Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

How To View All Your Whatsapp Contact Image? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To View All Your Whatsapp Contact Image? (969 Views)

Wow: I Love This: See A New Wonder Your Whatsapp Can Do / Pls How Can One Bypass Online Survey To View The Content / Pls How Do I Use Wamp Server To View Joomla Templates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To View All Your Whatsapp Contact Image? by dotun4luv(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2013
The rate in which whatsapp app is growing now a days is extremely very high because of the flexibility of the app and for its users friendly makes people to love it than almost all existing mobile application such as 2go and all the like.

This tutorial has d notion of providing a guide line on how to view all whatsapp contact picture on your smartphone(symbian) to be precise.

View all contact picture on your requires only one popular app which i think all smartphone(symbian) users must have on his/her phone.

The app is no one other than 'X-plore', you can Google search the app or download from sharemobile.com and follow the app instruction to install it on your device.

Step1: Launch file x-plore on your device

Step2: Click on your device memory card (E:/) and click on 'IMAGE' and then click on'WhatsApp' under image folder and click any of the file under 'WhatsApp' and it'll display a picture of one of you Whatsapp friends contact and you can as well click on the next one to view in sequential other.

NOTE: Without file x-plore you cannot view all the images on your whatsapp contact list except the one your friend share with you!!!

Good-luck

Re: How To View All Your Whatsapp Contact Image? by venatus25(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2013
thanks bro, will give it a try

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Fancy-arena? / Can I Receive Adsense Earnings Wit First Bank Naira Savings / Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.