Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland (2158 Views)

Suggestion To Moderators On BANNING! *fellow Nlanders Wat Do U Think* / Names Of All The Moderators On Nairaland. / Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by Imani(f): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2008
Deleted
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by RichyBlacK(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2008
nwando:

so I'm not the only one dissatisfied.
see my campaign grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-128242.0.html#msg2166065

nwando, good for you. I hope Seun appoints you. grin
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by 4Play(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2008
Oya,make we reach compromise.Una go leave Kobo alone if I take over as moderator.

Nairalanders have been clamoring for me to moderate politics. grin
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2008
4 Play:

Oya,make we reach compromise.Una go leave Kobo alone if I take over as moderator.

Nairalanders have been clamoring for me to moderate politics. grin

NO I want Afam grin
you can assist him
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by 4Play(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2008
@Kobo

Tender your resignation instantly otherwise you go wake up one day with your private parts missing.

All this talk of "democracy" as if we are not Nigerians.Na coup I dey plan.I know Richy is writing a software program that will allow him register 30,000 usernames simultaenously and rig any vote in his favor.

nwando:

NO I want Afam grin
you can assist him

Holy Ghost Fire! shocked shocked Afam? We no gree. Afam owes me a fight when I see him during christmas in Enugu. grin
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by Cadet(f): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2008
Na wa o, 10 against one. Hilarious!

But c'mon! This is the net! undecided grin

@post
Oya, I nominate Richy as the moderator for games section. You don't want to know why shocked

4play for TV/Movies. He's always bringing up drama undecided

4Him for religion. Because I said so grin

Doyin should run against Sam Milla. He's humorous cheesy

nawando for culture

Kathyekiti for health section. Very brilliant doctor

More later on
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2008
lmao!!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2008
richy put up a poll on your thread,let the people speak
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2008
yeah right, since I am still the moderator here, I am guessing if it doesn't go his way, he might come back and attack me for rigging it. Please stop suggesting we cause more chaos in here. Let him make his case to the Admin instead. embarassed
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2008
kobo,you know I'm not asking for you to be dethroned.
I love you with the love of the Lord
If Seun felt you needed to be the moderator,so be it!
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2008
but if you delete my posts and threads,na me and you! grin
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by 4Play(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2008
nwando:

No need for poll when thousands of people have been emailing Seun to appoint me as moderator. Let him just give me 2 or 3 sections to moderate and you people will see a change. grin
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by TheSly: 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2008
Whats with all these moderators thread here and there
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by RichyBlacK(m): 1:00am On Apr 19, 2008
Have you guys heard the latest?

CNN just announced that Seun is not interested in nominating/appointing anybody that has been banned in the last two years. O boy, see the massive protest for Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago and Atlanta. Even supporters of 4 Play/I-man in London were carrying placards and chanting "4 Play the I-man deserves consideration". Supporters of babyosisi/nwando clashed with riot police in major US cities. Unconfirmed reports have also revealed that supporters of davidylan/4Him in New York (his stronghold) shifted their protests/riot to tomorrow Saturday 04/19/2008 out respect for the Holy Father, who was in New York addressing the United Nations. CNN reporters tried to reach Seun in Abuja, where he is attending a two-day seminar on "Entrepreneurship in Modern Africa ", for a comment but to no avail.

I never knew these people were this popular! grin
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by MrTurkey(m): 1:05am On Apr 19, 2008
grin
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by RichyBlacK(m): 1:11am On Apr 19, 2008
nwando:

nwando,
Please suggest some people for the poll.

@everybody,
suggest names for the poll.

Democracy in action wink
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by Imani(f): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2008
RichyBlack,

Are you trying to expose the negative side of your opponents' campaign? grin. How do we know you haven't been banned in the last 2 years and don't have multiple IDs. At least with the serially banned "others", they dont hide it wink

4Play, i am finding your sexists remarks NOT amusing angry. Why is it that everytime you have an issue with another guy, you are quick to label them as "whining as a woman" "suffering from pms" and the like. Desist from that type of behavior and you may get the female votes on any other board you want to moderate APART from politics and Sports. If mukina wasn't moderating Religion, you would be a good candidate, though you may have issues with non Catholic views. . .or your other favourite, Sexuality board grin
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by RichyBlacK(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2008
Imani:

RichyBlack,

Are you trying to expose the negative side of your opponents' campaign? grin. How do we know you haven't been banned in the last 2 years and don't have multiple IDs. At least with the serially banned "others", they don't hide it wink

4Play, i am finding your sexists remarks NOT amusing angry. Why is it that everytime you have an issue with another guy, you are quick to label them as "whining as a woman" "suffering from pms" and the like. Desist from that type of behavior and you may get the female votes on any other board you want to moderate APART from politics and Sports. If mukina wasn't moderating Religion, you would be a good candidate, though you may have issues with non Catholic views. . .or your other favourite, Sexuality board grin

Imani,
I can assure you that RichyBlack has never been banned!

I-man/4 Play has a fetish for "whining PMS women". grin
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by RichyBlacK(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2008
Politics section needs a moderator!
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2008
Somewhere Seun wrote for MODERATOR REQUEST for particular forum section I tried to google it. (that thread deleted):

MODERATOR for particular forum section NEEDED:

1.) Must be Nairaland civic responsibility in accordance of Nairaland rules/regulations. Trustworthy to Nairaland members.

2.) Must be Passionate on FORUM SECTION. Involved in more than one section postings.

3.) Have excellent communication skill among Nairaland members well. (i wrote, not Seun)

4.) Duty responsibility for:
[list]
[li]move annoying AD threads, duplicate threads, non-related topic threads to the appropriate forum section;[/li]
[li]report any offenders to the forum administration;[/li]
[li]report any spam to the forum administration;[/li]
[li]and delete offensive or inappropriate threads.[/li]
[/list]

5.) Understand that MODERATOR has NO AUTHORIZATION to ban anyone on Nairaland.
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2008
I nominate Kobojunkie a moderator for PROGRAMMING SECTION at NL Technology board.
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by RichyBlacK(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2008
uspry1,

What happened to the "Seun Where Is Kobojunkie?" thread?
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by uspry1(f): 1:46am On Apr 24, 2008
RichyBlacK:

uspry1,

What happened to the "Seun Where Is Kobojunkie?" thread?

I dunno what happen to it after I left running my errand several hours later then got back online, it suddenly disappears so quickly. No trace to be discovered via NL google. Obviously it deletes.
Re: Democracy And Moderators On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 24, 2008
The Sly:

Whats with all these moderators thread here and there

I wonder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pressure Of Being A Billionaire's Daughter In Nigeria / Happy B.day To Me / Erigga Vows To Reward His Bus-driver Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.