Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. (2603 Views)

Movie Locations, Disney Backgrounds You Can Actually Visit Around The World. / Should I Study In Paris Or The Province? / Where Can I Find A Nigerian Restaurant In Paris? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by sunjetg: 10:46am On May 09, 2013
My wife and I visited Disney Land,Paris.There was no dull moment thoughout our 10hrs stay. From breath-taking structures in the land to out of the world activities offered,spending some time there was just worth the money for the tickets.

Here are just few of the pictures I got from there.

Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by sunjetg: 11:09am On May 09, 2013
Pardon my untidy uploading.Still learning how to do it properly and I ve still got more to upload here.
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by Vicjustice: 11:35am On May 09, 2013
sunjetg: My wife and I visited Disney Land,Paris.There was no dull moment thoughout our 10hrs stay. From breath-taking structures in the land to out of the world activities offered,spending some time there was just worth the money for the tickets.

Here are just few of the pictures I got from there.
I'd suggest there is no need to upload the pictures if you are not going to show yourself present in any of them, there are millions of pictures of Disney Land in the net, but you can make yours unique and exciting by posting pictures of yourself (or your family) in Disney land.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by sunjetg: 11:53am On May 09, 2013
Oh,I see...nice one.
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by guttentag(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2013
How can i get there, PLZ TELL ME
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by Vicjustice: 1:09pm On May 10, 2013
guttentag: How can i get there, PLZ TELL ME
Where are you at the moment, i mean, where are you going there from?
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by coldgate(f): 12:19pm On May 16, 2013
Did u book in advance? Pay gate fees? I would like to take my children for summer vacation in June. Kindly let the forum know details about the trip. Tanx.
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by luka1981(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2013
Vicjustice:
I'd suggest there is no need to upload the pictures if you are not going to show yourself present in any of them, there are millions of pictures of Disney Land in the net, but you can make yours unique and exciting by posting pictures of yourself (or your family) in Disney land.

this guy has killed this educative thread. is there no punishment for such behaviour?
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by Vicjustice: 3:02pm On May 16, 2013
luka1981:

this guy has killed this educative thread. is there no punishment for such behaviour?
Are you serious?
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by 25omega(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2013
luka1981:

this guy has killed this educative thread. is there no punishment for such behavior ?
how did he kill the thread? The two photos posted shows nothing. Not even the other people inside the park. at least he would have a pic of mickey or something
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by sunjetg: 10:38pm On May 17, 2013
There are two parks. One closes by 6pm and the other by 10pm. With about 60Euro,you can enter both parks. The high points are the parade by 6pm and the magnificent fireworks that marks the end of the days' event.

I tell you, if you want to give your family a wonderful treat,take them there. Its an experience kids especially would be excited about. Really there is something for everybody. I went on a space travel and visited the scary ghost zone among other activities. There are also shops around for snacks and food. Hotels are available for those that want to lodge. These are all explained on their website though.

I have lots of pics from there of course but I would upload more if you really want to see. But like someone ealier mentioned, there are lots of pictures available already and it is true.
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by coldgate(f): 11:24pm On May 17, 2013
@SunjetG: that is so interesting. Did you have to go back to paris same night? How did u manage? My daughter will be thrilled to see Dora (her favorite cartoon xter). In which of the parks do we get to see such?
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by sunjetg: 11:51pm On May 17, 2013
I stayed 2 weeks in Paris so I could afford to spend the whole day at the park. Your child would find the children's park(closes by 6pm)fascinating. I am sure she would find all her favourite characters there. The parade at 6pm showcases all the Disney characters as they match in a splendid fashion amidst the singing and the dancing. The parade lasts for about 30 mins after which the first park closes.
I believe all Disney parks all over the world have similar features; you could plan to visit a county of your choice then.
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:13pm On May 19, 2013
sunjetg: I stayed 2 weeks in Paris so I could afford to spend the whole day at the park. Your child would find the children's park(closes by 6pm)fascinating. I am sure she would find all her favourite characters there. The parade at 6pm showcases all the Disney characters as they match in a splendid fashion amidst the singing and the dancing. The parade lasts for about 30 mins after which the first park closes.
I believe all Disney parks all over the world have similar features; you could plan to visit a county of your choice then.

Hi, beautiful pictures! I went to Disneyland Paris about 7 years ago, awesome experience! I'll try and upload some pics too. But then the digital camera wasn't so popular so I'll have to scan them. At the time, The Lion King was playing Live! It was amazing. I think I loved it more than my daughter. As for the Parade of lights and dreams, so magical. Iv been to Disney land in Florida twice, it's bigger than the Marne-la-Vallee one, huge , with 5 huge parks! You can't even cover one in a day! But it's awesome! I'll post some of those pics and a short video of the parade. A wonderful experience for kids and adults. Definitely something to add to your "Bucket List". I went from Nigeria to Paris and since we didn't have much money we stayed at an Etap budget hotel, wasn't bad at all.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by coldgate(f): 1:34pm On May 20, 2013
@msSantaClaus: that sounds interesting. Do you still have details of the place u stayed. I would also be going on a budget and would love to shop with any spare money I can save. This is especially so as I will be going in the thick of summer. Tickets are quite prohibitive at such times. Tanx.
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by MsSantaClaus(f): 6:50pm On May 20, 2013
coldgate: @msSantaClaus: that sounds interesting. Do you still have details of the place u stayed. I would also be going on a budget and would love to shop with any spare money I can save. This is especially so as I will be going in the thick of summer. Tickets are quite prohibitive at such times. Tanx.

Yes, it's called Etap and one room has a double bed and a bunk across, en suite wc and shower, I checked for you and it's now called ibis ( ex Etap) so just go to www.ibishotel.com and look for Paris, there is one closer to Disneyland we stayed there because the Disney park closes very late and we couldn't get a train back. It's also free breakfast for two.

Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by sunjetg: 8:21pm On May 20, 2013
coldgate: @msSantaClaus: that sounds interesting. Do you still have details of the place u stayed. I would also be going on a budget and would love to shop with any spare money I can save. This is especially so as I will be going in the thick of summer. Tickets are quite prohibitive at such times. Tanx.

If you will visit Paris why don't you go round and see other beautiful spots the city has to offer rather than centre all plans on Disney(unless you live in Paris). My advice would be: rent an apartment at a centralized area, buy a Metro ticket for a day or 2 days(Maximum 23Euro). With the ticket, you can connect anywhere including Disney. Once you have a map, you will be fine with locating all the nice tourist spots.

For the apartment, I used http://www.parisautrement.com They have nice apartments and their service is reliable and efficient. Just take your time and select an affordable, neat apartment.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by MsSantaClaus(f): 8:59pm On May 20, 2013
sunjetg:

If you will visit Paris why don't you go round and see other beautiful spots the city has to offer rather than centre all plans on Disney(unless you live in Paris). My advice would be: rent an apartment at a centralized area, buy a Metro ticket for a day or 2 days(Maximum 23Euro). With the ticket, you can connect anywhere including Disney. Once you have a map, you will be fine with locating all the nice tourist spots.

For the apartment, I used http://www.parisautrement.com They have nice apartments and their service is reliable and efficient. Just take your time and select an affordable, neat apartment.

That's true, I didn't stay that long , so the hotel was ok, but we went to many places, Eiffel Tower, Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe and some others, I really need to dig out those pictures! Paris was awesome!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by coldgate(f): 11:21pm On May 31, 2013
Tanx. Very useful info.
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2013

Try wakanow pay small small, it fixes the ticket price.
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by MsSantaClaus(f): 1:17am On Jun 07, 2013
I promised some of my pictures of DisneyLand Florida

Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2013
Me and some friends in front of the princess Castle! Every little girls Dream come true! And some big girls too lol! All the princesses can be found here, from Snow White, Belle, Cinderella to Sleeping Beauty! Awesome!

Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by AndrewBert: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2013
It's amazing.I must visit that place.Hope my family enjoy it.
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2013
AndrewBert: It's amazing.I must visit that place.Hope my family enjoy it.

Hi Andrew, as long as u have little girls, there is no hoping, enjoyment is a MUST! But wear slippers I beg cos the place is huge and lots of walking to do. If u have little ones, hire a buggy at the gate immediately, they Cannot walk it! Also take as much water n food as u can cos food in there is expensive! Then stay till night cos that's when the Parade of Lights and Dreams Starts and if you don't see that, then u haven't been to Disney Land! Enjoy, it's An Awesome un missable experience!
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by Emacool(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls how do I get there,
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by Emacool(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
pls I have no idea on go there pls give me what I wait
Re: Pictures Of Disney Land,paris. by Nobody: 11:33am On May 10, 2018
Good day, please can u share ur experience with me as per securing d French visa? I intend applying. Thanksuote author=coldgate post=15813236]@msSantaClaus: that sounds interesting. Do you still have details of the place u stayed. I would also be going on a budget and would love to shop with any spare money I can save. This is especially so as I will be going in the thick of summer. Tickets are quite prohibitive at such times. Tanx.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Top 14 Peculiar Sea Beaches In The World(photos) / Very Affordable Hotel In Ikeja Lagos / My Family Is Taking Me Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.