Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

No Disrespect But A Lot Of These Nigerian Actors Are Some Ugly Mofo's - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / No Disrespect But A Lot Of These Nigerian Actors Are Some Ugly Mofo's (1316 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Disrespect But A Lot Of These Nigerian Actors Are Some Ugly Mofo's by goke313: 7:01am On May 14, 2006
i'm only 17,just wait till i move to nigerian and start acting
Re: No Disrespect But A Lot Of These Nigerian Actors Are Some Ugly Mofo's by ldollier(f): 12:28am On May 18, 2006
goke313:

i'm only 17,just wait till i move to nigerian and start acting

well no wonder noone replied to your topic. you are so freaking ignorant, you freaking idiot. and how do you look like. see kettle calling the pot black. noone is ugly in God's eye cheesy

on a more serious note, you sound like you have some psychological problem. as a psychologist i would be glad to diagnose them for you.
Re: No Disrespect But A Lot Of These Nigerian Actors Are Some Ugly Mofo's by kimba(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2006
@ldollier
a while ago, you said @blueiyke was dishing out some follish skills because he was saying things totally offtopic as far as the thread is concerned https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-13049.32.html
and now you are doing the same thing, and then you say @goke313 has a psychological problem, O Boy!!

This your psycho thing is getting too much of you!!, i mean take a hike, think of something else, life is more than psychology.

too much of psychology, soon you remove the "logy" part, you can do the remaining mathematics, what do you have left?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg, don't mind me,
im laughing seriously
Re: No Disrespect But A Lot Of These Nigerian Actors Are Some Ugly Mofo's by ldollier(f): 11:38pm On May 18, 2006
kimba:

@ldollier
a while ago, you said @blueiyke was dishing out some follish skills because he was saying things totally offtopic as far as the thread is concerned https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-13049.32.html
and now you are doing the same thing, and then you say @goke313 has a psychological problem, O Boy!!

This your psycho thing is getting too much of you!!, i mean take a hike, think of something else, life is more than psychology.

too much of psychology, soon you remove the "logy" part, you can do the remaining mathematics, what do you have left?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg, don't mind me,
im laughing seriously

hahahaha, you my friend is suffering from a case called amnesia psychotic disorder cheesy. but on the real, my reply to goke or coke whatever his name is, was not offtopic.

i mean the guy posted some foolish thing so i replied him in the most rudest way.

ahh lol did you just say that life is more important than psychology, that my friend is a lie ooo. everything we do rely on psychology, if i met you in person, i would read your whole life to you.

dont mind me. i am just so fascinated with psychology to the point that i think i mite follow the same fate as einstein

(1) (Reply)

Restless City Is The Latest Sensational Film By A Nigerian Filmmaker In America / Star Quest 2011, Your Views On Judges And Participants: / CCTV Vs CNN Which Is Currently The Best In News Reportage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.