Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Invest In Our Highly Rewarding Pure Portfolio. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In Our Highly Rewarding Pure Portfolio. (701 Views)

Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) / What Fast And Rewarding Business Can I Do This Season? / Is Jumia Rewarding Customers With Fake Vouchers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Our Highly Rewarding Pure Portfolio. by TARLOY(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2008
Hi.
          MY NAME IS CHARLES.PRESENTLY WITH

AFRIBANK TRUSTEES & INVESTMENTS LTD A SUBSIDIARY OF AFRIBANK NIGERIA PLC.wHOLLY OWNED BY AFRIBANK NIGERIA PLC. I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO OUR INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO:
1 Fund deployment- Stock selection to be made by us but key fundamentals on such stocks shall be given to the client for his awareness i.e. discretional approach.
2 Rendition of Reports- Statement of stock position including bonuses (if any) to be rendered on quarterly basis to the client.

Our remuneration- This shall be by way of Management fee @ 2% per annum,

Please find below the schedule of Management fee it is a short term
investment with superior returns.

2.                                           Management Fee

Funds size                                                            Applicable Rate

1. N0.5million                                                        N5, 000 (Absolute)

2. >N0.5m  N5m                                                    2.5% of   the Gross value of assets

3. >N5m  N50m                                                     2.00%      “            “               “

4. >N50m  N200m                                                  1.75%     “             “               “

5. >N200m                                                          1.5%       “             “               “

Feel free to contact me with this email for more info.

CHARLES       cc.agada@afribank.com

Invest now so that your money work for you.

(1) (Reply)

Mtual Fund Investment: A Good Investment Option / Googleadsense,help Me Out!: / How Do I Optimize My Website For Seo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.