Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

"If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa (13562 Views)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Is It A Crime To Post Adverts On Nairaland? {lets Talk} / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 09, 2013
This thread is a case study in triviality.
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 09, 2013
Oga Seun, i can feel and see through you....what you didn't say is that those terrorist are severely threatening you again...in so doing they are threatening the freedom of speech of millions of people. if you bow to them they have only succeeded in spoiling your fine work of creation.

1 Like

Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by naijaswag1: 12:25pm On May 09, 2013
Understanding how the Nigerian mind reasons is incredible. How could Seun go and grant a South African based blog interview, while there are plethora of blogs seeking to be heard here in Nigeria? How many SA use this site? This is the same thing Tuface did with his wedding in Dubai. Why don't you bring together like 5 bloggers (we have good ones, even at that support the small ones, you were ones like them, if Nigerians didn't register here you wouldn't celebrate 1 million including dead members), have an interview with them, published on Nigerian sites. This is why I love the US, if its not American, then forget it. Apple is successful because 300million Americans have to support their thing. Of the over 350million Apple products sold, US has bought over 70%. We can only develop this country when we encourage ourselves.

I am highly nationalist, I learned that from the Americans.

5 Likes

Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by anonimi: 12:25pm On May 09, 2013
Na wa for wayas oh!
It seems handling over 1m "handles" (not members is such a hassle with multiple, divergent opinions.
I wish Oga Seun the wisdom of Solomon and Suleiman combined. Or are they one and the same person
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by Clemzy16(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2013
I swear if seun creates a ''DEACTIVATE'' button on Nairaland, where members can opt-out of this forum; it will lose half of its members in a day. Just so you know Seun, Awon Guys don dey vex for you badly, including me.

1 Like

Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by JstBrave(f): 12:40pm On May 09, 2013
Clemzy16: I swear if seun creates a ''DEACTIVATE'' button on Nairaland, where members can opt-out of this forum; it will lose half of its members in a day. Just so you know Seun, Awon Guys don dey vex for you badly, including me.

Bros, you dont even need the 'DEACTIVATE' button. You can decide to stop visiting nairaland
#jst2ShowThatAwonGuysIyafVexed

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by ITbomb(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2013
Which rules are you people talking about.
I never keep 10 commandments finish, na 21 commandment and rule I go fit keep
Here is an example
Banned by Mynd_44 in Literature/Writing for Violation of rule 3 and 20.. Ban expires on 4:48pm On May 18
Seun should create a section for serial convicts
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by ITbomb(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2013
Clemzy16: I swear if seun creates a ''DEACTIVATE'' button on Nairaland, where members can opt-out of this forum; it will lose half of its members in a day. Just so you know Seun, Awon Guys don dey vex for you badly, including me.
Then you would have to wait for 6 months to reactivate your account.
Deal?
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 09, 2013
and what is this write up meant to achieve?? Seun even posted it himself. *shrugs*
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by seribroo56(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2013
na by force to deactivate account if u wan leave press red
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by Jankoller(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2013
groovie: seun forget o! those garri activists were boring when they started but they became interesting when u began to ban them, they made even the most boring topics interesting.
so no use them do example again.
u hear me?
I wonder o! Mr. Seun, pride comes before a fall of a man. U are becomin proud, change! Change!! Abi u no hear.
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by ndeepurity(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2013
Finally da boss has spoken. Are u da one at da top?
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by BankuTilapia: 1:17pm On May 09, 2013
Absolute nonsense, wot u shld be concern of is da useless stories ur dumb moderators allow to be front paged. An example " INI EDO COOKING NOODLES".......
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by vanstanzy(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2013
O no, i have lost track of the time reading this post. Summary please!
Hmmm! i wonder what Bluetooth and Dayokanu have to say about this. Afterall they are the worst kinda culprits when it comes to spewing $h!7. Oops! i did it again, bite me. grin grin grin
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by devour129: 1:38pm On May 09, 2013
Oga go and rest ,whose life are you saving ? Give giving excuses for these fools and keep misbehaving. One day Christians will fight back and believe me we are stronger and then come back and sell this propaganda
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by bishop4life(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2013
grandpoh: Na wa o,its disheartening when i see scandalous and antagonistic comments on NL,u jst said muslims kill xtainz is dat 2 say xtainz dnt kill muslims 'shey na una holy pass'coz u jst talk based on what u c on d internet media,av u tried 2 confirm d true identity of doz dat do d killings?AM a muslim nd a practising one at dat bo dat doesn't mean i shud criticize oda religion rather i embrace them coz one thing evwibody seem 2 be ovelukn z d fact dat we all be it muslims,xtainz,or traditionalist worship d same GOD

bro am wit u on d saying dat we worship same God.but d truth must always be told.like some1 mentioned earlier "the first solution to a problem is accepting its existance.if a particular gruop in nigeria continues acting violently without caution,it will be said that nigerians are violent.most of d worlds terror and bombings today are linked to moslems. We hav extremists lyk dat also in christianity but they will neva spring up,knowin they wil lack support nd prtection.we re nt sayin moslems are all violent bt let them identify thier violent brodas. Even if u cant capture then,point at them lets face them directly...if we worship 1 God,our hearts must be open to him by telling ourselfs the truth not running away from it out of fear

1 Like

Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by dolphinife: 1:51pm On May 09, 2013
the only country where people's opinions are regulated is CHINA and RUSSIA. even at that, just because you don't want to offend the sensibilities of the minority, does not mean you should offend the sensibilities of the majority who populate the major opinion of nairaland.
I have never heard for once that FACEBOOK, TWITTER, and some other social website do issue this kind of disdain threats or warning to its teeming members.
I have come to believe that an average Nigerian always want to play to the gallery so that people can see and know that they own a personal venture. if not, how much is the worth of NAIRALAND compared to other people's asset here?
do not let some Mujaheed to disorganise, dismember, disfigure, dis-function, dis-orientate, dis-humanise, dis-conscientise, and dis-brain your efforts
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by dramendra: 2:06pm On May 09, 2013
I.Joan:
okay

this write up is boring

Nobody should take I.Joan serious, she's frustrated.. Judging from many of her comment.

Seun is making sense here and you are trying to derail the thread for cheap attention.
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by bishop4life(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2013
modextus: Mister man you're out of your mind its because of people like уσυ this rule was introduced abeg mods get this post outta hia as quick as уσυ can.

moderatus d moderator.pls allow d mods to do thier job.or u wan bcom their director?
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by hayubee(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2013
Terrorism is not a monopoly of any religion its individual beliefs all muslims are not terrorist and as well all terrorist r not muslims we have muslim terrorist christian terrorist hindu terrorist nd so on so mind u make sure wat u post r not deceitful nd hoaxes freedom of speech one love ppl!
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by manny4life(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2013
I'm glad that my love for NL is gradually diminishing...Its very unfortunate that Seun has done this but hey, let him continue.
Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by iyeyemi: 2:25pm On May 09, 2013
So you guys would prefer hiding behind the veil of an online forum and claim to fight against the tyranny of one religion and allow some innocents far away who are not as bold as you pay the ultimate price?

1 Like

Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by dare2think: 2:34pm On May 09, 2013
iyeyemi: So you guys would prefer hiding behind the veil of an online forum and claim to fight against the tyranny of one religion and allow some innocents far away who are not as bold as you pay the ultimate price?

So eventually the people that execised their right to speak should be held accountable for the murder of the innocent and not the murderers themselves or the ideology behind it?

I say my view about a subject, someone else gets killed based on what I said by another, means I should keep shut about my views.

Next time, people will start getting killed for how people look at them or the colour of dress they wear or how they celebrate certain things.

We should now live in fear? Responsibilty of any murder lies solely on the knife-bearer in this case.

1 Like

Re: "If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa by Ikenganri(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2013
Seun is muslim but has denied it on many occassions. His failure to create christian section,giving useless excuses is an evidence to that. Maclatunji may be his other id.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland / Afghanistan Girl With Bright Green Eyes / What Do You Do When Your Friend Confesses He Has Feelings For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.