Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Your Best Nigerian Rapper - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Best Nigerian Rapper (1832 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? / The Richest Nigerian Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Your Best Nigerian Rapper by point45(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2008
they say time heals wound yo, this wound's gon need some stitches, ghetto boyz. well i say blast the stiches, there's an exception to that law.and it exists in the personified state of SAUCE KID aka SKINGO.a hopeless wound.a muthaf**** ing cancerous limb. cut tha hater off,u wanna use a pseudo? fine but man this aint the place for you.
Re: Your Best Nigerian Rapper by skingo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2008
point45:

they say time heals wound yo, this wound's gon need some stitches, ghetto boyz. well i say blast the stiches, there's an exception to that law.and it exists in the personified state of SAUCE KID aka SKINGO.a hopeless wound.a muthaf**** ing cancerous limb. cut tha hater off,u want to use a pseudo? fine but man this aint the place for you.

omo i will still point loaded 45 ruger at you and blow ur head into smithereens.
meanwhile, on some real shit, i dont understand what u are trying to say. u still doing sauce kid is skingo? lipsrsealed
i cant shout. people that know me, they know me. you wey no sabi me, u want to make it look like you know me. abeg commot for dirty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Talented Yoruba Rapper & Enigma Beat Competition Finalist, Opzy Drops New Single / Top(10) Most Gifted Rappers In Nigeria In 2014 / (DOWNLOAD MP3) Zlatan Ft Papisnoop, Oberz & Jamo Pyper – Unripe Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.