Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Mods, Help Out With GNLD And Oneal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mods, Help Out With GNLD And Oneal (509 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada / ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mods, Help Out With GNLD And Oneal by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 08, 2013
Moderators is there nothing you can do about the above organizations?? Nairaland has started having a lot of scammers. Please you guys should do something before you started losing members. Plus mind the way you post your email address I had to close my old email cause of scammers
Re: Mods, Help Out With GNLD And Oneal by adewasco2k(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2013
^As you must have noticed we have been trying to keep the section free of scammers.

I was about opening a thread on GNLD and other drug marketing companies.

They are actually not scammers grin

chill before you crucify me.......they are real thats one of the basic truth.
The problem is they will not come plain to say it from the start what the job entails just for job seekers to think they are going to attend a job interview it ends up to be a lecture and they will always ask you to pay some amount of fee to start with them.

So the whole recruitment process is not plain. we will continue to deal with the problem though by removing such adverts and you as a member can always help the mods by reporting such ads, just click on report link on the post and i am sure in few seconds the post will be removed.

Thanks
Re: Mods, Help Out With GNLD And Oneal by Obinoscopy(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2013
Please report all suspicious adverts here on nairaland. Click on the report button under the suspicious post and the mods will take it from there. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Exists In An Healthcare Organisation!!!!! / Jobs/vacancies / Distribute Water In Fct And Earn Big Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.