Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Business Can I Venture Into With #250,000 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / What Business Can I Venture Into With #250,000 (1602 Views)

What Business Can I Do With ₦50,000. / For Capital Of 100000-900000 (NGN): What Business Can Start...? / Cosmetics Oil Business You Can Venture Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Venture Into With #250,000 by winningbt: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Please house your opinion is so needed what kind of business do you think I can venture into with #250,000
Cc lalastical,farano,D9ty,tiffanyJ
Re: What Business Can I Venture Into With #250,000 by TiffanyJ(f): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
You can go into agriculture such as fish farming and poultry. My dear,poultry and fish farming needs time and dedication but they are all very profitable. Hassan85 come talk your own. Heemah, you too. Vonn I dey halla
Re: What Business Can I Venture Into With #250,000 by winningbt: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
TiffanyJ:
You can go into agriculture such as fish farming and poultry. My dear,poultry and fish farming needs time and dedication but they are all very profitable. Hassan85 come talk your own. Heemah, you too. Vonn I dey halla
thanks tiffanyj am so grateful

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Venture Into With #250,000 by Ayus34(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Alot,especially on agro dealing on foodstuff contact me if you care...07032054765.
U might not need to even travel
Re: What Business Can I Venture Into With #250,000 by hassan85(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Fish farming is cool but u need water very essential. marketing is good too for it. I can only speak for Fishery cos we are into it. plus Rabbit husbandry. Poultry, you will need lot of patience. Tiffanyj dts my little knowledge..
Re: What Business Can I Venture Into With #250,000 by nitrogen(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hi, trust you are good.

With respect to your request, well, I think its about surveying your environment, and coming up with something that will satisfy the needs of the people around you (with less competition). Why saying this? Considering the fact that the capital is small, you can't really try anything big now, if it was a a big capital, then you can decide to do any business, risks associated with the business will be cancelled out by the large capital especially at the early stage.

I can see that you are a corper, your PPA, assess the area, what are the basic things lacking, and why? If your 250k can handle it, then fine,go ahead, since there will be an immediate market for your product......

Also, come up with a mini plan and budget, this will help you to know how you are faring as you go on.

Sorry for my long epistle, hope this will go a long way.

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Grass We Supply Pls Call- +234 803 7298 777 / Teesplendid Communications (graphic Design & Advertising) / High Quality French/italian Design Men's Genuine Leather Shoes - Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.