Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? (15570 Views)

Ojerinde Speaks On Validity Of UTME Results For 3 Years / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. / Remarking Of The Jamb 2013/2014 Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Bwaal(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2013
dahdah:
sAY NA BLACK PENNIS IMPLICATE U NI.....?? Y U SELF NO READ?
wu tell u i be jambite me am already in skul
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by olapluto(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2013
What an unserious bunch. Dwelling on failure instead of picking themselves up and facing reality. If you have failed jamb, clear out any thoughts of university this year. Work harder for next JAMB and be a proud jambito. Enough of these senseless ramblings. The ones who passed dont have 8 heads.

1 Like

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Lilimax(f): 4:45pm On May 08, 2013
Remark What?
The Nnortherners may be clamouring for remark because they failed massively.
I am not surprise? Afterall Education including JAMB is HARAM over there in the north
How will they pass when Western Education is Boko Haram .
Regarding the southerners, whosoever failed JAMB should accept
it like that cos it purely showed that you did not read your book.
tongue tongue tongue My opinion though...

4 Likes

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 08, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahhaahaha. Becuz say dem bein tel say dem wan cancel jamb nd neco naim dis jamb people vex d siz nd damage result God help 9ja.

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 08, 2013
Yap dey sud remark it
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by kcreal(f): 4:50pm On May 08, 2013
Let them even rewrite the exam sef.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 4:50pm On May 08, 2013
kcreal: Let them even rewrite the exam sef.
I SUPPORT REWRITING so 4 all dose dat kips saying nigeria youth dnt read can c wat we re actually fiting 4..
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 4:52pm On May 08, 2013
uupgrade: hahahahahahahahahahhaahaha. Becuz say dem bein tel say dem wan cancel jamb nd neco naim dis jamb people vex d siz nd damage result God help 9ja.
exactly..
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by nijanigga: 4:59pm On May 08, 2013
Indices of a failed nation.But,do Nigerians really believe that Nigeria is country? To me I think Nigeria is imaginary,she is not real.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by anonymousbim(f): 5:00pm On May 08, 2013
Just passing by
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by vizboy(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2013
NO Na who send una make una no use expo like me. Make i tell una Na who pass no book no be person make read
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 5:03pm On May 08, 2013
Wastage
vizboy: NO Na who send una make una no use expo like me. Make i tell una Na who pass no book no be person make read
chaii c dis waste, dis re d bunch of pple dat gv rums 4 odas to start saying all sort of tns to us dat jamb failed witout using runs....
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2013
I m supporting the notherners for this. Good move.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by rozey247(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2013
may b u guyz 4got d fact dat JAMB marking is been done by a COMPUTER SYSTEM not HUMAN BEING.. if you will pass the same DATA to the SYSTEM hundred times you will still be getting the same result. its like using calculator to add 1 plus 1, its always gonna be two(2) whether you like it or not. Am sorry to say this but you guys have to think of another way out coz remarking is not gonna change anything on your result.

1 Like

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by dubem3(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2013
I seem unable to get this...
Why should these papers be re-marked?
If you answered wrong is there some kinda spirit that would change ur answers or make jamb believe your wrong answer is right?
Don't get me wrong oh I just think that the clamour for re-mark of papers is a call for additional albeit unmerited marks.
Unless there is a good reason why JAMB should be witch hunting Nigerian students, I think its wrong for us to have a hand in our own death. We should emphasize more on the sanitation/cleansing of the education sector.
I probably may not have sufficient knowledge of the ungoings but if there is something am not seeing someone should enlighten me.
The north can revolt if they wanna, we all know they ain't got the best book brains (don't get me wrong they have places where they excel) we southerners should ensure that our kids are taught better under more conducive atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 5:08pm On May 08, 2013
rozey247: may b u guyz 4got d fact dat JAMB marking is been done by a COMPUTER SYSTEM not HUMAN BEING.. if you will pass the same DATA to the SYSTEM hundred times you will still be getting the same result. its like using calculator to add 1 plus 1, its always gonna be two(2) whether you like it or not. Am sorry to say this but you guys have to think of another way out coz remarking is not gonna change anything on your result.
it wuld...
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Francheezy(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2013
ONLy does dat did jamb dis year shuld comment on dis
if u no do jamb dis year abeg no post unreasonable comment ~
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Kingslaw(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2013
please remark or better still let's use the CBT method please.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by vizboy(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2013
Fynestboi: Wastage chaii c dis waste, dis re d bunch of pple dat gv rums 4 odas to start saying all sort of tns to us dat jamb failed witout using runs....
man stop trying to fool people here. We know you use the expo u got stop trying to make urself a saint. I came clean with mine. I used expo to write the jamb[not that am proud of it] jamb is rubbish Post Utme we determine those that will get to enter school these year. Stop these ur saint_hood u are trying to display here. Even if you didnt use the expo directly you are also an accomplice because d person sitting next to u might have use and u made no effort to report to the jamb authority. So stop these rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 08, 2013
Fynestboi: Wastage chaii c dis waste, dis re d bunch of pple dat gv rums 4 odas to start saying all sort of tns to us dat jamb failed witout using runs....
You had 208, why the heck are you complaining? You had better face your book and prepare for your post utme coming up next month... If you score high in your post utme, OAU will definitely pick you. You may not get your desired course, but at least you would be admitted.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 08, 2013
am not in support of the remarking but i agree that jamb is a total failure.over 30 percent of results were not released because of 'no biometric verification' ,shebi na because dem no read na dem no get biometric verification.i know a lot of dummies who changed paper type and scored very high while others who cracked their brains and read through d night only for them to score less than 200.jamb should'nt be in existence it should be scrapped!!!
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by avalontony(m): 5:27pm On May 08, 2013
ok....i hope i dont break the 21 commandment of nairaland::::::: jamb should not be remarked, its a waste of time, energy and money......how can you pass jamb when you spend 15hours on social networks, pls go back to your books and study. when i wrote jamb, it took 3months for the result to be released. you guys should study! read!! jack!!!. Ex-jambite 2002 --2005.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 08, 2013
vizboy: NO Na who send una make una no use expo like me. Make i tell una Na who pass no book no be person make read
Exactly what am saying Jamb is not encouraging students to read at all
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2013
Here's another option guys! VOTE TO SCRAP JAMB/UTME FOR GOOD!
Send "YES" in an SMS to 4662! It'll cost absolutely nothing!
Follow this thread to see why!
https://www.nairaland.com/1280236/why-should-vote-yes-scrap
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by DrWhizy(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2013
dubem3: I seem unable to get this...
Why should these papers be re-marked?
If you answered wrong is there some kinda spirit that would change ur answers or make jamb believe your wrong answer is right?
Don't get me wrong oh I just think that the clamour for re-mark of papers is a call for additional albeit unmerited marks.
Unless there is a good reason why JAMB should be witch hunting Nigerian students, I think its wrong for us to have a hand in our own death. We should emphasize more on the sanitation/cleansing of the education.
I probably may not have sufficient knowledge of the ungoings but if there is something am not seeing someone should enlighten me.
The north can revolt if they wanna, we all know they ain't got the best book brains (don't get me wrong they have places where they excel) we southerners should ensure that our kids are taught better under more conducive atmosphere.
omo d tin tire me oooo.I remember hw i worked my arse off when i wrote jamb, God willing i made it in 1 sitting; dat was some years bak. Now my lil cousin who sits home facebookn, tweetn and pingn all night afta chasing women during the day scores 224 undecided and sais its jambs fault. angry angry how ?.I'm so not in support of any remarking whatsoever.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by praiseeva(f): 5:34pm On May 08, 2013
Hw can dey remark an already pasted result dis is so inapproriate

1 Like

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by PrinceAdeoluwa(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2013
If i dnt look 4 means to reply dis jagos u write hear, am sure ur mind wuld remain dirty ...Just to clear ur dirty mind am postng wit mai nephew's account afta been ban 4 3days 4 ntn sake.
vizboy: man stop trying to fool people here. We know you use the expo u got stop trying to make urself a saint. I came clean with mine. I used expo to write the jamb[not that am proud of it] jamb is rubbish Post Utme we determine those that will get to enter school these year. Stop these ur saint_hood u are trying to display here. Even if you didnt use the expo directly you are also an accomplice because d person sitting next to u might have use and u made no effort to report to the jamb authority. So stop these rubbish talk
wuld reply u lyk a gentle guy... Guy i neva use expo and dat wuld be d last means i wuld eva use to pass mai exam...... So u mean i wuld use expo and cum here to blab dat means am d gr8test fool on earth...thanks bt am nt amng ur type dat use runs.. Hope dat clears ur mind... To further expantiate tryand go thru mai post i.e fynestboi u wuld knw more.. And an advice 4 u... Stop usng expo coz u re killng urself gradually..
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by PrinceAdeoluwa(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2013
kofsy:
You had 208, why the heck are you complaining? You had better face your book and prepare for your post utme coming up next month... If you score high in your post utme, OAU will definitely pick you. You may not get your desired course, but at least you would be admitted.
(finestboi) thanks bt am so much concern abt dose dat read and didnt use runs still yet dey got below 200. Is just to bad.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 08, 2013
Fynestboi: So u mean all dose dat jamb fail dnt read. U re nt normal..

My junior siblings that took jamb read harder and the scored bewteen 195 to 200, at least de tried, so if the others read their books they would have also passed, is as simply as abcd. As for the am not normal, I agree with you because am okara mmadu okara mmuo, so I can't be normal.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by vizboy(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2013
godjohnson: Exactly what am saying Jamb is not encouraging students to read at all
bros do you know why i stop reading for jamb. When i wrote my first jamb in 2009 i read my book like hell both day and night as it was my first jamb but getting to exam hall i was cracking trying to tackle every single question by myself a friend in d same hall with me got the answers from outside source did his and summited. While I did my best with my head only for the result to come out and i scored below 200 why he scored 260. Why i struggle to gain admission with my result into Auchi polytechnic he got admission into Unizik. I was heartbroken and vow never to read for jamb again instead use the means others are using. He called me one day and here is what he told me = NO BE WHO READ KNOW BOOK BUT WHO PASS GET GOOD RESULT as am talking to you now my Gf and her twin sat for the same jamb. She read her book and used her head to write the jamb she got 152. Why her twin whom never read anything but use the outside means scored 190. Right now at home her twin sis is been praised at home for scoring 190 why she turned the laughing stock for scoring 152. It isnt our fault. That why i always say post utme will seperate the sheep from the goat.
Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2013
i remember dat year 2009 wen JAMB carry 17 give me for physics say na my my score be dat,... Der Father,... No be der clear eye dem take change am go 62,.... Nonsensical piple

2 Likes

Re: Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? by Fynestboi: 5:58pm On May 08, 2013
vizboy: bros do you know why i stop reading for jamb. When i wrote my first jamb in 2009 i read my book like hell both day and night as it was my first jamb but getting to exam hall i was cracking trying to tackle every single question by myself a friend in d same hall with me got the answers from outside source did his and summited. While I did my best with my head only for the result to come out and i scored below 200 why he scored 260. Why i struggle to gain admission with my result into Auchi polytechnic he got admission into Unizik. I was heartbroken and vow never to read for jamb again instead use the means others are using. He called me one day and here is what he told me = NO BE WHO READ KNOW BOOK BUT WHO PASS GET GOOD RESULT as am talking to you now my Gf and her twin sat for the same jamb. She read her book and used her head to write the jamb she got 152. Why her twin whom never read anything but use the outside means scored 190. Right now at home her twin sis is been praised at home for scoring 190 why she turned the laughing stock for scoring 152. It isnt our fault. That why i always say post utme will seperate the sheep from the goat.
bro u re ryt and also wrng....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi State University Post Ume / Delsu 2nd Batch Admission List Out / 89% of Nigerian Universities Fail to Make Top 5,000 in the World - Webometrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.