Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja (34964 Views)

Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos / Sylvia Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President's Daughter, In Lovely Pictures / DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Phillfree(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
SSS Arrest former Baylsea Gov
Timipre Sylvia in Abuja just now. Reason not yet known, will keep you guys posted.

DSS arrests Bayelsa ex-gov Sylva in Abuja

Operatives of the Department of State Service on Friday arrested the former Governor of Bayelsa State, Mr. Timipre Sylva, in Abuja over undisclosed offences.

The spokesperson for the DSS, Marilyn Ogar, however, denied knowledge of the arrest when she was contacted for confirmation.

“Why would he (Sylvia) be picked up? I am in the office, I don’t have such information with me,” she said on the telephone.

National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress, Lai Mohammed, however, confirmed the arrest, promising to issue a statement on Sylva’s arrest soon.

Details later…
http://www.punchng.com/politics/dss-arrests-bayelsa-ex-gov-sylva-in-abuja/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Elslim: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Listening...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
I can only fold my hands and watch!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Huffington: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
link or i don't believe it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Adetula1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
this is the best news of the week

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by todayboy: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
they should arrest him more

27 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by eagleeye2: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Siddon look...
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by ozoigbondu: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
Timprie slyva is a walking talking breathing personification of corruption.

28 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by donphilopus: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Jonathan is just trynna revive his already sinking ship. Where are the likes of Clark, Tompolo and Dokubo?! What did Sylva say to warrant "DSS'" arrest?! Abeg joor. Anyway, Jonathan's failure is glaring. He should just start packing his loads outta Aso Rock before it's too late.

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
donphilopus:
Jonathan is just trynna revive his sinking ship. Where are the likes of Clark, Tompolo and Dokubo?! What did Sylva say to warrant "DSS'" arrest?! Abeg joor, anyway, Jonathan's failure is glaring. He should just start packing his loads outta Aso Rock.

i was told its asari that was arrested and not sylva. op what is your source cos am yet to get a definite response

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by ZACHIE: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Timprie slyva is a walking talking breathing personification of corruption.

Yes and Yes and Yes. I agree with you.

But, he is also a friggin malignant toothache to Mr. President doing incalculable damage to his comeback bid.

Corruption is not why he may have been arrested, Government does not approve of competition in corruption though, it is Bayelsa politics that
is `paining` Mr. President.

KAi, it will be disastrous for Mr. P to lose Bayelsa and that is what this ye-ye corrupt Timipre is trying to do.

Jail him jor

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
....And those that threatened war if Jonathan is not re-elected are walking freely and even going on with their threats.

Shame on Jonathan and Marilyn Ogar!

Jonathan will go down in history as the first civilian president to intimidate political opponents using security agencies.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by 9jvirgin(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Death to PDP.

Sai Buhari!!!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by parkhurst: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
What else do you expect? Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
What can i say
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by DesChyko: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
The way some people eat, breathe and live Jonathan, I wonder if their ancestors had quarrel over a family land or something.. It's about Timipre Silva but Jonathan has been mentioned more than the suspect already.

Well, told y'all to focus on getting a new hobby/job. The current one expires in 8 days time!

32 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by agabaI23(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
berem:
....And those that threatened war if Jonathan is not re-elected are walking freely and even going on with their threats.

Jonathan will go down in[b] history as the first civilian president to intimidate political opponents using security agencies[/b].
Are you for real? If he was to do that, most of your APC noisemakers will not be talking.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by bewla(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
one by one them don de c
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by aljazira: 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
When the likes of criminals known as tompolo,asari dokubu and boko haram are terrorising us,DSS and other security agencies are helpless but active on opposition members and leaders................Febuhari 14 is just days away.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by rozayx5(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
berem:

Jonathan will go down in history as the first civilian president to intimidate political opponents using security agencies.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by giantstrides(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Whatever excuse you give us for arresting him, just know APC is coming into power soon and you will be on the receiving end of arrests too, you will be taught how power is really used, yet maintaining the praise of the masses. Starting with. FFK, Doyin Okupe, allison maduekwe, bode george, obanikoro, andy uba, stella oduah, etc

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by agabaI23(m): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
ClerverIy:

Useless sex toy that can't even satisfy my diccck
Tone down the language. Don't learn bad things from APC

21 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Nutase: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
sauce

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by chacoonder(m): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Phillfree:
SSS Arrest former Baylsea Gov
Timipre Sylvia in Abuja just now. Reason not yet known, will keep you guys posted.
The reason is that sylva left Jonathan for Buhari.No more No less...Teambuhari2015

7 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Yazmin: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Yes,
We arrested him and are taking down useful statements from him.

An official statement would be released concerning his plans to rig the election and our efforts to ascertain his source of wealth.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by frankyychiji(f): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
donphilopus:
Jonathan is just trynna revive his sinking ship. Where are the likes of Clark, Tompolo and Dokubo?! What did Sylva say to warrant "DSS'" arrest?! Abeg joor, anyway, Jonathan's failure is glaring. He should just start packing his loads outta Aso Rock.
Your rantings wont save him from the hangmans noose!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by elguaje(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
In case....
Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Gondonu: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
agabaI23:
Are you for real? If he was to do that, most of your APC noisemakers will not be talking.
You mind that fellow? When OBJ was there who among them can even cough? Infact GEJ is democratic to the core but too slow for my liking in dealing with these retards.BTW where is that Kwankwaso of a governor that was so obsessed with the president? Learnt he & Buhari are having a no-love-lost frost in recent times.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by EmmySparky(m): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayelsa state governors have always been theives from time immemorial....alameysia,silva,jonathan,,,,wat a bad history for the state...

18 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja by Enoquin(f): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
berem:

I just had to quote you...for the last paragraph; please tell me you are joking. That is an entirely untrue statement and you know it.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh arrives court without prison officials and handcuffs [Photo ] / Ukwaka River Bridge Constructed By Peter Obi In Anambra Collapses (Photos) / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.