Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Need A Paypal And Us Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Paypal And Us Account (662 Views)

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Paypal And Us Account by goldenval(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2008
HELLO MY GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRA LANDERS, PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TRUST WORTHY, WHO WILL ADVICE ME THE PROCESS OF OPENING A US/PAYPAL ACCOUNT, LET THE PERSON SEND ME EMAIL AT ericstan1970@yahoo.com, THEN I WILL REPLY THE PERSON VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL. PLEASE I WILL BE USEING IT TO PAY SOME OF MY ONLINE ADVERT PAYMENT. WAITING TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU ALL cry
Re: Need A Paypal And Us Account by mavtrevor(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2008
Contact a site i know from http://www.emeraldmultilinks.com
Re: Need A Paypal And Us Account by FsG(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2008
Get a free paypal account and USbank account in a click here: http://www.financegather.com
Re: Need A Paypal And Us Account by dedeguide(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2008
Paypal account is easy as abc if you have the required information on how to go about it. But it is not just opening the account that you need to think of but also how to successfully operate it from Nigeria because if Paypal gets to know that you are actually in Nigeria,you stand the risk of having your account blocked and all your money frozen.
For details on how to legitimately register,verify and operate Paypal account from Nigeria, send an email to:
wealthclub@.com
Re: Need A Paypal And Us Account by adebisi1(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2008
paypal is free , you just have to buy a Visa card from www.globalvirtualvisacards.com and add it to your paypal account it easy as that

(1) (Reply)

Free Report! 5 Easy Ways To Become Wealthy Online! / Wapco To Raise N75 Billion Fresh Funds / Laudable Medium-term Investment Opportunity: Hurry Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.