Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (54058 Views)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 09, 2013
let she go immediately,she is wicked.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by chacha3(f): 3:02pm On May 09, 2013
This is a tough one,hmmm to think I will soon be four yrs in marriage too. Its a difficult one and I feel for u,maybe u guys should live apart for some time and then u will think things over and take a final decision. Kai this is bad.

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by vanitty: 3:04pm On May 09, 2013
Poster, enough of the pity party and excessive whining. You are not the first that this has happened to neither would you be the last. I suspect you don't want to divorce her hence why you are here. If you wanted divorce, you will be asking for good lawyers details not writing epistle on your wife cheating ways.

We women are our worst enemies at times! is it not on this same forum that women will be advising themselves to keep on praying for their cheating husbands even when the said husband is non-repentant. One even suggested he takes 'his' child from her.

Poster, work on your marriage, forgive and FORGET. Sure it will take some time but that is the best option, separate for a while if you must.

8 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by brownlord: 3:05pm On May 09, 2013
20'man shall for that day if you cross my lane o, all your man go fall that day if you cross my lane o o! Back to the matter,

@op, no vex, since na still within the family, at least of the Pekin no be ur own, e go be your family friend own, shit happens, but thunder fire that harlot mama and papa, hope you no pay bride price for the dog head?

Btw, Hw man go dey, e no dey cheat on e wife, nai cos this rubbish,if to say ur wife know say e husband na acabeli she for comport
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by seguno2: 3:06pm On May 09, 2013
@ Poster,

You should just travel away for a while to gather your thoughts while initiating the divorce.
It is necessary to do DNA for your daughter asap.
You should bear in mind that your wife is likely to be granted custody of your(?) daughter.
Forgiving and forgetting is definitely not an option as this was not a one-off mistake and unprotected sex was also involved.
A man should know when to walk away even at some cost that will fade over time.
Good luck.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Urine: 3:06pm On May 09, 2013
I'm really scared of getting married. cry

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

Don't sweat it bro. The marriage is over. No matter how hard you try to fix things, you'd never trust your wife again. It wasn't once, neither was it with a stranger.. Kai..She is a wicked wife and a heartless mother and she doesn't deserve you. I honestly can't wrap my head around sleeping with another man when you have a less than 1 year old baby and a husband at home.

But Er er ermmmmm....oga, please spare us the self control story. Why would you lay a finger on her in the first place? Your wife cheating on you is not an excuse to beat her. Send her back to her parent's house if you can not stand her. Shikena!

Okay, maybe you're trying to impress some people with the no beating part.
For me sha, if I were in his shoes, the beating no go get part two.
It's after the mad kpo kpo that I'll send her back to her father's house.
See nonsense o!

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by smoothlips(m): 3:07pm On May 09, 2013
don't rush immediately into divorce, u guys can separate for a start.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by smoothlips(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2013
Nayoanalytical: let she go immediately,she is wicked.
sharraaap joor! as if ur faithfull
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 09, 2013
phrancys001: Hav U considered a DNA test on d baby ? For starter.
chop knuckles bro.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 09, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry I don't know what to say, however if i were you they woman will be staying at her mums home at the moment because if i catch her na God go save her...... I would advise you dissolve the marriage asap.................................. That woman doesn't deserve you at alllll.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Hermoine(f): 3:11pm On May 09, 2013
@op what a pathetic story,i know u're all angered up nd confused right now bt i'll advice u see a counsellor,go on a vacation to clear ur head and calm ur nerves,sit ur wife down nd talk it thru,God will give u lead u on
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by obelisk(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2013
Forgive her> Go on a trial separation> assess your situation after one year> if after a year u still feel the same, then go ahead with the divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by abifoluwa: 3:14pm On May 09, 2013
GET A DIVORCE BEFORE YOU DIE. you want to live with someone that you hate? No matter how you try to hold it in, one day you wont be able to hold it in and you fit go kill am o. See a psychologist too
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by icyswit(f): 3:14pm On May 09, 2013
Viewing this topic: lonelypal(m), johnsluv, edingorgie, smoothlips(m), buemene(m), rhemaplus(m), debayun(m), plezant(f), Maxymilliano(m), mr jeks(m), bybj, francescainnoce(f), booqee(f), carbon1224, Kamsy10, clintwine, Airforce1(m), keni, chlowi(f), Fanama(m), Argamemnon, rileest, CHUKSIE, emmanwandud(m), honeric01(m), kamdyjenny(f), Benjacky, sokoanugwa, midetinz(m), yinkaoke(m), olaric(m), krap(m), agenzxy, jydeboy, LEvuls(m), vitrendy4eva, abifoluwa, EarnK, Chizitara(m), mymz(f), obynde, smokes, Gunzilla, hotice01, joek, val_dee, smothly(f), 2livescrew, peeceelove(m), Amigo101, prince FAD, phemmy26(m), pitman4rea, awhales(f), obelisk(m), tpapi, gagzee(m), biodunid, ogtavia(m), youngmoneypi, edababa007, stchrischu, dan_dollar, AdetayoS(m), henryblaze25(m), Infomaz, Dammymk, lolzie, ooua, lehinme, ayox2003, ileobatojo, freedom@last(m), WudBMother, luther-p, Professor Peter, mastrolife, Airpure(f), kwangi(m), crown777(m), kildran, supaeagles(m), Tobiegal(f), Pink!, Mr Ford, Omo_Alata(f), Mortiple(m), HapiNna, slinkky, waiikiki, Hermoine(f), fearless07(f) and 88 guest(s)

na wa ! o
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by ireneidiva(f): 3:16pm On May 09, 2013
Nollywood gist
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by ooua: 3:16pm On May 09, 2013
No dont agree with you that he should take the daughter far away from her reach. Ofcourse this is left for the court to decide. But for your information they both have 50/50 ownership to the child no matter what is the course of divorce.
cinder66: I realy feel for you, what more can kill a man faster than an infidel and ungrateful wife. Divorce her asap and take ur daughter far away from her reach. Now what is her gain cos am sure the cork did not stick in her punny for more than 30min. No wonder some men call us fish brains, if she no marry now, she go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cry foul. Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 09, 2013
IS THIS STORY REALLY TRUE OR IS SOMEONE JUST TRYN TO Bleep WITH US
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2013
Tobiegal: Frankly, i feel really bad for you OP and would not wish your dilemma on my enemy.

That said.

I would not advise divorce for you... Just consider if it were the other way around... and you were the one caught...

Many of the NL guys are simply talking... something are bound to happen in marriage... cheating/infidelity is one of them... unfortunately, yours came from your wife.

When we see married folks of over 25years... do you really thing they didn't pass this phase of infidelity? Really? Yet, today, they have been able to work through it all and have been made stronger for it.

Many women/wives have endured and prayed and have made the marriages work, despite Infidelity by the husbands... many of them took your option of divorce...some chose to remain and work it out.

At the end of the day, Marriage is what i term " work-in -progress" and when we sign those dotted lines... We should know that these things happen.

Some men have cheated on their wives during pregnancy... Yet, there would always be clarion call for her to "forgive him"... "he was denied sex" and a lot of excuses...

Not to excuse your wife's behavior...

There's a lot more to Marriage than "bailing out" at the slightest issue... Yes! this is a serious Issue...

The choice of what to do largely depends on you... you don't even need to consider your innocent daughter... cos you have only tot about yourself when you stated "marriage should be enjoyed and not endured"... it has also shown your perception that what matters the most to you now is YOU.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by mployer(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2013
once a cheat is always a cheat. sorry bro, but dat is true. I've had ma own share of d bulshit.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by buemene(m): 3:22pm On May 09, 2013
I sincerely sympathize with you on this ugly development in your marriage. When the marital union falls apart, all partners including YOU the husband, and especially the innocent little child will face adverse consequences. Sad as it may be, and though you've got every legal and moral right to file a suit for divorce, My candid advice to you is that you DON'T file for a divorce just yet.

The most you should do is to have a separation and relocate from your current resident giving you the much needed fresh and new perspective to see the matter differently. This will also leave room for reunion should you heal in the process. Time has a way of helping us handle this matter more maturely.

Above all, Pray to your Grand Creator (Jehovah) for proper guidance in handling this issue.[/size][size=8pt][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by blaise26abj(m): 3:22pm On May 09, 2013
OP; Sorry. If you haven't experienced what the op is going through, then u cannot fully understand how it feels. He just echoed what i experienced. I kept saying that i thank God we were not married because the tot of being locked up in a marriage with that kind of wounded heart is horrible. I honestly pity deeply any man or woman going through this kind of emotional turmoil. God will mend your hearts.

Op: my advice is this. Don't divorce her. Go for a separation for a period of time. Her proximity is what is killing your resolve to make things work and clouds everything. Talk to her about separating for a while. Enuf time to clear your head, talk to your God, repair your heart and make a wise decision.

2 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by princeFAD: 3:24pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee: Seperate for a while
Sort out your feelings

May God Help Us All
@ sincerely,I think this may be the best option for you now.Separate for while and see if you can get over it.Dont be in a rush to divorse your wife,taking into consideration your daughter.
Also let her resign from that place of work where the man is.Because as long as she still works there and she sees the man regularly in the office,the thought of her evil deed will never vanish from your mind.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by blaise26abj(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2013
seun, it is not a multiple account oh. buemene will you get out of my head?
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Amhappy(f): 3:28pm On May 09, 2013
I think you should play down the divorce and consider separation. Take things easy a bit and give it sometime. See if you can forgive her. God is not done with you yet. Am sorry for your pains
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by flakydee(f): 3:29pm On May 09, 2013
Where is d place of forgivness? Pls kindly re-consider,God help u.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 09, 2013
all said and done. Have you asked yourself whats making her have an affair. well greed or nympho u would say,but ur tone sounds like a self centred person.
why is she having sex with him(money,,arriage,or job)u never stated. u sound like a perfectionist who doesnt tolerate mistakes.
OR r you get up from her once u had ur fill without knowin if shes fulfilled. women love men who can explore them,u never mentioned anything romantic or exciting that you do for her
i dont support infidelity @ all,but work on urself too.uv got attitude issues.

2 Likes

Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by leonshom(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2013
Its so sad, sorry about ur issue, buh I believe if u still want 2 work things out, both of u can stil compromise nd sort it out, u only nid 2 work on it. Get counselled and u shall be fine. But,I still wonder y its always hard 4 men 2 4giv women, supoz dis issue happened d oda way round,nd d man happens 2b d culprit, nuthin serious wuld av happened than 2 beg d woman or even make use of forceful actions. Several men engages in adultery but we see nuthin wrong in it, when it turns 2d women's side, we tend 2 take it more serious nd @tyms send them packin, not sayin its gud, no mata ow hard sum tinz can luk like, there is always a way out of it.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 09, 2013
Before I divorce the olosho, I would feign forgiveness.
Then secretely begin to destroy every thing she holds dear...

I would seduce her mom

Get her younger sister pregnant

Clean out her bank accounts

Arrange for her to get fired from work

make a sextape with her and post it on the internet

Then finally divorce her and take custody of the kid after revealing that it was ME who fcked her up...

I hate these gaddem oloshos mehn... angry angry

As for that 'friend'...he can expect broken ankles/elbows,and kneecaps angry angry
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by Joey82(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2013
@OP
your situation is a very tight one.
it is one thing for your wife to cheat; it is another thing to even cheat with your friend.
if it were someone you hardly know, it will be easier for u to move on, i can imagine this friend of yours even call u 'ore'.
tight as the situation is, for me the solution logic is simple. if i were in your shoes:
i will certainly divorce that woman if I have never cheated on her ( i live in a mud house, i can throw stones)
i will try to reconcile if i know i'm guilty of cheating ( i live in a glass house, i cannot throw stones)
for those of you finding it difficult to hear the 'd' word on this forum, even the bible supports divorce in situations of adultery. we dont even know for sure whether the poster is christian.
i must confess situations like this makes marriage scare the hell outta me.
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2013
buemene: I sincerely sympathize with you on this ugly development in your marriage. When the marital union falls apart, all partners including YOU the husband, and especially the innocent little child will face adverse consequences. Sad as it may be, and though you've got every legal and moral right to file a suit for divorce, My candid advice to you is that you DON'T file for a divorce just yet.

The most you should do is to have a separation and relocate from your current resident giving you the much needed fresh and new perspective to see the matter differently. This will also leave room for reunion should you heal in the process. Time has a way of helping us handle this matter more maturely.

Above all, Pray to your Grand Creator (Jehovah) for proper guidance in handling this issue.

Level headed post
Re: Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. by biolabee(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2013
jackbauersballs: Before I divorce the olosho, I would feign forgiveness.
Then secretely begin to destroy every thing she holds dear...

I would seduce her mom

Get her younger sister pregnant

Clean out her bank accounts

Arrange for her to get fired from work

make a sextape with her and post it on the internet

Then finally divorce her and take custody of the kid after revealing that it was ME who fcked her up...

I hate these gaddem oloshos mehn... angry angry

As for that 'friend'...he can expect broken ankles/elbows,and kneecaps angry angry

Ahah.. You carry this your name too far o

You think say na 24
She be nina and the guy na timoshenko

Slaps him hardly, get back to the real world!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.