Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria (15940 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by aburo7: 11:06am On May 09, 2013
The ailing actress who travelled to UK for a heart and kidney transplant on February 26th 2013 is back in Nigeria.She returned back to Nigeria on Tuesday May 7th 2013 and will visit the UK for medical check up in a few months time.
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/05/ailing-actress-ngozi-nwosu-returns-back.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Mmiriariugwu: 11:08am On May 09, 2013
try show us her picture now!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by angelTI(f): 11:19am On May 09, 2013
Welcome Ngozi. Thank God for ur life. Pls take ur medication as at wen due, rest well, eat well and in no time, u wud av ur robust frame again, Cant wait to c u on my screen again!

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by IAMBREEZY: 3:00pm On May 09, 2013
I thank God o
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by IAMBREEZY: 3:00pm On May 09, 2013
Happy she's fine
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by OmoEziokwu: 3:30pm On May 09, 2013
All the best Mrs Ngozi Nwosu.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Desloaaa(f): 3:35pm On May 09, 2013
wellycome peaceful peace

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 09, 2013
Good to see her looking all fresh.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Akuviv: 3:37pm On May 09, 2013
Thank God ! Love her acting especially as Peaceful peace ! I wish her a speedy recovery
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Pretyangel25(f): 3:37pm On May 09, 2013
I thank God for your Life. Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 3:38pm On May 09, 2013
aburo7: The ailing actress who travelled to UK for a heart and kidney transplant on February 26th 2013 is back in Nigeria.She returned back to Nigeria on Tuesday May 7th 2013 and will visit the UK for medical check up in a few months time.
Thanking God for her life. Hope is well and sound?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 09, 2013
Welcome Ngor.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by RiKKies001: 3:41pm On May 09, 2013
Great news. She fought hard.

[url=our-naija-men..com/] Click Here [/url]

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Trickstartrixy: 3:43pm On May 09, 2013
Heart and kidney transplant within few months? Dats impossible. one needs to get on d organ transplant list b4 u even get d chance to get any d transplant done. How did she get on d list bearing in mind that there are few uk citizens with failed kidneys who r waiting fone that phone call that will change their life. Abi dem buy heart and kidney from malaysia and india ni con post am to uk. Abeg i no buy this kidney and heart transplant tori jo. I wish her well.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by dridowu: 3:44pm On May 09, 2013
Welcome bak ma. May God heal you completely
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by dridowu: 3:46pm On May 09, 2013
Ds news make sense 100xs dan caren playing futbal and edo ini cukin worms

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On May 09, 2013
Nice to know she is doing well and back home . . . Good luck to her in her next move.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by adeyak83(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2013
i'm happy for u ma, welcome back.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by okooloyun1(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2013
Trickstartrixy: Heart and kidney transplant within few months? Dats impossible. one needs to get on d organ transplant list b4 u even get d chance to get any d transplant done. How did she get on d list bearing in mind that there are few uk citizens with failed kidneys who r waiting fone that phone call that will change their life. Abi dem buy heart and kidney from malaysia and india ni con post am to uk. Abeg i no buy this kidney and heart transplant tori jo. I wish her well.
This your write-up na story, we just thank God that she is back and healthy.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 09, 2013
angel TI: Welcome Ngozi. Thank God for ur life. Pls take ur medication as at wen due, rest well, eat well and in no time, u wud av ur robust frame again, Cant wait to c u on my screen again!

Are you talking to Ngozi here cos i can't seem to find her
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by ddeola: 4:19pm On May 09, 2013
Ngo, ndo jare. d Lord is ur strength
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 09, 2013
I'm glad her overseas treatment went well.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by finnett: 4:33pm On May 09, 2013
Some haters on nairalands needs to be banned.. I hate seeing useless comments here.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by creativemusic: 4:54pm On May 09, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 09, 2013
Am happy for her
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Temismith(f): 5:35pm On May 09, 2013
Ope o!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Temismith(f): 5:38pm On May 09, 2013
Trickstartrixy: Heart and kidney transplant within few months? Dats impossible. one needs to get on d organ transplant list b4 u even get d chance to get any d transplant done. How did she get on d list bearing in mind that there are few uk citizens with failed kidneys who r waiting fone that phone call that will change their life. Abi dem buy heart and kidney from malaysia and india ni con post am to uk. Abeg i no buy this kidney and heart transplant tori jo. I wish her well.
bad bele people! She don well, do ur worse. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 09, 2013
All I can say is welcome.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Trickstartrixy: 6:35pm On May 09, 2013
Temismith: bad bele people! She don well, do ur worse. tongue tongue tongue
olodo
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by no1madman(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2013
Perhaps na her ghost!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2013
Good to know she's back grin thank God
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Returns To Nigeria by lawrenceunaa: 7:53pm On May 09, 2013
tank GOD she survived.fp tinz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: Role Model Or Nuisance? / Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set / UKWU! See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Commotion On The Internet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.