Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

How To Get An International Credit Card In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get An International Credit Card In Nigeria (835 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! / How Can I Get My Own Credit Card In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get An International Credit Card In Nigeria by jatdco: 3:56am On May 09, 2013
Today i will be sharing with you on how to get an internationally accepted credit card in nigeria,
Reason Should you have a credit card
One reason you should have a credit card is that you can use it for buying things online such as phones, laptops,clothes etc
So How Can I Get A Credit Card In Nigeria Without Having A Bank Account
Ones you are ready and want to get your own credit card all you need to do is to go to any UBA Bank branch nearest to you and when coming to the bank make sure you come with at least #2000,Photograph and a National ID card but if you don't have a Nartional ID Card you can go with your school ID Card.
ones you have gotten all i have mention go to any UBA Bank branch go straight to the customer representative and ask them you want to open any account, One you meet the person that will open your account for you ask the person that you need an UBA Africard or PREPAID Card
read full article using this link http://www.teckbucket..com/2013/05/how-to-get-international-credit-card-in.html
Re: How To Get An International Credit Card In Nigeria by eedriyz(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2013
jatdco: Today i will be sharing with you on how to get an internationally accepted credit card in nigeria,
Reason Should you have a credit card
One reason you should have a credit card is that you can use it for buying things online such as phones, laptops,clothes etc
So How Can I Get A Credit Card In Nigeria Without Having A Bank Account
Ones you are ready and want to get your own credit card all you need to do is to go to any UBA Bank branch nearest to you and when coming to the bank make sure you come with at least #2000,Photograph and a National ID card but if you don't have a Nartional ID Card you can go with your school ID Card.
ones you have gotten all i have mention go to any UBA Bank branch go straight to the customer representative and ask them you want to open any account, One you meet the person that will open your account for you ask the person that you need an UBA Africard or PREPAID Card
read full article using this link http://www.teckbucket..com/2013/05/how-to-get-international-credit-card-in.html

Credit card? I guess you mean "debit" because they are two different things

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Create A Steady Cash Stream While You Work From Home / Sourcing For Overseas Partners Using Nigeria Business Directory / Is It Posible That Soulbash/guwon Has Just Scam People Of Nairaland???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.