Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,397 members, 7,839,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Tuface Has Twin Boys ! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Has Twin Boys ! (2122 Views)

TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys / Photo Of TY Bello's Twin Boys / TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Has Twin Boys ! by Emad(f): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2008
My people wona come hear am ohhhhhhhhh

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=2423&ContentTypeID=2
or else try

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/default.asp

How many children does tubaba want to have before he stops?
shocked shocked
Re: Tuface Has Twin Boys ! by tRoOE(f): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2008
I thought Ibo people loves having lots of babies undecided undecided, let him continue jare abi his the one feeding them, so why are you complaining tongue
Re: Tuface Has Twin Boys ! by ztyle(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2008
Why IBO's why not yoruba?
Re: Tuface Has Twin Boys ! by Emad(f): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2008
tubaba is not igbo please think before you talk
Re: Tuface Has Twin Boys ! by tRoOE(f): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2008
Emad:

tubaba is not igbo please think before you talk
Opun who cares undecided

ztyle:

Why IBO's why not yoruba?
Becos they do
Re: Tuface Has Twin Boys ! by lucabrasi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2008
yes o let him continue manufacturing them,its not his fault its the nigerian girls fault who have soo much complex that they ll deceive themselves that they r "the one"when its clear the guy is just catching his trips, the only ppl i pity s just the poor children,i come from a polygamous home and my dad was there for all of us but still yet ill not wish polygamy on my worst enemy,now this one with 2 face is ten times worse because he s just manufacturing babaies, what if he decides to relocate to maybe yankee or smthn or if things dont go as nice as b4?
even them okocha,kanu and other celebs walk freely and girls in uk or us dont pounce on them,
Re: Tuface Has Twin Boys ! by tRoOE(f): 4:11am On Apr 23, 2008
lucabrasi:

yes o let him continue manufacturing them,its not his fault its the nigerian girls fault who have soo much complex that they ll deceive themselves that they r "the one"when its clear the guy is just catching his trips, the only people i pity s just the poor children,i come from a polygamous home and my dad was there for all of us but still yet ill not wish polygamy on my worst enemy,now this one with 2 face is ten times worse because he s just manufacturing babaies, what if he decides to relocate to maybe yankee or smthn or if things don't go as nice as before?
even them okocha,kanu and other celebs walk freely and girls in uk or us don't pounce on them,

Thank you jare grin grin or did 2face force them to sleep with him, and judging from what I saw in Naija the last time I visited those babes are very cheap, they will do anything to sleep with you especially when you have.Some will even come up to you in the club, negotiating how much she's worth for you to sleep with her. 5-10k chicken change. Naija babes have no respect for their body or self embarassed embarassed
Re: Tuface Has Twin Boys ! by nikekenny(m): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2008
I thought the guy suppose to be a role model? what about the preaching about HIV AIDS?
Re: Tuface Has Twin Boys ! by segunpc(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2008
that is why they call him 2 baba na!
Re: Tuface Has Twin Boys ! by lucabrasi(m): 1:31am On Apr 24, 2008
tRoOE:

Thank you jare grin grin or did 2face force them to sleep with him, and judging from what I saw in Naija the last time I visited those babes are very cheap, they will do anything to sleep with you especially when you have.Some will even come up to you in the club, negotiating how much she's worth for you to sleep with her. 5-10k chicken change. Naija babes have no respect for their body or self embarassed embarassed

you r even talking about young people,im not lying my dad is 74 years old and not once or twice young girls have tried chatting him up,imagine!!the funny thing is instead of facing the real issue everybody will be blaming the guy,if he likes let him have 200 children they will end up under the bridge if african queen isnt as hot as before,you dont see dbanj doing the same thing because he has lived abroad and knows the implication its the semi illeterates who had no hope of making money now when u and i and everyone else moves back to naij these children when gron up to be teenagers without fatherly love and care as only one man cannot satisfy multiple babies/baby mamas,they will become a nuisance to us
Re: Tuface Has Twin Boys ! by tRoOE(f): 4:22am On Apr 24, 2008
lucabrasi:

you r even talking about young people,im not lying my dad is 74 years old and not once or twice young girls have tried chatting him up,imagine!!the funny thing is instead of facing the real issue everybody will be blaming the guy,if he likes let him have 200 children they will end up under the bridge if african queen isnt as hot as before,you don't see dbanj doing the same thing because he has lived abroad and knows the implication its the semi illeterates who had no hope of making money now when u and i and everyone else moves back to naij these children when gron up to be teenagers without fatherly love and care as only one man cannot satisfy multiple babies/baby mamas,they will become a nuisance to us
No i believe you, I was chilling with Omo oba of something(name withdraw) at the club with my man, this omo oba is in his late 30s oh, this fine looking babe(she can't be less than 18yrs) came to him starting flirting, out of no where is started alreadying nogatiating her price, gosh i was so distgusted. And when we left the club, she followed expect the guy put her in a cab why and the taxi man drove behind us.

Naija babe have this mentality that if she gets pregnant for the guy, his going to marry her especially when they know his rich or he comes from a wealthy home

Too man the kids will be the ones to suffer the most angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Agbonlahor Gets Three Girls Pregnant At Once / You Can't Bring Jim Iyke Down! :D / Comedian Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Red-handed Kissing Unknown Woman [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.