Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

BLCO Buyers For CIF (one Year Contract) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / BLCO Buyers For CIF (one Year Contract) (1599 Views)

We Have Verified Foreign Buyers For Agro Commodities / Buyers For Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil Wanted / Blco Cif Deal With Pop Verifiable On Shell Screen London - 08082083126 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLCO Buyers For CIF (one Year Contract) by israel007: 9:55am On May 09, 2013
Hello everybody. I'm looking for BLCO buyer from all parts of the world. You are guaranteed 2 million barrels every month.

Verifiable allocation document and ATS available.

PLEASE ONLY BUYER'S MANDATE SHOULD REACT TO THIS

Thanks.
Re: BLCO Buyers For CIF (one Year Contract) by onyeka205(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2013
You did not leave your contact phone or email, mine is campbell205@yahoo.com, I have a buyer looking for BLCO on CIF to India, 4 million barrels.
Re: BLCO Buyers For CIF (one Year Contract) by israel007: 10:09pm On May 09, 2013
Re: BLCO Buyers For CIF (one Year Contract) by onyeka205(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2013
Can your seller meet with the following conditions?

1)if you have a pregnant vessel,you send bill of lading with proof of product and all certificates and also authority to sell mandate letter from the nnpc

2)if you have a blco oil allocation,you please send me the proof of product document,with all other papers and also a mandate letter on nnpc letter headed paper that states the allocation is still available and also the allocation may be extended to between 24,million to 48 million spot contract.this letter should be on real nnpc letter head paper and should have legitimate contact which are email,phone numbers etc.
Please email me.
Re: BLCO Buyers For CIF (one Year Contract) by odunojos: 7:16am On May 12, 2013
Looking for Crude Oil 200 million barrels (SPOT OR CONTRACT)

We are looking for Crude Oil 200 million barrels (SPOT OR CONTRACT)to Sinopec group If your terms are convenient and workable for Sinopec, then send everything to begin negotiations with Sinopec directly after MFPA for agents.We are very strong relationship with vendor teams of this buyer.
We welcome your attention and await your prompt response.

Regards,
Odunojos@yahoo.com
Re: BLCO Buyers For CIF (one Year Contract) by israel007: 9:08pm On May 29, 2013
I've emailed all that left email here. Please check and get back to me.

(1) (Reply)

A Chainlink Fence System / Artificial Grass We Supply Pls Call- +234 803 7298 777 / What Business Can I Venture Into With #250,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.