Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! (34838 Views)

Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by lalasticlala(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
My childhood friend got appointed into a very juicy post and since then, my fortunes have changed. He’s thrown a lot of contracts my way and we’ve been able to complete our own house and change cars. He has also made my wife the official caterer of the establishment he works with and she too has become financially secured in her own rights. But not as secured as the way she’s spending money. She buys any aso-ebi going, no matter how expensive, and the array of her jewels is mind-boggling.

Lately, her catering contract has been stretched to providing afternoon lunches for the directors and I’ve heard talks that my friend sleeps with my wife regularly and nobody in his office dares complain about her catering no matter how shoddy it is. I tried to stop her working but my own contracts not only stopped, I found it difficult to collect money for the ones I’d already completed. So I lifted my ban, and of course, contracts started coming in again.

I feel humiliated that things have to be this way. The kids are now used to fancy things and I never want to go back to the days where I had to scrimp and save.

I’ve been advised to look the other way as things like that happen all the time. But I don’t love my wife any more even though I have this feeling that if I sent her packing, I, along with our three children, would be the ones to suffer. We’ve been married 19 years.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/my-friend-and-my-wife-are-having-an-affair/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Where them picture?

All I see is a man without dignity.
Any real man with dignity/pride/self-respect...call it whatever - won't take this from no woman.

He is tolerating it because of financial gains?oh my God.

How long has this been going on?
I think he should look away, then start saving aggressively, once he has enough to set himself up.

Time to "waybill" her back to her village.

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Abduletudaye(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
If the lady loves her husband, she wouldn't indulge in such...anyway, the poster above me has airred her view..both partners are to blame..
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by missterious(f): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Two can play the game. Find a sugar mummy.

16 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by datbay(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
OK...try to catch them red handed first.

7 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Mayour11(m): 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
Different stories everyday and someone will say end time is not here

6 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Lyzbet: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
All you said seems like assumptions or what people have said. You havent found out the truth yourself. Try to find out the truth. You can show up unannouced at their work place and watch their reactions.
If you eventually find out they are doing the deed. Then its up to you to choose. Money or peaceful marriage.

12 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mayour11:
Different stories everyday and someone will say end time is not here
wetin concern endtime and this post neh?

3 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
So when all the contract,and money came,he couldn't save enough to either start a business,or do other things,that he has to swallow poo,all in the name to cater for the family..

The man shouldn't be called a man,because he's allowing the woman to dictate pace of his family..

So he can't use his connection too to better his wife,than stooping so low,all in the name of providing for the family..

Some men sha.

20 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by leuelliot(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
He's greed is getting the better part of him

9 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by theorbiters: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
What of if he saves enough money, rather than being poor when he bans his wife. This is a steeped matter because he had allowed it in the first place. Save enough money, find another source of income then ban your wife. Kicking her out will only allow her to have freedom to continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by DuchessLily(f): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Oh no @OP! Things like dat don't happen all d time....

Find ur self worth and be a man!
Unless u too are playing away match too

Or better still fast and pray for her to change (dats usually d advice given to a woman in dis situation)

7 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by SAMBARRY: 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pishores or wink
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by teemanbastos(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
:olol....
Verysoon we qo soon dy see..
I caught my friend buying things for my gatekeeper.

Pls advise.

I caught my wife in bed with me..pls advise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by BasseyJ(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lift the ban on your wife, work the contracts coming your way we'll, and try to make your own connections with the people that matters, when you stand financially, divorce the hoe and move on

2 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
Bookef
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
It is no longer news
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by pwerrymansion(f): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Is this man for real? You've sold ur dignity for stipends? And eho told you that's the only life line youhave?I mean your friends contract. Keep your feet down,conduct investigation and if its true.........you know what to do init?

8 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by alberto2k(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
I know where this train dey go

I go edit laters angry
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Crocz(m): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Abeg...make I give you advise, go Zambia or na Zimbabwe...wherever

Go find that thing wey dey make the man "thing" lock-in to the woman "thing" when the two things are together as a single "thing" grin . The contract keeps coming and you have excuse to divorce your wife...two birds with one stone!

It takes a diabolical mind to think diabolically...but I'm not diabolical, na Nairaland cos am

14 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by kliq(m): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nollywood sad

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Slimzjoe(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ehm.....Lemme Learn from d Old Ones

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by mytime24(f): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
WonderFooL

2 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Crocz(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
dicefrost:
Bookef
My oga at the top booking space! shocked
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by 5p1naz(m): 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
3 nigerian words

na wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by Crocz(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Where them picture?

All I see is a man without dignity.
Any real man with dignity/pride/respect...call it whatever - won't take this from no woman.

He is tolerating it because of financial gains?oh my God.

How long has this been going on?
I think he should look away, then start saving aggressively, once he has enough to set himself up.

Time to "waybill" her back to her village.
What about the kids?
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by kekakuz(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=25pt] so without your friend you will die of poverty abi
as the money comes you eat. no thought of saving or investment for your own stability?
may that your friend who has money
and is finer
and can fhurk better
continue to bang your wife
may he never stop
I can't even imagine the kind of style they do in the office
maybe he lays her on the desk and rock her or
maybe the scenario ensues
your wife knocks : knock knock
your friend: who's there coming
your wife: its me o I brought your lunch
your friend: OK lay it on the table
your wife: how do you like it. milked or pasteurized
your friend : don't bother I have just 20 minute I want it spread
3minute later
your wife : ooooo yeaaaa it my candy huuuuu yea hun hun uuuu baby eat it real good
6minute later
your wifeshocked my gosh yeaaaaaaaa hahuhahuhunha harder better than my slowpoke hubby can
your friend: who does it better
your wife: you do sir
your friend: who's your daddy call me your daddy
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by SmooshCHN: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Marriage these days self. Hmm.

2 Likes

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by chinchong: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by mifavour(f): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
kill both lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! by ZACHIE: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Either way,you are a dead man walking.
It is a no win situation for you.
No one can advise you on this.

Only you knows best what to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.