Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Urgent Help And Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Help And Advice (564 Views)

My Expirence And Advice / Experience From The NIS Interview And Advice! / Nigeria Police Force Form For 2013/2014 Is Out Call 08147605985 For Help And Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help And Advice by Kaleni(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2013
Pls my younger sister got this message below that she should come for bank job interview today by 7am but due to financial constraint and some logistic she is unable to meet up today. My question is that can she go ahead tommorrow morning. Pls I need urgent respond and ur view. She's doing her I.T presently in portharcourt.

: You have been shortlisted for a bank job. Kindly come with all your Original Credentials tomorrow 09/05/2013 to ICSL 41, Gbolade Adebanjo off Olusoji Idowu Ilupeju by Obanikoro B/Stop Lagos by 7AM. Please dress well as you may be attending a job interview Ask of Friday. [b][/b]
Re: Urgent Help And Advice by Nobody: 11:45am On May 09, 2013
Bank job? Without the name of the bank included? Just becareful it could be scammers.
Re: Urgent Help And Advice by Kaleni(m): 11:55am On May 09, 2013
nne3870: Bank job? Without the name of the bank included? Just becareful it could be scammers.

I have confirm the authenticity of recruitment agencey, the name of the agency is ICSL. They are incharge of recruiting for GTB and ACCESS bank...
Re: Urgent Help And Advice by adewasco2k(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2013
^yes its real i believe it might be for Stanbic IBTC Bank.
The name of the recruiting agency is real ICSL (Integrated cooperate services ltd.) and that is their address
Re: Urgent Help And Advice by Kaleni(m): 12:36pm On May 09, 2013
adewasco2k: ^yes its real i believe it might be for Stanbic IBTC Bank.
The name of the recruiting agency is real ICSL (Integrated cooperate services ltd.) and that is their address

Thanks bro.....

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Pharmaceutical Industry!!! / Infomation Needed Pls / Bell-lifestyle Nig Limited Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.