Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July (5402 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Kebbi State Polytechnic Dakingari Calling For Interveiw. / Job At Oneal Inc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by adetayo001: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
Sup ppl I received a text from the aboved named company and will like to knw what to read for the test and interveiw. Any hit! Plz
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by Dazzled: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
Am sure u have heard o welness home on dis forum,dey re d same pple. Pls send ur time doin somtin reasonable wit ur money.
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by adetayo001: 6:16am On Jul 03, 2012
Thanks d, but I don't knw about this o welness. Is it a scam or not plz advice me
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by ibukunolusanya: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2012
Hi,I got d same txt but it feels like scam to me, so aint going no where.
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by Dazzled: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
Wen u re askd 2 pay 8k b4 u start,its called wat?
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by ibukunolusanya: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2012
Its called scam oooooo......
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2012
i think we are d cause of our own problem in dis country............alot of people use our problem to take advantage of fellow country man.........alot of fake recruitment firm full of scam........i am tired of diz country!!!!!!!!!!!!! We dnt even knw who is who!!!!!!!!Any info about seaway company nigeria limited?

1 Like

Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by noblesam(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2012
not convincing enough
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2012
i am very sure dis danielehi(or wat eva his name is) is part of d syndicate
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by tpapi: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2012
Kamardiran: i think we are d cause of our own problem in dis country............alot of people use our problem to take advantage of fellow country man.........alot of fake recruitment firm full of scam........i am tired of diz country!!!!!!!!!!!!! We dnt even knw who is who!!!!!!!!Any info about seaway company nigeria limited?
seaway is a prof wen u talk abt anytin relatin 2 scam
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by jstringz(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
I got a message from oneal inviting me 4 test and interview 17th july 2012. My question is when and how did I apply? Hw did they get my number? If what dat dude defending them is right, can u explain what an engineer has 2 do wif health and d other WHO thingz u talked about. Am nt reprobrating or approbating here but I need answers 2 clear d cryptic atmosphere. If I don't get cogent info on dis Oneal I will definitely not waste my time and resources honouring their invitation
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by hrhs: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
O'neal! Can't even remember applying for such and i got an sms for test n interview....with what i've read on here,ain't going no where! A 1year old baby or a mad man can register under corporate affairs commission,so that one no follow at all
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by eniifemi(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
i received as follow: you have been shortlisted for an interview @ 15 Adekunbi Crescent,off Oluwaleyimu Street, Ikeja-Lagos. on 06/02/13 by 2pm. REF: 08039295857. I did call this number it was a HE, i told him i do not apply to their Company/firm he then said, it should be System problem and i should ignore it if i did not apply. i ask him concerning the types of business they involved in he told me to attend the interview as i have receive the message.
now the interview is tomorrow i don't know how genuine this is, pls can anyone advice me on this.
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by Dimpledup(f): 11:46am On May 08, 2013
Guys, pls I got a text inviting me for interview at 0.NL.LTD. No, 1 babatunde off ogunlana drive. Pls, I want to know if its a scam. Does anyone know about the company?
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by abimariah: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2013
Hi.i got a text from ONeal now too at babatunde ogunlana drive surulere. Are these people scammers? Pls advice
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by adetayo001: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
U can go if you wish to waste ur time and money.. They will just waste your time...
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by Bensonn: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
Kamardiran: i think we are d cause of our own problem in dis country............alot of people use our problem to take advantage of fellow country man.........alot of fake recruitment firm full of scam........i am tired of diz country!!!!!!!!!!!!! We dnt even knw who is who!!!!!!!!Any info about seaway company nigeria limited?

dont go to seaway they are criminals, they duped my friend 10k
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by oddy4real(m): 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
abimariah: Hi.i got a text from ONeal now too at babatunde ogunlana drive surulere. Are these people scammers? Pls advice
You better stay at home. or do you wanna market and sell GLND products?

Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by abimariah: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Thks oddy4real smiley, funny i got another one from New Age Resource. Been trying to find their site or anything concrete about them. Anyone heard of them pls?
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by kchards1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
This o'neal guys are heavy scams. some one please inform the authority in charge of employment. these guys would call for a test, set a test for you, only to inform you after you have written the test that they want you to partner with them to do some BS networking. (if applicants wanted to do networking, don't they know where to go?)
It is not only a scam but a clear deception and preying on unsuspecting job seekers.
after spending transport money to get to their office in surulere, and reading for a test. they will still put you through the trauma of actually writing a clandestine test. as if they were going to use it for anything reasonable. only for them to start preaching networking and you paying N8,500 to join them
Please any job vacancy from o'neal is useless. and the they should be tried for misrepresentation and deception
one woman is in charge claiming she is less than 30 but has built a house in d village and bought a car from the proceeds of her partnership
Re: ONEAL INC Texted Me For Interveiw On The 3rd July by obinna002: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
kchards1: This o'neal guys are heavy scams. some one please inform the authority in charge of employment. these guys would call for a test, set a test for you, only to inform you after you have written the test that they want you to partner with them to do some BS networking. (if applicants wanted to do networking, don't they know where to go?)
It is not only a scam but a clear deception and preying on unsuspecting job seekers.
after spending transport money to get to their office in surulere, and reading for a test. they will still put you through the trauma of actually writing a clandestine test. as if they were going to use it for anything reasonable. only for them to start preaching networking and you paying N8,500 to join them
Please any job vacancy from o'neal is useless. and the they should be tried for misrepresentation and deception
one woman is in charge claiming she is less than 30 but has built a house in d village and bought a car from the proceeds of her partnership

(1) (Reply)

Please Useful Informations On How Sumal Food Treat Their Staff In Ibadan. / Illegal And Nepotistic CBN Recruitment. Nigeria Is Beyond Repair. / N-power:How To Install The Bio-metric Desktop/client Software For Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.