Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! (2076 Views)

People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll / EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 08, 2013
poor things!
Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by Kairoseki77: 8:28pm On May 08, 2013
Are you guys smokin indian hemp?

The rules have nothing to do with you. I don't even see why you think they would 'protect' you. Sincere9gerian, you go around this site posting ridiculous nonsense, so of course people are going to be mad at you.

Those aren't 50 'almajiri' likes (see tribalism!), those are 50 people who think you have no shame.

If GEJ drowned a child, you would be the first person on the thread screaming that it was the child's fault. The point I am trying to make, is that you don't support the ACTIONS of the government, you just support the PEOPLE IN THE GOVERNMENT. And since every Nigerian knows that the people in gov't are soulless, corrupt, criminals, it makes people dislike you.

If you are not being paid, then you need to stop. Billyonaire is obviously jobless and immature, so no one cares about what he says.

2 Likes

Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The following are well recognised antics of Tinubu's APC E-warriors:

1 Nlanders who express contrary opinions are labelled as "paid" posters doing the bidding of their "paymaster"

2 Tinubu's APC e-warriors are notorious for derailing threads with all manner of unrelated issues

3 Shout corruption, corruption as many times as possible. It seems the more you shout corruption, the higher ones profile rises in the camp of APC e-warriors

4 APC e-warriors are notorious for unleashing abuses, insults and curses on whoever does not fall in line

5 Name calling: APC e-warriors have derogatory names for everyone on the other side- from the president down to fellow Nlanders

6 Death threats: some APC e-warriors do not hesistate to threaten to kill anyone, including Nlanders who disagree with them

7 Almajiri "likes": when APC e-warriors feel they've lost out in a debate, they mobilize almajiri "likes" for ridiculous posts. It is not unusual to see posts like "bastard", "40 lapdog" and other ridiculous posts gathering as much as 50 or more almajiri "likes"

8 Pollute threads they dont like with irrelevant pictures

9 Shout clueless, clueless as many times as possible. In the APC camp, the more one shouts clueless, the more your profile rises

10 Label all IDs expressing contrary opinions as coming from the same person. APC e-warriors will tell you that Beaf=Sincere 9gerian =or any other ID depending on which side of the bed they woke up from

Note: I used the term Tinubu's APC because there are other political party with the acronym APC

You don't sound like you are paid by the presidency cuz most times you act like an average bootlicker. besides beaf is more aggressive and intelligent than you.you suck big time !
Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by Pukkah: 9:20pm On May 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The topic is self explanatory.

Because of my doggedness on this forum, I'v been accused of being paid. My response to that has always been that I'm not being paid. And even if I'm being paid, its nobody's business. NL is a forum for healthy debate and does NOT exempt those that have been paid. In fact, I wouldn't mind being paid because I do more work than even those being paid by the govt to propagate the achievements of the govt. But my satisfaction is not in earning extra-pay from anyone but in the FACT that I'm doing the RIGHT thing and I ENJOY what I do on this platform.

For this particular post for instance, the title came to my head over the weekend, it took me 5mins to jot down the salient points in my phone. It took me less than 20mins to unleash the post this evening from my phone. That is how I create all my threads. And for every thread that I create here, I derive tremendous satisfaction.

Now back to the topic

Have you just not scored an own goal? You're not being paid and yet you can afford all these precious hours on the net (on Nairaland)?

What's your day job? How many hours do you have for it? How do you plan to excel in your field with the few (distracted) hours you have for it? This is considering that you need some hours for sleep, relaxation, family time, other relationships, intellectual development, spiritual connection, etc

I have no qualms with your political views (if the objective is to improve the standard of living of the people) but honestly, if you're not being paid you need to re-assess your priorities.

2 Likes

Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 08, 2013
Pukkah:

Have you just not scored an own goal? You're not being paid and yet you can afford all these precious hours on the net (on Nairaland)?

What's your day job? How many hours do you have for it? How do you plan to excel in your field with the few (distracted) hours you have for it? This is considering that you need some hours for sleep, relaxation, family time, other relationships, intellectual development, spiritual connection, etc

I have no qualms with your political views (if the objective is to improve the standard of living of the people) but honestly, if you're not being paid you need to re-assess your priorities.
Yes, I agree with you that I spend too much time online. But that is how I enjoy my own life and its nobody's business

1 Like

Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 08, 2013
berem: Joblessness at its peak! I think Seun should make a law to ban irrelevant threads flooding this section. This is just a waste of megabytes. mtsheeew!

Seun should create a PDP 40 Laptop Section with Insincere9gerian as the MOD.
Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The topic is self explanatory.

Because of my doggedness on this forum, I'v been accused of being paid(WHICH IS ACTUALLY TRUE). My response to that has always been that I'm not being paid(I DE LIE O). And even if I'm being paid, its nobody's business(ABI NOW). NL is a forum for healthy debate and does NOT exempt those that have been paid. In fact, I wouldn't mind being paid because I do more work than even those being paid(WHY I DECEIVE MYSEL LIKE THIS?) by the govt to propagate the achievements of the govt. But my satisfaction is not in earning extra-pay from anyone but in the FACT that I'm doing the RIGHT thing and I ENJOY what I do on this platform(EVEN ME GAN NO BELIEVE MYSELF).

For this particular post for instance, the title came to my head over the weekend(AFTER A BRIEFING WITH OGA RENO), it took me 5mins to jot down the salient points in my phone. It took me less than 20mins to unleash the post this evening from my phone. That is how I create all my threads. And for every thread that I create here, I derive tremendous satisfaction(AFTERALL BANK ACCOUNT DEH FAT).

Now back to the topic

FIXED

4 Likes

Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by ektbear: 10:22pm On May 08, 2013
automaticcarzz:

What do you expect from a medical student with lowest grade possible out of college? Ifeanyi is a man whose grades out of college couldn't secure him a good job from his field. He had to end up posting nonsense on the internet. Would you employ Ifeanyi as a doctor in your hospital? The answer is an emphatic NO.

lmao cheesy
Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 08, 2013
tomakint:
Honestly, I just love your maturity no matter the level of insults, you have tried to maintain your cool, but please I will still urge you to oblige the SuperMods and Mods on the derailers and abusers on your thread since those of us who are Pro-Jonathan hardly starts the 'trouble' perhaps this should keep these trolls off our thread! I can't remember when last I enjoyed rich debates on Nairaland!

TOMAKINT=SINCERE9GERIAN. We are not fooled.
Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 08, 2013
Kamanda:

FIXED
Laughing and falling off my bed! grin
Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by cinder66(f): 10:53pm On May 08, 2013
Abeg which kind topic b dis *yawning*
Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by Pukkah: 11:37pm On May 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Yes, I agree with you that I spend too much time online. But that is how I enjoy my own life and its nobody's business

You 'spend too much time online' for free? This is incredulous. You have no weekends, public holidays, off days, morning or night. Wow! You must really love Goodluck Jonathan!

Yeah, it's nobody's business but it just doesn't add up. Time is the most precious resource we have and it has to be deployed judiciously in order to get ahead. It's so difficult to believe that some guy (who is not a retiree) is so concerned about or in love with Jonathan to the extent of burning his most precious resource for free.

Anyway, there's a proverb which goes something like - 'two people do not lose out in a lying game, if the person to whom the lie is being told does not know, the liar knows'.

Enjoy your day and more free service from you (as you leave many questions unanswered) for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by RickyRoss1(m): 12:00am On May 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The following are well recognised antics of Tinubu's APC E-warriors:

1 Nlanders who express contrary opinions are labelled as "paid" posters doing the bidding of their "paymaster"

2 Tinubu's APC e-warriors are notorious for derailing threads with all manner of unrelated issues

3 Shout corruption, corruption as many times as possible. It seems the more you shout corruption, the higher ones profile rises in the camp of APC e-warriors

4 APC e-warriors are notorious for unleashing abuses, insults and curses on whoever does not fall in line

5 Name calling: APC e-warriors have derogatory names for everyone on the other side- from the president down to fellow Nlanders

6 Death threats: some APC e-warriors do not hesistate to threaten to kill anyone, including Nlanders who disagree with them

7 Almajiri "likes": when APC e-warriors feel they've lost out in a debate, they mobilize almajiri "likes" for ridiculous posts. It is not unusual to see posts like "bastard", "40 lapdog" and other ridiculous posts gathering as much as 50 or more almajiri "likes"

8 Pollute threads they dont like with irrelevant pictures

9 Shout clueless, clueless as many times as possible. In the APC camp, the more one shouts clueless, the more your profile rises

10 Label all IDs expressing contrary opinions as coming from the same person. APC e-warriors will tell you that Beaf=Sincere 9gerian=or any other ID depending on which side of the bed they woke up from

Note: I used the term Tinubu's APC because there are other political party with the acronym APC

Nwannem, you are so on point.
I just left Nigeria last 2 months. I traveled from Port Harcourt to Owerri and Owerri to Lagos by road. Even though they shout at high heavens and call GEJ clueless, but the clueless GEJ has been able to fix many of our roads. That Benin-Ore road is a good example. Ask those in Abuja to tell you about the Kubwa Express way. What about the Owerri Onitsha Road? These are all standard roads. There are many but these are the ones I used while in Nigeria. Not like the 90% of Nairalanders that base their comments from what they read online.

I don't just believe on internet rantings. I saw the remodeling jobs at the airports in Port Harcourt, Owerri and MMAI. The clueless GEJ has been able to do so many great things for Nigeria without making noise and yet these e-warriors and foot soldiers keep calling GEJ name. Oh no, dont worry if they call me laptop squad member. Infact I am laptop number 10, and GEJ paid me 20 billion Naira to make this post.

3 Likes

Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by Nobody: 7:05am On May 09, 2013
Pukkah:

You 'spend too much time online' for free? This is incredulous. You have no weekends, public holidays, off days, morning or night. Wow! You must really love Goodluck Jonathan!

Yeah, it's nobody's business but it just doesn't add up. Time is the most precious resource we have and it has to be deployed judiciously in order to get ahead. It's so difficult to believe that some guy (who is not a retiree) is so concerned about or in love with Jonathan to the extent of burning his most precious resource for free.

Anyway, there's a proverb which goes something like - 'two people do not lose out in a lying game, if the person to whom the lie is being told does not know, the liar knows'.

Enjoy your day and more free service from you (as you leave many questions unanswered) for Jonathan.
Thats the problem. Everything must add up using an ACN formula. If it doesn't all hell will break loose. Well, I didn't get to where I am today thru advice from anonymous busy bodies. My personal issues have nothing to do with you.

By the way, I just looked at your profile and discovered that since joining NL in 2010, you'v spent 2months of your life here and posted over 3,000 comments. So who pays you for all the time spent on NL? Maybe you should spare some dose of that advice for yourself.

If you'r already suffering from NL-fatigue since you've been here since 2010, well I'm not. Perhaps when I get to spend a year or so, I may begin to feel the way you'r feeling now. But for now, its ENJOYMENT galore, especially now that the platform is a bit fair to all and sundry

3 Likes

Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by koruji(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2013
What can I say? You hit the nail on the head. His blinder/pocket has dulled his power of reasoning.

Kairoseki77:
If GEJ drowned a child, you would be the first person on the thread screaming that it was the child's fault.
Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2013
GEJ should not have sacked @Beaf.. he should have just raised his salary as requested.. haba.. this post is not even understandable in any sense angry angry angry
Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by Pukkah: 7:02pm On May 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Thats the problem. Everything must add up using an ACN formula. If it doesn't all hell will break loose. Well, I didn't get to where I am today thru advice from anonymous busy bodies. My personal issues have nothing to do with you.

By the way, I just looked at your profile and discovered that since joining NL in 2010, you'v spent 2months of your life here and posted over 3,000 comments. So who pays you for all the time spent on NL? Maybe you should spare some dose of that advice for yourself.

If you'r already suffering from NL-fatigue since you've been here since 2010, well I'm not. Perhaps when I get to spend a year or so, I may begin to feel the way you'r feeling now. But for now, its ENJOYMENT galore, especially now that the platform is a bit fair to all and sundry

By which criteria did you arrive at your conclusion that I used ACN formular?

Before you also make another hasty conclusion, you should compare the number of your posts (over 2,700) and date of joining (August 2012 - less than a year ago) to those who joined around the same time with you; and mine too.

A butterfly should never compare itself to a bird. A domestic cat is not the same as a lion though biologists may say they belong to the same family. Search yourself and take the good piece of advice.
Keep at what you're doing.

The truth about this matter is that you know the truth about the 'free service' and I know the truth.

Cheers.
Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by Penissucker(f): 9:32pm On May 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Take it easy a beg. We'r only having a debate here
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Antics Of Tinubu's APC E-warriors Exposed!!! by talktimi(m): 10:51pm On May 09, 2013
I've been asking one prominent APC e warrior to define the word "retardeen" but the bitc# a5s nigga seems confounded by this word he uses all the time.. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Years After, BRT Degenerates Into Molue / Nelson Mandela, 1918–2013: Remembering An Icon Of Freedom / Malaysians Like Molesting Tourists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.