Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC (18343 Views)

How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / Breaking: Timipre Sylva Arrested / DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 10:02am On May 09, 2013
Symphony007: you think chibuike ameachi is an amatuer like this man? Odili is a monumental thief and is enjoying immunity from persecution but ameachi twisted his arm to the point of making peace with him..how did he do it? I hope jonathan is smart enough to know who he clamps on.
Na here me and u go meet when dem go clear ameachi eye
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 10:06am On May 09, 2013
LastApostle:
Guy, politics is not bread and butter.

Amaechi was almost denied return ticket of the PDP during his re-election bid. Suffice to note that he became the Governor of Rivers STate through court proceedings having gone contrarily to PDP's position on the gubernatorial election. He was suspended by the PDP and he governed throughout his first tenure on no party platform.

When 're-election' electioneering approached, Amaechi sent emissary to Goodluck Jonathan to be accepted and be reabsorbed back into the party fold. I learnt the Ex President of Ghana was also involved in the pleading bargain until Mr. President beg party to relax its suspension order on GOvernor Amaechi.

So why is Amaechi fighting Jonathan? Amaechi became the chairman of the Governors forum because Jonathan want him to be there so he can monitor the activities or articulate policies of the governors through his trusted ally in the person of Gov. Amaechi. But instead of being loyal and respectful, he became arrogant and start using the Governors forum to further his political interest.

Jonathan dealt with Ibori for preventing him ascend the presidency when he was supposed to, still dealing with Timi sylva and I bet all, those are childs play compare to what is to befall Amaechi.
Chai,o boy u dey see far like me abi u b pharisee? No mind dem. Wehn GEJ bgin play xylophone wit ameachi blockus dEm go bow
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by jboy7: 10:07am On May 09, 2013
Do u think our entertainment media deserves to stand for morality and righteousness check-out this page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Triple-J-Plus/170447292976807 for ur contribution
Ibanga p: GEJ should pls forgive dis his broda nd let him go. Or haven't he suffered enuf humiliation already? Btw, y is it dat every public or political officers after leaving office nd facing any form of probe becomes sick?
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by sayso: 10:27am On May 09, 2013
obakovich:
Chai,o boy u dey see far like me abi u b pharisee? No mind dem. Wehn GEJ bgin play xylophone wit ameachi blockus dEm go bow
He GEJ will dance the hottest dance later.
ignorant bastard
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Delafruita(m): 11:25am On May 09, 2013
Ibanga p: GEJ should pls forgive dis his broda nd let him go. Or haven't he suffered enuf humiliation already? Btw, y is it dat every public or political officers after leaving office nd facing any form of probe becomes sick?
if he stole from the people of bayelsa,he should face the music.we all know jonathan is witch-hunting him.but if he was foolish enough to leave traces of his loot,he should face the music.why is tinubu not in jail despite all the witch-hunting?
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 09, 2013
sayso:
He GEJ will dance the hottest dance later.
ignorant bastard
Sayso na ya papa b bastard na,u don forget?
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by sunnyolads1(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2013
Infact am short of words as touching the arrest of Timi(former Bayelsa gov).whether he is an enemy of Gej or not,I don't care.But my point is that no matter how powerful any of them may be I.e Gej,Amechi,Sylva and others,one day nemesis will surely catch up with them and they will all be disgraced locally and internationally.Time will tell but nothing is far before God!
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by onatisi(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2013
sunnyolads1: Infact am short of words as touching the arrest of Timi(former Bayelsa gov).whether he is an enemy of Gej or not,I don't care.But my point is that no matter how powerful any of them may be I.e Gej,Amechi,Sylva and others,one day nemesis will surely catch up with them and they will all be disgraced locally and internationally.Time will tell but nothing is far before God!
nothing personal my brother it is all just about politics ,trust me wink
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by peruso: 9:51pm On May 09, 2013
EMPEROR JONATHAN !!!!!

THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN GIVE TEETH TO OUR VERY OWN TOOTHLESS EFCC TO BITE THE ONE HE CHOSES,

WE KNOW THAT YOU VOWED TO DEAL WITH SYLVA, AND DEAL WITH HIM YOU ARE DOING:
WE ARE ALSO AWARE THAT SYLVA STOOD AGAINST U AND YOUR HOARD OF EVIL MEN IN BAYELSA, YOU AND YOUR green group.
SYLVA DOES NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING BUT THAT YOU AND YOUR EFCC SHOULD FOLLOW DUE CAUSE IN WHATEVER YOU DO (though you have not followed due process up till now).
BUT REMEMBER THAT WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND! .

BUT THIS MATTER IS ALREADY IN COURT YET YOUR 'toothfull' EFCC BUSTED INTO HIS HOUSE HARASSED HIS WHOLE FAMILY AND ARESTED HIM, AND DID THE NORMAL THING: (celebrate in the media).
And unfortunately Nigerians are always against politicians and office holders to the point where they don't ask the tough questions.

MY DEAREST EMPEROR WE WILL MEET SOMEDAY, SURELY WE WILL AND YOU WILL BE REMINDED SOME DEEP TRUTHS. (As an interested party and as a concerned Nigerian)

GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 09, 2013
RICHIE BOI: I guess the rich also cry. grin

See d cheap 50 naira okrika polo wey d guy dey wear. D guy no even get taste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced / Elderly Woman Campaigns For Peter Obi (Photo, Video) / Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.