Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" (17344 Views)

8 DISTINCT Differences Between ISLAM And BOKOHARAM / Who Can Diffrentiate Between ISLAM OR MUSLIM?? / A Comparison Between Islam, Christianity And Judaism And The Choice Between ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by GooseBaba: 11:04pm On May 11, 2013
lanrexlan: Wow,i got you brother no muslim ever claim to be the child of God,we are his servants,he created us from dust and our purpose is worship him alone.Do you believe in big bang theory? Maybe we can start from there,just do some reasoning together...Peace

Dude you are in no place to debate my God with me...yours is debatable because he wrote a book...now if you want to debate Big Bang theory check on the atheist or science section...beside Big Bang remains a theory not a belief.. Your god is a theory too but you believe...I seek God from within not from debatable mythological stories...as a servant go debate the children of God with a story book like yours..you get me..
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by benodic: 11:21pm On May 11, 2013
the fact still remains that a religion will always be judged based on the behaviour of its followers because the followers are mostly the first point of contact with other people who are observing to see the effect that religion is having on its followers which will determine whether it is worth their while to give that religion a try.
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by maclatunji: 12:16am On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

That's not the question he asked about coco diva? Can you b honest for once? The question is should/must u kill because someone provoked u?

I want to believe that the dude is making allusion to cartoons and etc about Mohamed so should a nigerian muslim kill his countrymen (Christian &pagans) because of something they don't know about

Stop talking with both sides of your mouth or you are saying that Nigerian muslims are uneducated?

Maybe you have a problem with comprehension. What was the "you cannot go killing because of that" part of my post meant to address or that just flew over your head?
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by maclatunji: 12:20am On May 12, 2013
Coco diva:

Its either you could not grasp my intended message in the previous post or you've chosen to delibrately mis-quote me.Well,for the sake of clarity,I did not support the action of the person trying to kill you because of your blasphemous utterances.I only pointed out the fact that we all are different in our temperament and ways of expressing anger in different situations.And that it was wrong of you to have said that as no peace-loving individual would purposefully incite others for whatever reason.I will never support the killing of people based on personal judgement.Islam does not permit killing people without just cause.I hope this puts you straight

The only understanding they get of posts is that which suits their arguments.
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Nobody: 12:26am On May 12, 2013
I hope you know how the crusades started? Keep killing Christians, pagans and atheists..the day will come where you heartless people will pay back for all the blood your thirsty prophet drank.

So a Scandinavian X draw something harmless in his country, Nigerian must die?

BTW stop beating around the Bush the question was do you think people should kill because they have been provoked?
We already know provocations are not good, guess it is too much asking from u

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Nobody: 12:34am On May 12, 2013
I really think ,naijan Muslims are the worst African Muslims, the worst West Af Muslims
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Kairoseki77: 12:52am On May 12, 2013
tintingz: contradiction contradiction!! grin

There is no contradiction. Are you capable of reading?

You are basically imagining what is on the link and talking to yourself.
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Kairoseki77: 1:03am On May 12, 2013
I see the Muslims on this thread are scared to death of responding to my post about the Prophet Muhammad's life.

I am waiting patiently for a brave person to respond.

Kairoseki77: Rubbish! He married a 9 year old girl, he married his son's wife (after he made his son divorce her), and he ordered the deaths of thousands

At the Battle of The Trench he ordered the beheading of 900 people who had already surrendered. Then he sold the women and children into slavery.

Never forget that he owned slaves. Imagine Jesus owning slaves and ordering beheadings. Ridiculous!
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Cocodiva: 7:24am On May 12, 2013
maclatunji:

The only understanding they get of posts is that which suits their arguments.

You are right
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Mintayo(m): 2:16pm On May 12, 2013
lanrexlan:
Mr boleanprophet muhammed(pbuh) isn't the founder of Islam.

really? Who? Allah? Stop lying to urself-without mohammed there wnt be any islam-are u denying mohammed?

No prophet ever founded any religion,they all came to preach one thing-THERE's NO DEITY WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE(ALLAH)

that is for mohammed,Jesus didnt come to preach allah!

They want to islamize the nation and killing of those people will turn them to muslims? Can a dead man worship? Can't you think at all?
tell that to bokoharam,aqueda etc...after all they r d ones killing with 'allahu akbar' in their mouth!

What did prophet muhammed(pbuh) did? He fought the enemies of Islam,ALLAH and those that fought him on the account of his religion,the oppressors and transgressors.

continue to lie to urself again-i don't want to go into that again!
Those defenseless ppl he killed were enemies of allah? Ok o,we know the truth anyways!

Mister,USA is the greatest terrorist in the world,do you that?!!! George washington was the number terrorist of america.

really? So where does that leave bokoharam,alqueda,etc....and iran,saudi

Mr bolean,I can see you are really following jesus(pbuh),[s]he believed and worshiped only God,he bowed in his worship[/s]

He(Jesus) brought Grace and Truth...redemption and reconciliation to God.
And who am i following? You?

He never believe in trinity
i know u ppl have a bad concept of trinity and dis is not d right thread for that;u don't know Jesus,He is 'The Son of God'! I am not talking abt the Jesus in ur book.

he never clap nor beat drums.Which of his teachings do you follow?

really? What abt those muslims songs we watch on tv;don't they use drums,keyboard? Are they muslim?what abt those muslims that do vigils every friday nights, are they following mohammed? Are they muslims?...don't throw stone when u live in a glass house!
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Mintayo(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2013
tintingz: Mintayo you got served! grin

Thank you sir lanrexlan smiley

I dey miss alexis for this thread o cheesy

lol...got served with what? Ofcourse now...with LIES!
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by lanrexlan(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2013
Mintayo:

really? Who? Allah? Stop lying to urself-without mohammed there wnt be any islam-are u denying mohammed?

that is for mohammed,Jesus didnt come to preach allah!

tell that to bokoharam,aqueda etc...after all they r d ones killing with 'allahu akbar' in their mouth!

continue to lie to urself again-i don't want to go into that again!
Those defenseless ppl he killed were enemies of allah? Ok o,we know the truth anyways!

really? So where does that leave bokoharam,alqueda,etc....and iran,saudi

He(Jesus) brought Grace and Truth...redemption and reconciliation to God.
And who am i following? You?

i know u ppl have a bad concept of trinity and dis is not d right thread for that;u don't know Jesus,He is 'The Son of God'! I am not talking abt the Jesus in ur book.

really? What abt those muslims songs we watch on tv;don't they use drums,keyboard? Are they muslim?what abt those muslims that do vigils every friday nights, are they following mohammed? Are they muslims?...don't throw stone when u live in a glass house!
Mr bolean,I can't keep wasting my time replying you because your brain rating is very low,you can't reason and assimilate easily,my advice for you get yourself a memory card,maybe 128MB and a RAM of 56MB,maybe that may help you to process information very faster...Peace
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by GooseBaba: 6:23pm On May 12, 2013
Coco diva:

You are right

He is absolutely wrong...!! Own your words..! You advocate killing in the name of your prophet.... Your mouth no sharp again...tufiakwa...

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by krones: 6:37pm On May 12, 2013
[quote author=Coco diva]
it was wrong of you to have said that as no peace-loving individual would purposefully incite others for whatever reason.I will never support the killing of people based on personal judgement.Islam does not permit killing people without just cause.I hope this puts you straight[/quote
From d above, it implies that islam permits killing of innocent pple for only just cause e.g drawing cartoon of Mohammad (which u refer to as incitement)
NB: pulease don't get incited by my post.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 12, 2013
How do you know what is a just cause or not? Muslim are funny I swear

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by Mintayo(m): 7:03pm On May 12, 2013
lanrexlan: Mr boleanI can't keep wasting my time replying you because your brain rating is very low,you can't reason and assimilate easily,my advice for you get yourself a memory card,maybe 128MB and a RAM of 56MB,maybe that may help you to process information very faster...Peace

Thank you,so typical of you,and i am not surprised!
Just because i refused to accept your LIES,you have resolved to call me names and abuse me...i am not surprised! Even when the truth is lying in front of you,you will decide to follow LIES,everybody is not like that my friend

44. For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a MURDERER from the begining. He has always hated the TRUTH, because there is no TRUTH in him. When he LIES,it is onsistent with his CHARACTER; for he is a LIAR and the FATHER of LIES.
45. So when i tell you the TRUTH,you just NATURALLY don't believe me. John 8:44-45.

shalom with love.
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by lanrexlan(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2013
Mintayo:

Thank you,so typical of you,and i am not surprised!
Just because i refused to accept your LIES,you have resolved to call me names and abuse me...i am not surprised! Even when the truth is lying in front of you,you will decide to follow LIES,everybody is not like that my friend

44. For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a MURDERER from the begining. He has always hated the TRUTH, because there is no TRUTH in him. When he LIES,it is onsistent with his CHARACTER; for he is a LIAR and the FATHER of LIES.
45. So when i tell you the TRUTH,you just NATURALLY don't believe me. John 8:44-45.

shalom with love.
Mr mintayo,I am not abusing you just any advice,free one.I'm just fed up replying you because you don't care about other people's opinions,what you know must be the correct one and that's not true sometimes.....Peace brother
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by novicali: 8:45am On May 15, 2013
The truth remain that Mohammad fought people and oppressed them to believe in the so called Allah , whom Muslims assumed to be God the creator of the universe. All we know is that Allah is not really the name of God, we know where the name comes from…. We know the twin deities that the Mecca people worship, and we know that the true Arabic name of God is not Allah. Try to verify what am telling you…. Study and know the truth.
Re: The Difference Between "Islam" And A "Muslim" by novicali: 8:50am On May 15, 2013
Mohammad did not know that he is a prophet… it was Ali Ibn Talat told him that his is a prophet and that his name is written in the bible….. being an illiterate he rightly believed what another man told him and started conquering people…. Study and you will find the truth…

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Qualities Of A Good Muslim Husband / Eid-adha 2022: Post The Prices Of Animals At Your Location Here / Why An Apostasy A Grievous Sin In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.