are back to do what? It takes a good electorate to know this man is just power hungry otherwise he would have leave the senate for Dora yet he choose to prove himself the only right candidate in the midst of over 2 million people and I refuse to accept that.
And what do you expect him to do as a senator, build roads and schools in Anambra or what? he is a lawmaker and the issue of lawmaking in Nigeria takes the people that are in the majority for your voice to be heard in the National Assembly.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by OmoTier1(m): 7:57pm On May 08, 2013
APC 2 - PDP 0 cool Anambra to join the true progressive states! People talking about age, Oshiomhole in Edo State is how many years old again? 61years old! But is He performing? Like churchill the dog will nod and say... OH YES!..

Ngige to rescue Anambra and Afam4eva would no longer be jobless cool
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by MrGlobe(m): 8:00pm On May 08, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: Dead on arrival. I wont vote APC even if Christ is the flag bearer. Next please
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by adetsim(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2013
Charles A.:
cheesy ngige is the best candidate for governorship,tested and trusted if only anambarians can give this man the needed support to win the elections,and if he does win,definitely anambra will have a massive change in terms of developement.

You're right of course. How I wished that the Anambrarians allowed this man. I served in his state when he was the governor and I could remember that he executed a lot of projects. On our passing out parade, police were sending us away from moving closer to him but he ordered that we should come and even hug him and that's how a lot of us moved closer to embraced him . I wondered what an angel he was . Invite Ingige anywhere for projects , he would give you audience and execute what he could. I am not campaigning for him but I know he worths it.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by MrGlobe(m): 8:02pm On May 08, 2013
Jesus. There is absolutely nothing I will not see on this forum cheesy
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by jidestar: 8:06pm On May 08, 2013
I am just seeing dis one. Very good,. Retardeen is checkmate. Buhari and Tinubu are working.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by stainless40: 8:44pm On May 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Ngige's declaration is dead on arrival. We want Soludo.

By the way, what has Ngige achieved since being in the senate? How many motions or bills has he sponsored? I dont know of any. Where is his constituency projects? It appears all he does in the senate is shout "aye" and "nay"
Mr judge all, i strongly believe you are not from Anambra state because if you do, you will never or can never make this statement. "Chew before you swallow" we Anambrarians knew what we need.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by chaloner(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2013
Costa2000:
Gbam
dont you know that nigige is like dangote ? check out http://www.weyab.com/2013/05/dangote-gets-n670bn-loan-to-construct.html
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 08, 2013

By the way, what has Ngige achieved since being in the senate? How many motions or bills has he sponsored? I dont know of any. Where is his constituency projects? It appears all he does in the senate is shout "aye" and "nay"

Lets ask GEJ before asking Ngige.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by drnoel: 11:58pm On May 08, 2013
Ngige Vs Uba again,let me go and buy a chilled bottle of guinesssssss
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:39pm On May 09, 2013
Mr. Globe:

This is my problem with Peter Obi. Peter Obi is a Thick fraud!

I don't care about your diseased lieing fingers! You are not an Anambrarian and will never be.
Apga will win the state and with a dark horse!
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2013
okochaik: As long as Anambra is concerned,Ngige must rule

You guys need to wake up and smell the coffee; Apga has a strong root in Omanbala and the electorate is more than impressed with Obi's groundbreaking performances and that has made Obi the strong man of Anambra politics.

Nothing will stop Soludo,Ngige,Ifeanyi Uba,Andy Uba and co from becoming losers,come 2014. Apga will win the state with a candidate from the north. Believe me because I know my state and her politics.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by shizzle11(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2013
The man Ngige is not entirely a bad choice. If not for anything, I admire his bravery and valour when he denied and denounced the nuisance called Chris Ubah. However, I have a problem with his party affiliation. Big mistake!
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by shizzle11(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2013
The worst mistake any Anambrarian will make is to consider a calamity like Andy Ubah. I'll rather vote Ngige under APN than voe ubah. That guy is a total fraud and disaster waiting to happen, but God forbid, he'll never smell the seat. Soludo and Akunyili will make a perfect combo, they remain my pick anytime, anyday, forget the squabbles they had couple of years back, politics can still bring them back together as a unit
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by mensdept: 4:45pm On May 09, 2013
So the election rigger is back again, to do what?

Rigging of the election sequel?

In serious countries around the world, he would have still been serving his jail sentence for his involvement in rigging the 2003 election that erased the people's choice not just for governor, but the 3 senator positions, national house elections, and state assembly elections.

This was a setback for the state and region, and all the hocus pocus and cheap popularity that local people are hailing him for show why they are inferior to Westerners and Asians, and currently have to go abroad for ordinary flu shot.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Megamaga(m): 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
Under APC? Sorry. Nigerians are beginning to see d devil in APC.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by drnoel: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Esss: ***Grabs Popcorn***

Cant wait for Chukwuma Soludo and Dora Akunyili to step into this scene and shake this shiit up!
If Dora enters, I don't think Ngige has a chance. That woman is like a power house.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Demdem(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
drnoel:
If Dora enters, I don't think Ngige has a chance. That woman is like a power house.

Didn't Ngige defeat her during the senatorial election?
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
ZUBY77:

Well he constructed that network of roads you people boast of in Ananmbra state. Not beer factories and fighting for oil wells in another state.

Dude,you are beginning to sound like a fool,I swear. Better to read comments than to come here and start spewing hatred.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by drnoel: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
Demdem:

Didn't Ngige defeat her during the senatorial election?
That is what it was na, senatorial elections. Governorship is a whole new ball game.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by Donchyke39(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
drnoel:
That is what it was na, senatorial elections. Governorship is a whole new ball game.
have you forgotten that charity begins at home.
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by tjfulloption(m): 6:24am On Jul 13, 2013
dayokanu: Ngige and APC coming to save Anambra from APGA PDP caucus

Anambra o ni baje oo

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy anambra ko ni baje ooo!!!
Re: Ngige Declares Governorship Ambition In Anambra by austinkenneth: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2013

Dead on arrival only in your troubled and jaundiced mind.

Do you understand Anambra politics at all?

Without the incumbent contesting Ngige is the man to beat in Anambra.

Anambra will definitely vote APC for governor and then massively vote PDP in the presidential

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned / Benjamin Kalu: Buhari, Ministers Should Cut Cost Of Governance Before NASS / Judge Threatens To Order Emefiele’s Arrest Over $53m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.