Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Fedpoffa PUTME will soon be out ...Accomodation In Fedpoffa Sure Hala Me - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fedpoffa PUTME will soon be out ...Accomodation In Fedpoffa Sure Hala Me (3577 Views)

The Federal Polytechnic Offa 'fedpoffa Admission 2014/2015 / FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! / Fedpoffa 2012/2013 Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fedpoffa PUTME will soon be out ...Accomodation In Fedpoffa Sure Hala Me by motta(m): 7:18am On Oct 07, 2013
fedpoffa first batch list is out go to www.fedpoffaonline.net/default.aspx?tabid=162 to check now.. When it opens enter your jamb registration number and click continue
Re: Fedpoffa PUTME will soon be out ...Accomodation In Fedpoffa Sure Hala Me by motta(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
A. TWO YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES The underlisted two (2) year Full- Time programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma are available in the Institution. 1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY i. Computer Science ii. Food Technology iii. Science Laboratory Technology a. Biology/Microbiology option b. Chemistry/Biochemistry option c. Physics with Electronics option iv. Statistics 2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES i. Accountancy ii. Banking & Finance iii. Business Administration iv. Insurance v. Marketing 3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY i. Library and Information Science ii. Mass Communication iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM) 4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY i. Civil Engineering ii. Computer Engineering Technology iii Electrical & Electronics Engineering a. Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering Option b. Power and Machine Engineering Option iv. Mechanical Engineering a. Power and Plant Engineering Option b. Production and Manuf. Engineering option 5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES i. Architectural Technology ii. Building Technology iii. Quantity Surveying ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR Higher National Diploma (HND) The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follow: 1. Candidates are required to Possess National Diploma in their chosen programme at not below LOWER CREDIT Classification from a recognized/ accredited Polytechnic. 2. Candidates are to possess at least five (5) relevant O’level credits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two(2) sittings from such examinations as SSC, GCE O’Level, NTC/NBC (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’level examinations) 3. Candidates are required to have at least one year post National Diploma industrial training experience. 4. For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes ,candidate should visit the FEDPOFFA website B. ONE YEAR PRE-NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES IN: 1. BUSINESS 2. SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY PRE-ND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS 1. PRE-ND BUSINESS SSCE, GCE, NTC/NBC (WAEC/ NECO/NABTEB O’ Level exams) with at least five (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. 2. PRE-ND SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY SSC, GCE, NTC/NBC (WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB O’ Level exams) with at least five (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. Furthermore, Pre-ND candidates are expected to sit for and pass the JAMB UTME to enable them proceed for the National Diploma progrramme accordingly. A. NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PART- TIME PROGRAMMES The underlisted three (3) year Part- Time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma are available. 1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY i. Computer Science ii Food Technology iii Science Laboratory Technology iv Statistics 2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES i. Accountancy ii. Banking & Finance iii. Business Administration iv. Insurance 3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY i. Library and Information Science ii. Mass Communication iii. Office Technology Management (OTM) 4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY i. Civil Engineering ii. Computer Engineering Technology iii Electrical Electronic Engineering v. Mechanical Engineering 5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES i. Building Technology ii. Quantity Surveying ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) (P/T) The entry requirements for all National Diploma (ND) programmes are as follows: SSC, GCE O’Level, NTC/NBC (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’Level exams) O’Level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings. For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the courses above, candidate should visit the FEDPOFFA website; www. fedpoffaonline.net
Re: Fedpoffa PUTME will soon be out ...Accomodation In Fedpoffa Sure Hala Me by motta(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
And For Those dat score 150 and
above and have chosen fepoffa as most prefered congrate if you kindly choose fedpoffa as more prefered kind buy change of institution form and do the needful
Re: Fedpoffa PUTME will soon be out ...Accomodation In Fedpoffa Sure Hala Me by motta(m): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2016
For Those dat score 180 and above and have chosen fedpoffa as most preferred choice kindly contact me for update . 08032138616 .. 07033103098(whats app) email= motta2baba@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Fedpoffa PUTME will soon be out ...Accomodation In Fedpoffa Sure Hala Me by motta(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2016
ADMISSION INTO PRE – NATIONAL DIPLOMA, FULL AND PART-TIME NATIONAL AND HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
Re: Fedpoffa PUTME will soon be out ...Accomodation In Fedpoffa Sure Hala Me by motta(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2016
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PART-TIME The under listed two (2) years of six (6) semesters Part-Time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma are available.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Shocking! See What Girl Who Was Sworn In Today As An NYSC Batch A Corps Mem / The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking / Admission Into Esgt-benin University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.