Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids (976 Views)

Schoolhelp.com.ng Is Hacked... Can Someone Help? / Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sale / Schoolhelp Forum For Sale Place Ur Bids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids by Emperoo: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
I have this powerful site built with the premium script Xenforo www.schoolhelp.com.ng it's for Nigerian students and recently it's getting lots of hits from search engine but I want to sell it to focus on my other site www.afroblacks.com. Before you place bids access the site to feel the powerful design, its a site I love so much and I need someone who can take very good care of it.
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids by tripplephi: 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Emperoo:
I have this powerful site built with the premium script Xenforo www.schoolhelp.com.ng it's for Nigerian students and recently it's getting lots of hits from search engine but I want to sell it to focus on my other site www.afroblacks.com. Before you place bids access the site to feel the powerful design, its a site I love so much and I need someone who can take very good care of it.

5k grin grin
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids by wisdom4abc(m): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
am interest much more but I hope am not dealing with a scam
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids by Abdul9025(m): 4:20am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids by haconjy(m): 6:13am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids by Emperoo: 7:25am On Jun 30, 2016
wisdom4abc:
am interest much more but I hope am not dealing with a scam
Am no scammer, before payment I'll give you a trial Admin login
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids by Emperoo: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2016
Also note that after purchase I'll transfer the site and domain from my host account to your host account.
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids by Emperoo: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2016
haconjy:
the site is still open to the highest bidder
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids by wisdom4abc(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Emperoo:
Am no scammer, before payment I'll give you a trial Admin login
then how much?
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids by Emperoo: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
wisdom4abc:

then how much?

give away price 60k

b/c I want to focus only on www.afroblacks.com
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids by Emperoo: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Am finally pegging the price at 30K only.

Schoolhelp.com.ng was designed with Xenforo Forum script worth about 200USD with installed plugins, recently it started getting much traffic from search engine.

Average of 600 visits in a day, this is enough to get accepted by Adsense. Check prove here http://www.supercounters.com/stats/1127901

It was created last year 2015 but started full function this year 2016.

You can Unite Nigerian students and elites with this Wonderful platform, I started it to do so untill the initiation of Afroblacks.com which to me is more wonderful.

If you think you can put Academic system in Nigeria into your fingertips, your are good to go. then place your bids.
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids by Emperoo: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
School Help students Forum finally sold to a lucky Dude.....
Re: Schoolhelp.com.ng For Sell Place Ur Bids by haconjy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Emperoo:
School Help students Forum finally sold to a lucky Dude.....

lucky dude...there is God o...
You are good to go my brother..

(1) (Reply)

Voguepay Vs Cashenvoy Vs Simplepay / Site Owners And Webhosts, How Do You Backup? / New Global Ad Network To Make Money - By Wapact.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.